9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 11:45 AM
They're petty.
They're jealous.
I don't understand them.

'Nuff said.

Voodoo Daddy
07-06-2005, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> They're petty.
They're jealous.
I don't understand them.

'Nuff said. <hr /></blockquote>

[b]YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEM? HOW YOU THINK US GUYS LIKE IT? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
07-06-2005, 12:55 PM
They're jealous.
I don't understand them.

Who's been yankin' your chain?

Women ain't really that complicated. It's only their motives that are.

ryushen21
07-06-2005, 01:10 PM
true.
mine just decided to break up with me. so i'm on the market again. i didn't get it. but oh well.

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> true.
mine just decided to break up with me. so i'm on the market again. i didn't get it. but oh well. <hr /></blockquote>Ah fuckit!

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Who's been yankin' your chain?<hr /></blockquote>A lot of broads have been yankin' my chain--in obvious and subliminal fashion--it's what I like to call JLAW--Just Like A Woman. From strangers to ones that I know--it's no wonder why the majority of my friends are dudes. Dudes make sense. There's a bunch of jealous beyotches out there.

dg-in-centralpa
07-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Guys at least will tell you what they want from a woman. My motto has always been," You can't live with them and it's illegal to shoot them." One time I do something right, next time it's all wrong. No wonder we have a complex.

DG

sack316
07-06-2005, 02:34 PM
I always liked, "life's a B***h and then you marry one".
Well, not you per say NBG, but you get the idea. It is refreshing to me to hear a girl say it about not understanding y'all though, now I know it's not just me and every guy in the world /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drop1
07-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Some are pretty
Some are jealous
I've been married to the same one for thirty nine years
and I understand I could have been married to ten thousand other women,and have been happy,and she could have married another person,and have been happy. Its not about love,its about caring,when the other person is in need,and hits out.Its about humor,and understanding. Its about not taking,but giving. Its about dumping the Bitch when nothing works. Because it has to go two ways,and I won't give up my life,so someone else can have one,and I don't want the other person to give up who they are, thinking I will change.

9 Ball Girl
07-06-2005, 05:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr>It is refreshing to me to hear a girl say it about not understanding y'all though, now I know it's not just me and every guy in the world /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Are you kidding me? Me and my sisters have been wondering that since I was about 17 and I'm 31 now! I was introduced to someone's husband about 3 years ago and the husband said, "Ooooohhh, so your 9 Ball Girl." Like WTF is that suppose to mean? Makes me wonder what was being said about me to receive such a greeting, ya know?

I am who I am.

Stretch
07-06-2005, 05:27 PM
They're jealous.
I don't understand them.

I found that a lot (thankfully not all) Woman are masters at phychological warfare. Most men on the other hand are much more direct. It just sorts things out in a hurry then done. Wendy lol, just be yourself and to hell with wut anyone thinks. That's not "the man's way" that's the souls way man or woman. Blow off the head gamers. It's them that are stuck in the mud, not You. St.

SPetty
07-07-2005, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> They're petty.<hr /></blockquote>Hey, I can't help it - I married into it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2005, 07:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> They're petty.<hr /></blockquote>Hey, I can't help it - I married into it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>Now that's cute! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif