PDA

View Full Version : Yo Wendy

cueball1950
07-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Hello you sexy hunk of woman you. i just want to clarify something about the prizes. I don't care where the prizes i donate go except for the silver dollar. that goes to the winner of the CCB Tournament as part of the prize. you ok with that......i am also throwing in a set of joint protectors made by cam cues. they are cocobola 5/16 14 with ivory in the top. and i am still looking for more pool related things to donate. how about a sealed pack of playing cards of pool players that never got off the ground, they look just like base ball cards......mike

Brian in VA
07-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Mike,
Thanks for clarifying on the silver dollar. I was planning on making it a part of the trophy, which I'm beginning this week. Was going to make a small holder for it on the plaque. Does that work for you?

Brian in VA

9 Ball Girl
07-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Well hubba hubba baby! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Everything's okay with me. I included a surprise gift and I would like to raffle it off for one of the CCBers in the tournament.

See you in about 2 months!

landshark77
07-08-2005, 04:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> how about a sealed pack of playing cards of pool players that never got off the ground, they look just like base ball cards......mike <hr /></blockquote>

Tell me more about these, please.

cueball1950
07-08-2005, 08:04 PM
I am so sorry. i should apologize for a misstatement. they are not playing cards but cards that look like baseball or football cards that people collect. it was something that got started and never really took off. and according to some players they never got paid either for doing them. i found 4 sets of them on ebay and got them cheap. i have 2 sets left. I lost 1 set and i gave a set to Steve Lipsky, which i understand he still has. Just a unique item i thought would make a good raffle gift. again, sorry for the mis statement................................mike

cueball1950
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Thats perfect for me. should i send it down to you so you can fit it in. I already have it.................mike

landshark77
07-09-2005, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I am so sorry. i should apologize for a misstatement. they are not playing cards but cards that look like baseball or football cards that people collect. it was something that got started and never really took off. and according to some players they never got paid either for doing them. i found 4 sets of them on ebay and got them cheap. i have 2 sets left. I lost 1 set and i gave a set to Steve Lipsky, which i understand he still has. Just a unique item i thought would make a good raffle gift. again, sorry for the mis statement................................mike <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, the playing cards isn't what caught my attention...it was more the fact that you said they were like Baseball cards. I have thought that pool needed these. I am sorry that it has be tried and failed. If you ever decide to sell any of these I am interested. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian in VA
07-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Hi Mike,

No just bring it with you to the tournament. See you there.

Brian in VA