PDA

View Full Version : Hay Fred, just a yes or no.

Popcorn
07-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Since you seem to have a good understanding of Hals system, can it or can't it actually be explained so anyone can understand it? If the answer is yes, could it be put on a DVD and made available to every one who wants it? Would Hal want to go along with this since if it is as good as he says, would benefit the game and that does seem to be his goal.

Barbara
07-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Ditto!

Barbara

Popcorn
07-05-2005, 12:41 AM
I got an interesting PM from Mr. Houle and I am afraid I must have misunderstood his intentions. Now Mr. Houle, please don't PM me again.

HALHOULE
07-05-2005, 02:51 AM
DITTO ON MY SIDE ALSO, MR POPCORN. YOU TEND TO "YOUR" BUSINESS, NOT MINE. I ALWAYS TEND TO "MINE".

Fred Agnir
07-05-2005, 05:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Since you seem to have a good understanding of Hals system, can it or can't it actually be explained so anyone can understand it? <hr /></blockquote> Understand them, yes.

[ QUOTE ]
If the answer is yes, could it be put on a DVD and made available to every one who wants it?<hr /></blockquote> I think yes. If CJ Wiley can put a similar system on a DVD, I don't see why several of Hal's couldn't be.

[ QUOTE ]
Would Hal want to go along with this since if it is as good as he says, would benefit the game and that does seem to be his goal. <hr /></blockquote>I can't just answer yes or no to this one. Obviously all of this would be up to Hal. Sharing has never been a problem with Hal. It's the subsequent onslaught of tireless questioning that has nothing to do with whether or not the balls are actually going in the hole.

Fred

Popcorn
07-05-2005, 06:54 AM
I have never contacted you, you are obviously demented and so full of your own self-importance you are pathetic. By the way, I will post to whoever I feel like posting to and talk about what ever I feel like talking about.

Voodoo Daddy
07-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Tap, Tap, Tap...

BillPorter
07-05-2005, 08:04 AM
While your question seems simple and reasonable, it appears to have already generated more heat than light. I have not been drawn to read every post in those lengthy threads regarding Hal's system(s), but I would be willing to check out a DVD describing one or more of his systems. Guess that won't be happening any time soon.

rukiddingme
07-05-2005, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I have never contacted you, you are obviously demented and so full of your own self-importance you are pathetic. By the way, I will post to whoever I feel like posting to and talk about what ever I feel like talking about. <hr /></blockquote>
CHILL OUT!
He PM'd you and you could have PM'd him back and told him that you did not want further contact. Instead you
decided to make your objection to his PM public on this thread...and here we go again...another feud...name calling etc. Post about whatever you want and to whomever you want but lets stop casting stones.
All this crap just drives people away. If Mr Houle wants to do a DVD on his system that is his business...if he does NOT guess what... that is still his business AND if he came on the board and announced that he had made a DVD and provided a link to the info on said DVD he would be driven off and accused of spaming...
Such is the state of the CCB
Peace
ruk

Qtec
07-06-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's the subsequent onslaught of tireless questioning that has nothing to do with whether or not the balls are actually going in the hole.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Fred A.- Nov 2000 -post from RSB.

<hr /></blockquote>
Just for the record, in no way was I implying that I advocate the notion
that there are only 'x' number of ball-to-ball relations. I am one of its
biggest opponents. I was merely pointing out that your simulation did not
address the system as it has been described and therefore your initial
method as you described did not help to debunk. It did, however, give food
for the pro-Hal camp to realize that you didn't understand what they were
writing. So, no, I don't have to go to a snooker table or a pool table to
try the method (it's not *my* method). Contrary to what some might say on
this board, I've already tried it (ball-to-ball, fractional aiming, lining
up to the edge of the object ball). It didn't work as advertised. End of
story.

Fred &lt;~~~ waiting for the advanced system
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Can you really blame any of us that question a secret system that cant be explained on paper and that few of Hal,s students cant/wont explain? Obviously you yourself were once a sceptic. </font color>

Qtec..........good thread, worth a read.

RSB thread (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.billiard/messages/418fe70d41f42b63,0dd51f5d06924520,08fb5eefa97abf88 ,c9764e578de8bdd7,3348aef15ef93a5b,dd28275dc8602cb b,23ef8cf275d55437,1b4f60ffee190f20,c6d326bf3718d4 27,81890fd7a8e9ab42?hl=en&amp;thread_id=3fcb93a88d4295 d3&amp;mode=thread&amp;noheader=1&amp;q=aiming+systems&amp;_done=% 2Fgroup%2Frec.sport.billiard%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread %2F3fcb93a88d4295d3%2Fc5e157727661712f%3Fq%3Daimin g+systems%26rnum%3D21%26hl%3Den%26)

Fred Agnir
07-08-2005, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <font color="blue">Can you really blame any of us that question a secret system that cant be explained on paper and that few of Hal,s students cant/wont explain? Obviously you yourself were once a sceptic. </font color><hr /></blockquote>
You are such a stalking ass. I already said that I questioned Hal's systems many years ago. I drew up all the stupid diagrams just like Dr. Dave has. Are you that friggin thick? Do you actually post this stuff with a wry smile on your face thinking "I got him?" Idiotic.

2000 was five years ago. That was about how long I've known Hal. I've had detailed phone conversations with him since then. You can probably dig up many other people on various boards who didn't see the benefit of his systems at one time, and through discussions and experimentations have seen benefit.

You are truly just a POS, and nothing more.

Fred

Qtec
07-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Fred, I,ve tried to communicate but it seems everything I say you take as a critisizm or an insult, so this will be my last post to you.
[ QUOTE ]
You are such a stalking ass. <hr /></blockquote>
The common definition of a 'stalker' is some one who follows another person around. If I was a stalker, I would be following you about from board to board, right?
If you have ANY proof that I have replied to ANY post of yours, ANYWHERE other than here on the CCB , thats have it. Otherwise, STFU! You are either very vain or very paranoid.

If you think I am a stalker because I reply to your posts on this board, then 90% of the regular posters are also 'stalkers'!
To be honest,I would rather read every post on the web about 'nickel or Dime'shaped tips, than chase you around the internet!
The quote I posted ,I came across via a link YOU GAVE ME! Its hard to read a thread on Hal , Aiming systems,tec[ some 150 posts long] without coming across a post from you. The same goes with searches on squirt, Predator, tip contact time, The Jacksonville Tapes, etc, etc. You are, and have been, a very prolific poster!
After reading 20 or so threads, I came to the conclusion that I was wasting my time- ie the theory behind Hal,s systems are not on the web. The thing that struck me[ why I remembered it] was that you had just recently made a post that said EXACTLY the opposite! Thats all.
We are not infalible.

[ QUOTE ]
I drew up all the stupid diagrams just like Dr. Dave has. <hr /></blockquote>

So Hal,s thread/challenge was doomed to failure right from the start!
Hal issues a challege that he will/can not explain with the written word or be shown in diagrams- the only two mediums we have on a billiard forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like 5 years ago, nothing has been resolved about the validity of Hal,s systems. The whole subject has been a waste of time, apart from it being an ad for Hal.

Adios,

Q

dr_dave
07-11-2005, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <font color="blue">Can you really blame any of us that question a secret system that cant be explained on paper and that few of Hal,s students cant/wont explain? Obviously you yourself were once a sceptic. </font color><hr /></blockquote>
You are such a stalking ass. I already said that I questioned Hal's systems many years ago. I drew up all the stupid diagrams just like Dr. Dave has. Are you that friggin thick? Do you actually post this stuff with a wry smile on your face thinking "I got him?" Idiotic.

2000 was five years ago. That was about how long I've known Hal. I've had detailed phone conversations with him since then. You can probably dig up many other people on various boards who didn't see the benefit of his systems at one time, and through discussions and experimentations have seen benefit.

You are truly just a POS, and nothing more.

Fred<hr /></blockquote>
Fred,

I have a great deal of respect for you. It is clear that you are passionate for our sport and have a wealth of knowledge to share. However, I (and I think others) would respect you even more if you were more respectful to others. I also have respect for Qtec, and I think he did nothing to deserve your response.

JMHO,
Dave

Fred Agnir
07-11-2005, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> However, I (and I think others) would respect you even more if you were more respectful to others. I also have respect for Qtec, and I think he did nothing to deserve your response. <hr /></blockquote>If you knew anything about the assinine responses Mr. Qtec has shoved in my (and many others') face on this board for the past several years, you wouldn't be so quick to play the cheerleading role. He's a big boy and can fight his own battles.

Of course he's done enough to deserve that response. Just because in this one case his opinion is in agreement with yours doesn't mean you have to blindly (and it is blindly) give the ol' "me too" post.

Fred &lt;~~~ didn't ask for anyone's respect, father

Fred Agnir
07-11-2005, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Fred, I,ve tried to communicate <font color="blue">(note:LOL! Communicate? You? You don't know how. LOL!!!!)</font color> but it seems everything I say you take as a critisizm or an insult, so this will be my last post to you. <hr /></blockquote>Thank god,though I doubt it will last long. If you feel good about denying it, that's your burden, not mine.

BTW, senior, I am planning on being in Amsterdam in the end of October, in case you felt something funny in the earth's gravitational pull when I'm over there.

Fred

Qtec
07-11-2005, 10:20 AM
"BTW, senior,"

Now, THAT is an insult! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred, give me a PM 2 weeks before you are planning to come over and I will make the effort to meet you.
If you have time in your schedule, maybe you could come thru to Rotterdam, [ 45 min train ride] and I could bring you to my club. We can shoot pool, talk pool, hal,s systems the whole day long, drink some beer, play some pool, have some food etc....my treat.

If at the end of the day you still think I,m an A-hole, I will give you a free shot.

Q..........the only enemies I have are on a pool table.

BoroNut
07-11-2005, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>I could bring you to my club. We can shoot pool, talk pool, hal,s systems the whole day long, drink some beer, play some pool, have some food etc....my treat.
<hr /></blockquote>

This is a good offer Fred, Qtec is a great host. Of course, not being in his bad books like you, I got the full Dutch hospitality package when I visited, which also included being picked up at the airport, an ounce of top grade skunk, and a date with his sister. Well a discounted rate anyway.

Boro Nut

Qtec
07-11-2005, 01:06 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dont tell everybody! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You were so drunk and stoned i,m surprised you remember anything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tateuts
07-11-2005, 01:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BoroNut:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>I could bring you to my club. We can shoot pool, talk pool, hal,s systems the whole day long, drink some beer, play some pool, have some food etc....my treat.
<hr /></blockquote>

This is a good offer Fred, Qtec is a great host. Of course, not being in his bad books like you, I got the full Dutch hospitality package when I visited, which also included being picked up at the airport, an ounce of top grade skunk, and a date with his sister. Well a discounted rate anyway.

Boro Nut <hr /></blockquote>

To say nothing of the gay red light district tour...

Qtec
07-11-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To say nothing of the gay red light district tour...
<hr /></blockquote>

I think you took the wrong tour! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q