PDA

View Full Version : Fixed my computer problems

Cane
07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
First, and foremost, will everyone on here with whom I've had email communications, please send me a short email, as I need to rebuild my address book. Thankya...

Now, the problem with not being able to run ActiveX and Java scripting properly, which kept me from viewing the WEI tables, is cured.

Turns out, I had a LOT of corrupt files in my Java directory. I could have downloaded Java, but considering that my motherboard had dinosaur scaled on it, and my CD drive was "iffy" at best, I simply lifted my tower and put a new one underneath it! Was a lot easire than upgrading something that was very outdated (very conservative term for how old my computer was).

Now, not only that, I've now been introduced to the wonderful world of wireless! Damn, I didn't know web pages were supposed to load that fast! I am now a happy camper!

later,
Bob

theinel
07-06-2005, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr>I didn't know web pages were supposed to load that fast!<hr /></blockquote>
Congrats on the new system. I upgraded a while back and felt the same way.

Cane
07-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Terry, Biggest bonus, at least now I can see the WEI tables and see what shots people are talking about. I've been going through the old posts and looking at tables. Like a kid with a new toy! LOL

Later,
Bob