PDA

View Full Version : Identify Brunswick table

Fast996
06-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Can somebody identify this table, year made,model name, it does have the Brunswick name on it. Thanks for any info

Gary http://home.att.net/~fast996/pool.JPG

nAz
06-30-2005, 06:23 AM
looks like an "alexandria" modell from the looks of the legs. i believe that is a pocket billiard table made in 1915 or abouts that time. if it is it should be worth a pretty penny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BigRigTom
06-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Why don't you take the cover off.
It may be easier to ID that way....don't you think?
Kinda hard to tell from that picture ...looks like a crappy dining room table from what I can see in that picture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fast996
06-30-2005, 08:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> looks like an "alexandria" modell from the looks of the legs. i believe that is a pocket billiard table made in 1915 or abouts that time. if it is it should be worth a pretty penny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, It does look very much like a "Alexandria" table. I bought this house and it is down in the daylight basement,it came with the place as the owners didn't want to move it. Do you know what it's worth? I pulled the cover down and the rails are beautiful, I am going down today to take a better look at it, the real estate agent is going to let me in as the guy that had the place passed away.

Thanks,
Gary

Scott Lee
06-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Gary...Joe Newell, of Clay Center, KS is one of the top authorities in the country. You can send him pictures and/or video of the table, and he will appraise it for you...for a fee (under $100). If it is an antique, and the rails are in a premium condition, it could be worth $10K or more!

Scott Lee