PDA

View Full Version : Essay Generator....

nAz
07-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I could have used this a few years ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/

An essay on Billiards digest CCB Forum

The subject of Billiards digest CCB Forum has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Advancments in Billiards digest CCB Forum can be linked to many areas. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, Billiards digest CCB Forum is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the aristocracy, obviously. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with Billiards digest CCB Forum. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, Billiards digest CCB Forum provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - Billiards digest CCB Forum is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Billiards digest CCB Forum. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. Of course, Billiards digest CCB Forum fits perfectly into the Inter-Spam model, a lovely model.

http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_3.gif

Billiards digest CCB Forum

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? My personal view is that the market value of gold has always depended upon Billiards digest CCB Forum to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting pre and post war views of Billiards digest CCB Forum.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the star of stage and screen Xaviera T. Time 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with Billiards digest CCB Forum. If Billiards digest CCB Forum be the food of politics, play on.
Is Billiards digest CCB Forum politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

To conclude Billiards digest CCB Forum deserves all of the attention it gets. It collaborates successfully, brought up a generation and statistically it's great.

Let's finish with a thought from star Justin Hendrix: 'My Daddy loved Billiards digest CCB Forum and his Daddy loved Billiards digest CCB Forum.' [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about Billiards digest CCB Forum, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_3.gif

SPetty
07-05-2005, 01:42 PM
This one's even better:

An essay on Billiards Digest CCB Forum
The subject of Billiards Digest CCB Forum is a controversial issue. There are many factors which influenced the development of Billiards Digest CCB Forum. Indispensable to homosapians today, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It still has the power to shock the easily lead, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Billiards Digest CCB Forum.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Billiards Digest CCB Forum to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he shead new light on Billiards Digest CCB Forum, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Billiards Digest CCB Forum smells of success.

Recent thought on Billiards Digest CCB Forum has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees Billiards Digest CCB Forum, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of Billiards Digest CCB Forum. We will primarily be focusing on the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.
Inflation http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_4.gif

Billiards Digest CCB Forum

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of Billiards Digest CCB Forum is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Recent studies indicate that inflation sings a very different tune. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing Billiards Digest CCB Forum now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

In the words of the famous political Francis Bootlegger 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] What a fantastic quote. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about Billiards Digest CCB Forum and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires Billiards Digest CCB Forum, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

To reiterate, Billiards Digest CCB Forum parades along man's streets and man waves back. It brings peace, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.

The final say goes to the award winning Courteney Spielberg: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Billiards Digest CCB Forum ROCKS!!! [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Sir Bernard Chivilary - Interestingly... - 1904 Badger Books

[2] Bootlegger - Take It! - 1961 Viva Books

[3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media

nAz
07-05-2005, 11:36 PM
hehe ya spetty that one works better. i tried a few others but i can not post them here , i may offend the lite hearted. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sack316
07-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I found this one most informative:

An essay on my incredible penis
Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of my incredible penis. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of my incredible penis. Indispensable to homosapians today, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It is estimated that that my incredible penis is thought about eight times every day by so called 'babies', trapped by their infamous history. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into my incredible penis.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1], contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. A society without my incredible penis is like a society without knowledge, in that it is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Recent thought on my incredible penis has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees my incredible penis, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We will study the Greek-Roman model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system. Market
Value
Of
Gold

my incredible penis

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Seemingly the market value of gold is in financial terms 'holding hands with my incredible penis.' What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love my incredible penis.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two sides of my incredible penis.

In the words of jazz singer Maximilian Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I couldn't have put it better my self. When it comes to my incredible penis this is clearly true. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was my incredible penis.

While my incredible penis may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with my incredible penis? We can say that my incredible penis is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It replenishes the self, provides financial security and is a joy to behold.

Let's finish with a thought from star Wyclef Beckham: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: my incredible penis ROCKS!!! [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] My my incredible penis! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing