PDA

View Full Version : Name of the Cue Designer

masse9387
07-09-2005, 10:46 AM
I remember looking in the magazine and seeing a cue with curved pointed. They had gills on them and I can't remember who made the cue. It was in the magazine, I believe about 2-3 years ago sadly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Anyways, the gilly points went to the right then straight up. I don't know how many their were though. I think two people made the cue. I just remembered reading the article and the cue was awared awards and all. Any help on this mysterious cue would be greatly appreciated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JMD in VA
07-09-2005, 11:01 AM
I want to say it was Samsara. If it is it was made in 2003 which would put it around the time you were talking about. Here is a link to a website with the cue I think you are talking about, not sure:

http://www.billiardcue.com/cues.php?view=3

Hope this helps!

JMD in VA

masse9387
07-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Sorry, it's not Sammy cues (Samsara). I think it was in 2002 or 2001. Samsara's Twisted cue's wrappy-looking thing has the look of the points I'm thinking of.

Cueless Joey
07-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Must be the Thomas Wayne.
Or the female form inlay by Richard Chudy.

masse9387
07-09-2005, 03:20 PM
The gills in the points were mixed woods. I looked up Chudy, it's not his, I don't think. Wayne, I couldn't find his website. If anyone has a pic of what cue I'm thinking of, I'd appreciate it.