PDA

View Full Version : Take "The Dickhead" Test

DebraLiStarr
07-04-2005, 11:17 AM
The Dickhead Test (http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dickhead.htm )

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
07-04-2005, 12:25 PM
oh well... guess i am one.....lololol never mind, won't say it...lolololol......................mike

Drop1
07-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Love the humor.

Drop1
07-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I want to take the test again. I fogot my mantra.

9 Ball Girl
07-04-2005, 09:30 PM
What the? LOL

Voodoo Daddy
07-05-2005, 09:38 AM
71 hits and only 4 responses...Wonder how many holdouts there really are, HAHAHAHA!! I didnt have to click that to know I'm a DickHead, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
07-05-2005, 11:09 AM
At last!!!!! I have a title!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Chopstick
07-05-2005, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> 71 hits and only 4 responses...Wonder how many holdouts there really are, HAHAHAHA!! I didnt have to click that to know I'm a DickHead, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Me neither. Pretty funny though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ChopStick~~~~&gt;####head /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

catscradle
07-05-2005, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> The Dickhead Test (http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dickhead.htm )

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

What do I need to take a test for? I've a wife that constantly reminds me I'm a dickhead. BTW, the test agreed with her.

dg-in-centralpa
07-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Hmmm.. I didn't have to take the test either, I've been told this many times over the past 30+ years.

DG - once was told I was the king of Dickheads

SPetty
07-05-2005, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> DG - once was told I was the king of Dickheads <hr /></blockquote>I can guarantee you that ain't true! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cueball1950
07-05-2005, 06:49 PM
DG... i have to agree with Spetty on this one....believe me when i tell you that i am definately the "biggest" dick head in the world. i have a wife and 4 kids that will confirm that. seems daddy can't do anything right....................lololol............mike

Qtec
07-06-2005, 08:09 AM
I passed first-time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q.too easy /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
07-06-2005, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> The Dickhead Test (http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dickhead.htm )

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Where does Fast Larry rank? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric &gt;glad he's your buddy now /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DebraLiStarr
07-06-2005, 02:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> The Dickhead Test (http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dickhead.htm )

<hr /></blockquote>

Larry is not my buddy. If you want a good laugh check this out this RSB thread... Larry had threatened to get me fired from my job for..ummm... I don't know what.. but I should have gotten an award for this masterpiece. Fast Larry Calls Disney (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.billiard/browse_frm/thread/fe638e66fc4784bd/46833e8d9e34d94b?q=fast+larry+calls+disney&amp;rnum=1&amp; hl=en#46833e8d9e34d94b) ...

Eric.
07-06-2005, 05:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> The Dickhead Test (http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/dickhead.htm )

<hr /></blockquote>

Larry is not my buddy. If you want a good laugh check this out this RSB thread... Larry had threatened to get me fired from my job for..ummm... I don't know what.. but I should have gotten an award for this masterpiece. Fast Larry Calls Disney (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.billiard/browse_frm/thread/fe638e66fc4784bd/46833e8d9e34d94b?q=fast+larry+calls+disney&amp;rnum=1&amp; hl=en#46833e8d9e34d94b) ... <hr /></blockquote>

That's too funny. The legend-in-his-own-mind is at it again. I especially love the part about how I "turned and ran down the isle, pissin my pants". I guess if Larry saw it that way, then he also believes he's some kind of "world champion" too. The only thing Larry has a 2nd degree in is SUNBURN.

I think I'll beat the crap outta him next time, just for shits and grins.

Eric &gt;no black belt, but has a brown reversible

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Dammit Debra! You made me spit out some good beer over here! ROFLMAO

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Oh boy, Ricky Winkler strikes again!

Wendy~~~will the real Ricky Winkler please stand up? LOL

DebraLiStarr
07-07-2005, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Dammit Debra! You made me spit out some good beer over here! ROFLMAO <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry. I promise to behave from now on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Do you think he ever hooked up with the donkey?

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2005, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>Sorry. I promise to behave from now on. <hr /></blockquote>Don't do that!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>Do you think he ever hooked up with the donkey? <hr /></blockquote>I don't even want to know! Heehaw! Heehaw!

Eric.
07-07-2005, 07:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Oh boy, Ricky Winkler strikes again!

Wendy~~~will the real Ricky Winkler please stand up? LOL <hr /></blockquote>

Almost sounds like a sequel like Fletch lives, or somethin like that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric

dg-in-centralpa
07-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Very Good!!!

DG