PDA

View Full Version : Quality of Sherm cues and Sanko cues?

Leviathan
07-04-2005, 06:48 AM
Know anything about the quality of these cues? Any thoughts about shaft taper or fit of shaft to butt for these cues? Thanks--AS

catscradle
07-05-2005, 05:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Leviathan:</font><hr> Know anything about the quality of these cues? Any thoughts about shaft taper or fit of shaft to butt for these cues? Thanks--AS <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know anything about Sanko, but I've met Sherm and he seems like an alright guy who cares about the work he does. There was an article about Sherm Cues in, dare I say it, IP magazine an issue or two back if you can get a hold of one.

ceebee
07-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I have known Joe Sanko for almost 5 years. Joe is a first class guy &amp; makes great equipment. I have a radial laminate shaft that he made, It is very nice. I have played all kinds of games in my years, now it's One-Pocket, 8-Ball 9-Ball &amp; Golf on a Snooker Table.

Joe Sanko is an honest gentleman, a good cue builder &amp; great cue repairman.

Voodoo Daddy
07-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Sherm Adamson builds a jam up cue...you wont be sorry there. I dont know Sanko but seems like he gets some good comments made on him and his equipment.

BillPorter
07-05-2005, 08:07 AM
I know of one pro (Johnny Brumback)who used a Sherm cue for quite a while. I believe he makes a good stick.

John_Madden
07-05-2005, 05:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Leviathan:</font><hr> Know anything about the quality of these cues? Any thoughts about shaft taper or fit of shaft to butt for these cues? Thanks--AS <hr /></blockquote>
Sherm is a member of the American Cuemakers Association.
Jack
www.johnmaddencues.com (http://www.johnmaddencues.com)

pooldude
07-05-2005, 06:15 PM
I have never met or talked to Sherm, but since he was a friend of Gary Spaeth I would buy one of his cues for that reason alone.

bobroberts
07-06-2005, 09:46 AM
You wont go wrong with either cuemaker.They both make jam up cues.

Leviathan
07-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Thanks to all for the helpful replies! I've been busy lately and didn't see them until today. I like what I see on Sanko's and Sherm's web sites but I haven't had a chance to examine their cues. Thanks again--AS