PDA

View Full Version : Sigel vs Jones

9 Ball Girl
07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
http://www.internationalpooltour.com/images/pool_pb.jpg

cueball1950
07-05-2005, 06:45 PM
hi wendy.... i think it is a joke. I like laura John and her husband Sammy. Glad to see her getting a 50k payday. but against Mike. Not being a male chauvinist here but she has no shot at all. jmho.................mike

9 Ball Girl
07-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Hi Mike! I thought the same as you when I saw the posting. But hey, remember Billie Jean King? Ya never know I guess.

Popcorn
07-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Years ago they had a partner thing with Mizerak and Eva playing if I remember right Steve Davis and a woman snooker champion on live TV, it may have been Fisher. It was unbelievable, Eva could not make a ball on the snooker table and it got so bad you were cringing every time she came to the table. I just hope it isn't like that, Sigel could murder her so bad it would be hard for her to live down. It could be bad for women's pool. I really hope she does well. Sigel is a straight pool player, I picture him managing 8 ball racks real good.

9 Ball Girl
07-05-2005, 09:26 PM
I wish they would've brought in Jean Balukas instead. Now that would be very interesting to watch. The woman hasn't played in years but she still hits them good--and that's without warming up!

Voodoo Daddy
07-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Shoulda been Jean...IMO.

Rich R.
07-06-2005, 05:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Shoulda been Jean...IMO. <hr /></blockquote>
I think we would all love to see Jean in this.
The question is, if asked, would she do it?
She doesn't seem to have any desire to compete, publicly, any more.

wolfdancer
07-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Nice thing about a fight is that the ref can stop it at any time he feels one participant could be seriously hurt, if the contest were allowed to continue.Not sure they'll have that rule in effect for this matchup.
8-Ball for pro players, is a runout game, with all the shot options available. Loree might get to the table, if they let her rack..............
Actually, I'd look for a close match, with Loree winning a set...Mike will let the match be entertaining

Keith Talent
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I thought the same as you when I saw the posting. But hey, remember Billie Jean King? Ya never know I guess. <hr /></blockquote>

Guy says he's planning a series of these things. Remember the Mother's Day Massacre, when Bobby Riggs whipped Margaret Court, months before Billie Jean made him look old?

Maybe Jean later on? But NO HANDICAPS in this, a few games on the wire? Can't see people complaining too much if, say, you had Tiger vs. Annika and she got to hit from some version of the ladies' tee.

HALHOULE
07-06-2005, 04:22 PM
I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY ANYONE NEEDS A WARM-UP. WHAT FOR? YOU COULD GO IN A CORNER, I GUESS, AND DO JUMPING JACKS TO WARM UP. OR ASK THEM TO TURN UP THE ROOM HEAT. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL HERE?

HAL

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE:</font><hr> I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY ANYONE NEEDS A WARM-UP. WHAT FOR? YOU COULD GO IN A CORNER, I GUESS, AND DO JUMPING JACKS TO WARM UP. OR ASK THEM TO TURN UP THE ROOM HEAT. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL HERE?

HAL <hr /></blockquote>Dude, you have no idea how much I agree with you on that one. I NEVER warm up before playing (you can ask nAz, he'll tell ya) but warming up seems to be the common practice. To tell you the truth, I used to warm up because that's what everyone did, and eventually I stopped doing it 'cause I realized that during my "warmup", I was shooting lights out and felt that I should just save that 'til I actually have to play. I mentioned this to someone once before and I was told that I was being silly by not doing so. Go figure.

Now in Jean's case, the reason I said it is because as we all know, she's not a frequent player anymore and usually, from what I've seen, people who have been out of the loop for quite some time tend to warm up before actually playing.

Wendy&lt;---not a warm upper

HALHOULE
07-06-2005, 04:40 PM
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU QUIT PLAYING POOL FOR TEN YEARS, AND THEN WALKED INTO A POOL ROOM. YOU WOULD IMMEDIATELY START POCKETING BALLS WITH THE SAME AIMING SYSTM YOU USED BEFORE. NO BIG DEAL. SAME AIM AGAIN, OVER AND OVER.

HAL

Popcorn
07-06-2005, 07:24 PM
You don't actually believe what you are saying do you? I am afraid it would not be the advice I would give to anyone I had any real interest in helping improve their winning percentage. If you are playing a 10 hour session it wouldn't matter if you just got out of bed you will probably win if you are the best player. In the sudden death format of tournament play though, a bad start in the match can end your chances of winning in an instant, I don't care who you are or how good you play. You better be 150% right out of the box on the first shot and that requires preparation both mental and physical before you play. I have to say, some of the advice being given on here lately is beyond ridiculous. I honestly don't know how to post to this board anymore, some of what is being posted is just idiocy. Should I point it out, argue, ignore it, quit posting? Some people who read this board are really trying to learn something, should they be forced to sift through the garbage because others are afraid to offend someone? Maybe this board is in the end just a social club and who really cares.

DebraLiStarr
07-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Mr Houle

In all of your posts you say so much but then again you say so little. You obviously have nothing to share regarding your aiming system, so why bother telling us how unfortunate we are because we don't possess your superior knowledge on the subject? I'm not being disrespectful, but it feels as if you are playing a silly game with everybody. The more I read your posts, the less I understand you. Chances are that you will ignore this, and that's okay too.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

HALHOULE
07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
It is both. A social club, and talk about pool. Anyone can see the interaction between most of the players on the board. Both are a healthy thing. You ask, what action should you take. If things bother you that much, perhaps your best interests would be served by both ignoring it, and quitting posting. You will feel much better then. Good luck in your next endeavor, we are all rooting for you.

hal

HALHOULE
07-06-2005, 09:40 PM
You post nothing about pool. What are you doing here?????????? Are you playing a silly game?

hal

DebraLiStarr
07-06-2005, 11:06 PM
HALHOULE: You post nothing about pool.

I don't know if you've noticed, but neither do you.

HALHOULE:What are you doing here??????????

I asked you first.

HALHOULE:Are you playing a silly game?

No, YOU are. I asked you a direct question and you obviously are incapable of providing an answer, so you toss up another diversion to avoid responding to what I had asked you. Yes it is a game. You obviously have a wealth of knowledge you can share with people. I don't understand why you get defensive and evasive when you are asked specific questions about your aiming system. You can't explain it here in this forum, yet you treat those of us that know anything about your systems as if we are stupid - because we don't use your aiming system. That is how I interpret your attitude. I'm a league player that is always looking for new ways to improve the way that I play. After what you just said to me, why would I want to learn anything from you? I may not know much about pool, but I know enough to avoid someone with that kind of attitude.

ryushen21
07-06-2005, 11:17 PM
right on Debra.

Brian in VA
07-07-2005, 05:38 AM
Since none of us seem to measure up to your expectations for us, perhaps you've answered your own question. If I don't like the show, I change the channel or go read a book. But mostly I just enjoy what each person brings to my life and without any expectations of them. As a result, I'm about as happy as I've been in the last 40 years.

Try the decaf and a little deep breathing, Popcorn. Life is way too short. (Or don't, after all it's your life!)

Regards,

Brian in VA

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2005, 07:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> You don't actually believe what you are saying do you?<hr /></blockquote>About the warming up thing? Of course I believe what I'm saying 'cause I'm the one who's not warming up. I'm not giving my advice and telling people out there to not warmup, but it's what works for me. I played in an Open tourney back in March (that was the last time I had played before playing in Texas 3 weekends ago) and I didn't warmup and I played pretty well. To each his own I guess. I've read other posts of advice on here on what to do, how to grip, how to stand, and so on and so forth and I've tried some and they don't work but I don't come back and question the person who posted or call their posts idiocy only because that's their opinion and it's probably what works for them.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr>I have to say, some of the advice being given on here lately is beyond ridiculous. I honestly don't know how to post to this board anymore, some of what is being posted is just idiocy.<hr /></blockquote>Again, I didn't offer any advice.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr>Should I point it out, argue, ignore it, quit posting? Some people who read this board are really trying to learn something, should they be forced to sift through the garbage because others are afraid to offend someone?<hr /></blockquote>Whatever you decide is on you and I'll respect it. I'm not in any way offended.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr>who really cares.<hr /></blockquote>Exactly.

SPetty
07-07-2005, 08:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I have to say, some of the advice being given on here lately is beyond ridiculous... some of what is being posted is just idiocy.

<font color="blue">That's nothing new.</font color>

Should I point it out <font color="blue">Usually</font color>, argue <font color="blue">sometimes</font color>, ignore it <font color="blue">sometimes</font color>, quit posting <font color="blue">No!</font color>?

Some people who read this board are really trying to learn something, should they be forced to sift through the garbage because others are afraid to offend someone?

<font color="blue">Believe it or not, this board has quite a bit less "garbage" than most any other board out there. It's why I hang around here. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Fran Crimi
07-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Look, you know as well as I do that things are different these days. I remember the days when you could walk into any pool room and find 6 world champions playing each other for $50 a game just to keep in stroke. There was no loud music, the food was horrible, the coffee was horrible. It was all about pool. I hung out at the Golden Q 7 days a week for 10 years and on any given night I could sit and talk with Mizerak, Martin, Hopkins, Colavita, Nagy, Grady, you name it, they were there. I asked questions. Some of them were stupid. They let me know they were stupid pretty fast, and I learned. Ray Martin was my first teacher. It doesn't get much better than that. I got to referee players such as Lassiter, Crane and Balsis in the World Championships.

It was a much smaller community back then. All you had to do was show up at a pool room. It was like walking into a classroom.

Warm up? You'd better believe it. Ray Martin wouldn't speak to anyone 2 hours before a match. He wouldn't take phone calls the day of his match. He wouldn't even read a newspaper while he was at a tournament. He said he didn't like the feeling bad news gave him. He got on a table and warmed up 20 minutes before his match and if he wasn't allowed that time, he refused to play. In the pool room, nobody matched up without hitting balls first, some for as long as two hours. You gonna argue with world champions? Not me. I'll take their word for it.

Today, things are different in pool rooms. Sometimes you can barely hear over the music. 6 World champions hanging out in the same place are unheard of. You're lucky to find one and they're usually not that accessable. So where do you go to test your theories,stupid or not stupid, share ideas, exchange information? Today they go here. Sometimes the stuff is good, sometimes really good, and sometimes ridiculous.

You know as well as I do, that the only way to get good at this game is to play it. That's the bottom line. I'd say it's 80% playing and 20% talking/learning information.

All this....this is only the 20% part, IMO.

Fran

BigRigTom
07-07-2005, 08:39 AM
Wow Fran that is quite a resume and reference list...I wish I could have been there.
I agree with you about the talking vs playing and I also agree about the advise on this board...
People who take the game seriously are usually intelligent enough to know what advise is worth paying attention too and which to ignore.
Amazingly enough the best advise for one may not be the best for someone else so every one has to pick his own apples and that is as it should be.
If you think it is not worth your time you should just not spend any of your time on it and go shoot some pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nAz
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> You know as well as I do, that the only way to get good at this game is to play it. That's the bottom line. I'd say it's 80% playing and 20% talking/learning information.

Fran
<hr /></blockquote>

Hey Fran your right about this, I believe my game has gotten much stronger since I stopped posting and started applying all the info I have read on this forum.

BTW how is the 1P going?

nAz
07-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Hey pops I have watched 9BG play with out warming up and as dumb as that may seem to you it does work for her. Jean B also does not warm up and told me that while she was competing she never did so either... as for myself i need to shoot at least 3 racks of 14.1 to feel confident before the start of my first match.

Dude I always liked your tell it like it is honestly when it comes to posting what you know and feel that is why your one of my favorite posters but in this case (9Ball Girl) I think some of your kernels have failed to pop.

Fran Crimi
07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
I think a lot of people would argue about Jean saying she never used to warm up. First, Jean did a lot of mental prep work before her matches. Second, yes, I've seen her hit balls plenty of times before a match. Maybe she didn't consider that as a warm up.

I'll give you a specific instance that you can remind her of...She and I were about to play the finals in Atlantic City. I had finished my warm up on the table and Jean showed up and screwed her cue togeher. She started warming up on the table using her personal chalk. I told her that I had just been warned by the chalk sponsor for the event not to use our personal chalk because it's a TV match. So she put her chalk away and continued warming up with the sponsor's chalk.

As far as Wendy shooting without a warm up, it would take competition to see if that really worked on a consistent basis. Things change when there's competition involved.

Fran

Cane
07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I can't play to my potential without warming up. For me, warming up involves a little stretching, trying to get my back and knees loose enough that I can get into my stance properly. And yes, I'll hit a few balls after I get loosened up. Somewhere during this process I'm thinking about great shots I've made and NOT thinking about the easy ones I've missed. I just don't feel like I can play my best without this warmup session. Mine is short, and physical and mental... of course, Billie would tell you that I'm fairly mental anyways and warming up my brain just doesn't help, but, oh well... it's worth a shot.

If there's one thing I've learned as an instructor it's that EVERYONE is different. How they warm up, IF they warm up, how they break, how they stand, how they grip the cue... nothing is universal. Conclusion... do what you have to do to get ready. Don't waste energy doing things that aren't necessary for your ultimate performance. For me, the physical warmup is a MUST, but that's ME, not Wendy or anyone else. To each his or her own, and their "own" must be whatever routine they're comfortable with.

Later,
Bob

Brian in VA
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Fran,

Your thoughts and words are always so well thought out and expressed. Thank you for sharing what you've learned and developed over the years. Even those who don't agree with you have to respect the way you present everything. You are truly a very talented gem!

Brian in VA

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2005, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>As far as Wendy shooting without a warm up, it would take competition to see if that really worked on a consistent basis. Things change when there's competition involved.<hr /></blockquote>Competition would probably be a good test (other than weekly tourneys that I've frequented in the past). I have warmed up on occasion and I've found that it makes me a little too lax and may go in feeling like I don't care what comes out of my playing, or if I'm not hitting them good during the warmup, then I go into the tourney or whatever feeling defeated. When I go in cold I have the adrenaline thing going and I've prepped myself mentally and I don't get that defeated mental thing. I've gotta take one of your workshops!

dg-in-centralpa
07-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Well said Fran. Personally I like to warm up before a match, especially to see how the table plays. I do this for league as well as tournaments.

DG - jmho

Qtec
07-07-2005, 12:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brian in VA:</font><hr> Since none of us seem to measure up to your expectations for us, <font color="blue"> us? Since when were you appointed spokesperson for the whole CCB? BTW, the second 'for us'is superfluous. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color> perhaps you've answered your own question. If I don't like the show, I change the channel or go read a book. <font color="blue"> So why this post? </font color> But mostly I just enjoy what each person brings to my life and without any expectations of them. As a result, I'm about as happy as I've been in the last 40 years. <font color="blue"> I hear Prozac is effective in some cases. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Try the decaf and a little deep breathing, Popcorn. Life is way too short. (Or don't, after all it's your life!)

Regards,

Brian in VA <hr /></blockquote>

IMO, Popcorn is one of the few posters on this board who actually says what he thinks. I personally respect that, even if I sometimes dont agree with him.

Q..........you chill out /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec
07-07-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the sudden death format of tournament play though, a bad start in the match can end your chances of winning in an instant, I don't care who you are or how good you play. You better be 150% right out of the box on the first shot and that requires preparation both mental and physical before you play. <hr /></blockquote>

The higher the level of the 2 players, the more this rule applies.

Q

Qtec
07-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Fran, just wondering, did you pick up any secret aiming systems in such talented company? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mworkman
07-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I for one am looking forward to this match. I'm an 8-ball player and I never see any 8-ball on TV. That's what most people play where I come from. I would like to see some pros play on 7' tables.

Brian in VA
07-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Qtec,

Thanks so much for the attempted grammar correction; I stand by my sentence. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't consider myself a spokesman for the entire CCB, only for me. I was making an observation, hence the word "seem." My post was to give my honest opinion, which you said you respect, about Popcorn's general stance on the status of the board and the posts thereon. I suppose he has a right to pass them along and I can choose to read them or not. I can share mine and he, you and anyone else can do the same. I just cringe when I see someone with such great knowledge express it in such a way that many won't bother to read.

Prozac isn't effective at making one happy, it just makes some pains easier to bear. You heard wrong.

I disagree that Popcorn is one of the few posters that says what they think. I think most of us do. He just phrases it in a way that leaves little room for doubt or debate. I respect that skill, too, when it's useful to the situation.

Brian in VA ....always chill

You......have a good one!

Fran Crimi
07-07-2005, 07:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Fran, just wondering, did you pick up any secret aiming systems in such talented company? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Good question. In all the years I hung out with these guys, I only heard of one system. There was one local pro, Ernie Costa who developed a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full ball aiming system. He even created a device and marketed it for awhile. He swore by the stystem and shared it with the other pros. They're reaction was general disinterest.

The old school group were a tough bunch. The general consensus back then was that ball pocketing was elementary. You figured that part out on your own.

Kind of makes sense if you think about it. If you give something a whole lot of weight and consideration, it becomes important, sometimes maybe more important than it should be.

Fran

Voodoo Daddy
07-07-2005, 09:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> You don't actually believe what you are saying do you? I am afraid it would not be the advice I would give to anyone I had any real interest in helping improve their winning percentage. If you are playing a 10 hour session it wouldn't matter if you just got out of bed you will probably win if you are the best player. In the sudden death format of tournament play though, a bad start in the match can end your chances of winning in an instant, I don't care who you are or how good you play. You better be 150% right out of the box on the first shot and that requires preparation both mental and physical before you play. I have to say, some of the advice being given on here lately is beyond ridiculous. I honestly don't know how to post to this board anymore, some of what is being posted is just idiocy. Should I point it out, argue, ignore it, quit posting? Some people who read this board are really trying to learn something, should they be forced to sift through the garbage because others are afraid to offend someone? Maybe this board is in the end just a social club and who really cares. <hr /></blockquote>

TAP, TAP, TAP. I see someone isnt afraid to step on toes, though I was the only one. Popcorn, its half social/half education, which is a scarier thought as I type than even I tought it was. Could you imagine opening this thread as a novice? HAHAHAHAHA...I said enough.

Rod
07-08-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TAP, TAP, TAP. I see someone isnt afraid to step on toes, though I was the only one. Popcorn, its half social/half education, which is a scarier thought as I type than even I tought it was. Could you imagine opening this thread as a novice? HAHAHAHAHA...I said enough.

OLD SCHOOL is the only school <hr /></blockquote>

Its much closer to an ice cream social, with 10% learning. Voodoo you gave to much weight to the learning. I gave this board a new name -- The 9 to 4 CCB Club. People just sitting around at the desk, avoiding work by killing time. I say 9 to 4 because much after that and the social club dries up, like no posts. Scary isn't it?

Rod

HALHOULE
07-08-2005, 01:48 AM
RIGHT ON, RYUSHEN21.

HAL

HALHOULE
07-08-2005, 02:03 AM
YES, WHAT AIMING SYSTEM DID YOU PICK UP FROM ALL THOSE CHAMPIONS?

HAL

Fran Crimi
07-08-2005, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE:</font><hr> YES, WHAT AIMING SYSTEM DID YOU PICK UP FROM ALL THOSE CHAMPIONS?

HAL <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Hal,

Sorry...are you having a problem understanding how the threads work? I had already answered that question. Did you just miss it or was there something else you wanted to know?

Fran

Voodoo Daddy
07-08-2005, 06:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Its much closer to an ice cream social, with 10% learning. Voodoo you gave to much weight to the learning. I gave this board a new name -- The 9 to 4 CCB Club. People just sitting around at the desk, avoiding work by killing time. I say 9 to 4 because much after that and the social club dries up, like no posts. Scary isn't it?

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah it is. I stopped tryin to help awhile ago, I felt it fell on deaf ears. Rod...I'm buyin, I'll take 2 scoops of Cookie Dough with them colorful sprinkly things..

9 Ball Girl
07-08-2005, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>I'll take 2 scoops of Cookie Dough with them colorful sprinkly things.. <hr /></blockquote>Oh man! A man after my own heart!

SPetty
07-08-2005, 08:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I stopped tryin to help awhile ago, I felt it fell on deaf ears. <hr /></blockquote>I'm not deaf. I miss the old days too.

Steve Lipsky
07-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Warming up, for me, has never been about ball-pocketing. It's entirely about adjusting my eyes to sighting a ball (especially for those "early" tournaments) and letting my stroke out.

If you see me playing before a tournament, you'll probably see me hitting balls kind of hard, with a ton of english. And in truth I couldn't care less if I make the ball or not. That is not what my warmup is about.

- Steve

Eric.
07-08-2005, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

Its much closer to an ice cream social, with 10% learning. Voodoo you gave to much weight to the learning. I gave this board a new name -- The 9 to 4 CCB Club. People just sitting around at the desk, avoiding work by killing time. I say 9 to 4 because much after that and the social club dries up, like no posts. Scary isn't it?

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Other than the hours, how is that unlike any other Pool room? Welcome to the 21st century /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric &gt;still catching up to the 90's

Fran Crimi
07-08-2005, 06:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Well said Fran. Personally I like to warm up before a match, especially to see how the table plays. I do this for league as well as tournaments.

DG - jmho <hr /></blockquote>

Me too. Getting a feel for the table is important. Also, I learned that it's important to get the feeling of letting your stroke out before the competition starts because it's easy to tighten up in competition. The other thing the top players used to tell me is that's important is to know whether you're overcutting or undercutting balls that particular day so you can zero in. (BTW, that sure doesn't sound like they were using aiming systems, if you ask me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif) I think Allison Fisher said it best in a TV interview once. After winning a semi-final match, whe was asked by the commentator how she felt going into the finals the next day. She said, "I'll have to see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow."

Fran

Fran Crimi
07-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks Brian. I appreciate your kind words very much.

Fran

Fran Crimi
07-08-2005, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
BTW how is the 1P going?

<hr /></blockquote>

Glad to hear you're playing a lot.

1P is fun but tough. Those hour long games can really try your patience. Taking an hour to pocket 8 balls really wears you down. By the end I just want to shootat anything. LOL