PDA

View Full Version : If mark K had to give Back the stolen Ginacue ?

Iconcues
07-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know if mark kulungian(pool table majic) was ever orderd by the court to give back the stolen ginacue?Is ther such thing as a honest cue dealer out there? jeff placidcue@hotmail.com

randyg
07-03-2005, 05:56 AM
According to my sources, Mark has just 30 days to get that stolen cue into the hands of the judicial system.

I wonder if the Law could book Mark for receiving stolen property????...randyg

pooldaddy9
07-03-2005, 06:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> According to my sources, Mark has just 30 days to get that stolen cue into the hands of the judicial system.

I wonder if the Law could book Mark for receiving stolen property????...randyg <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know about in his state but here in SC, you would have to return the cue imediately and be out of what you paid for it. Also, you could be charged for receiving stolen goods.

dg-in-centralpa
07-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Since it seems that he was reluctant to give it up, does that change your opinion of him as a dealer and business person? What about his reputation?

DG

tateuts
07-03-2005, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> According to my sources, Mark has just 30 days to get that stolen cue into the hands of the judicial system.

I wonder if the Law could book Mark for receiving stolen property????...randyg <hr /></blockquote>

To successfully prosecute him, they would have to prove he knew it was stolen.

I've had my own (minor) issues with Mark but personally I don't think he would knowlingly buy a stolen cue. On the other hand, I think Mark has dealt with this issue poorly. His name has been muddied. Scott gave him many opportunities to deal with this fairly. He has also caused all parties a lot of grief and I am sure will have more legal fees than the cue is worth in the long run.

I often wonder how I would handle it if someone provided evidence that one of my Palmer's was stolen 14 years ago? I don't think any of us would want to be in that position.

This article on Scott's cue is very interesting - it seems to question it's value:

http://users.myexcel.com/hughtiernan/articles/id21.htm

Chris

Barbara
07-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Scott will be, if he hasn't already, receiving his Gina cue in the very near future. Mark was ordered to return it and Scott was ordered to pay Mark for the refinishing job so as not to be "unduly enriched".

Scott cannot discuss the court hearing on this board.

Barbara

iconcuecom
07-03-2005, 11:31 AM
this user is an impostor! (iconcues)
he is a cross dressing cue broker formerly known as cuegirl
this person has nothing to do with me or my website

thank you
jeff s willings
iconcuecom

Iconcues
07-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Iam iconcues not iconcuecom and have nothing to do with that Bozo , Jeff placidcue@hotmail.com

iconcuecom
07-03-2005, 01:08 PM
justa.... is that you?

BoroNut
07-03-2005, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Iconcues:</font><hr> Iam iconcues not iconcuecom and have nothing to do with that Bozo , Jeff<hr /></blockquote>

Mam, you should have told him about the abortion. Dad, please don't go on about who the father was. Move on. If you ate a tin of beans and farted, would you know which bean it was? Think of the damage your doing to us little Iconcues.

Boro Nut

wolfdancer
07-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Martyne had a nice collection of fine cues on display at her "Chalkers" pool hall. the most expensive one I believe was "valued" at $40k....

Iconcues
07-03-2005, 04:45 PM
I told ya id be watchin yo

szambushka
07-04-2005, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Since it seems that he was reluctant to give it up, does that change your opinion of him as a dealer and business person? What about his reputation?
DG <hr /></blockquote>

I talked to Mark on a Bushka and would have no problem dealing with him. What I can tell you is so far all thats been "posted" is one side of the story. Its a shame that his silence = guilt.

Knowing what I know about the law, its same to assume any agreement was to not talk about anything involving the case with anyone. I have never heard of it being just not in a public internet forum. Which brings up an interesting point, obviously Mr. Lee talked to Barbara and some other people, AFTER making an agreement not to do so. Interesting....

Szammy

Barbara
07-04-2005, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote szambushka:</font><hr> Which brings up an interesting point, obviously Mr. Lee talked to Barbara and some other people, AFTER making an agreement not to do so. Interesting....

Szammy <hr /></blockquote>

Scott was instructed to not discuss this on the Internet boards. This doesn't mean I can't talk to Scott or post the outcome on the Internet boards.

And that's all you're going to hear from me about what the judgement was on this board or over at AZBilliards.

Barbara

szambushka
07-05-2005, 09:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
Scott was instructed to not discuss this on the Internet boards. This doesn't mean I can't talk to Scott or post the outcome on the Internet boards.

And that's all you're going to hear from me about what the judgement was on this board or over at AZBilliards.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Barb,
In my line of work, I often find myself on the ends of secrecy agreements AND litigated settlements. Never has a gag order been limited to a specific area or domain. They are always absolute silencing agreements. BUT IMHO they aren't worth the paper they are printed on, because ususally both parties will say something to someone. It is bound to happen.
But in this case, based off of what I know of typical legalities, Mr. Lee has put the agreement in jeopardy
and it wouldn't surprise me if this delays his receipt of the cue. Not that its warranted, or maybe it is. Who knows.. "as the Ginacue turns" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Szammy