PDA

View Full Version : PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System

PQQLK9
07-06-2005, 04:41 PM
PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System

Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System. The constantly changing fashionable take on PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System demonstrates the depth of the subject. Indispensable to homosapians today, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Status, Security, Fame - PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. Of course, PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System fits perfectly into the Simple-Many-Pies model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.

The statistics make it clear that PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System is a major market factor. Seemingly interest, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of one of the great political analysts Esperanza Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System. If PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System be the food of politics, play on.
Why did PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

Conclusion

To conclude PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It enlightens our daily lives, it stimulates and is a joy to behold.

I'll leave you with this quote from Shania Poppins: 'Oooh yeah PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Go mad for PQQLK9's Ultimate Aiming System - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

DVD's available on request /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooltchr
07-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Nick, That's what I like about you. Very direct, straight to the point without any fluff.
Eagerly awaiting the DVD!!!
Steve
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chopstick
07-07-2005, 07:20 AM
LMAO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Drop1
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Like far out Dude!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cane
07-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Nick, Do you take MasterCard? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob

pooltchr
07-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey Bob,
Maybe we can get Nick to come over one evening during the pool school in Charlotte and give us a first hand demonstration!
Steve

Cane
07-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Hey, I didn't even think about him being in the area! Yeah, maybe we can milk it out of him for free and bypass the DVD (like the pool world needs another damn DVD! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

Later,
Bob

pooltchr
07-08-2005, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> Hey, I didn't even think about him being in the area! Yeah, maybe we can milk it out of him for free and bypass the DVD (like the pool world needs another damn DVD! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

Later,
Bob <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, I don't think it's possible to spend 3 days at the Green Room and not see Nick at least a couple of times!
Steve