PDA

View Full Version : Poolhalls in Louisville,KY

dg-in-centralpa
07-10-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm coming to Louisville at the end of the month for a vacation. I know of three poolhalls; Steepleton's,Jillians Entertainment, and Rack 66. What are these places like? Any other suggestions? My wife will be visiting with her 4 sisters in L-ville and I will need to get out of the house sometimes for sanity's sake.

DG - coming July 26 - 30

Merdy
07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I work in Louisville quite a bit and occasionally get out to play pool. Oliver's Billiards is pretty nice, 9 foot Olhausen tables and decent food. Tuesday and Thursday are usually college at one dollar per hour. Good price but it gets crowded, if you don't get there early ( 6 P.M.) you have to wait.

Bank Shot Billiards downtown on Market Street is an old school room with lots of character. Lunch special for 5 dollars and play free.

Diamond Pub in St. Matthews has 7, 8 and 9 foot tables and lots of APA league play. Pretty nice place. Tables are coin-operated but pretty good.

Thanks,
Merdy

Wally_in_Cincy
07-13-2005, 04:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Merdy:</font><hr> ....Bank Shot Billiards downtown on Market Street is an old school room with lots of character. Lunch special for 5 dollars and play free....<hr /></blockquote>

that's the one that was recommended to me

cdsracing
07-13-2005, 06:27 AM
The Billiard Club of Louisville just opened on Bardstown Road. Very nice place with all DIAMOND equipment. The number is (502) 491-3810 for directions.