PDA

View Full Version : What's up with AZ Billiards?

sterlinggaming
07-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Anyone know? I am going through withdrawls. :-(

John

HarryDC
07-11-2005, 03:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sterlinggaming:</font><hr> Anyone know? I am going through withdrawls. :-(

John <hr /></blockquote>

Hello John,

Best thing that's happened in pool this week! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Will, Valerie be at Herberts this weekend. Come along and we can play some one pocket and the dinner is on me. To bad the girls don't answer there mail. Sorry they are so busy with the cues.

I am going to bring Kelly's Virginia State Championship trophy with all the other trophys. Kimmy and Tiffany are
playing that's what will have me out I hope. Stay well!

HarryDC

Jimmy Mendoza
07-11-2005, 04:58 PM
I spoke to Mike earlier. It's a webhosting issue (like, they've been down for hours now).

landshark77
07-11-2005, 05:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy Mendoza:</font><hr> I spoke to Mike earlier. It's a webhosting issue (like, they've been down for hours now). <hr /></blockquote>

Hours???? How about ALL FREAKIN' DAY LONG! I am past withdrawl....I am experiencing convulsions.

Gremlin...they haven't banned you from this site yet? Fun times ahead, LMAO!

Eric.
07-11-2005, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote sterlinggaming:</font><hr> Anyone know? I am going through withdrawls. :-(

John <hr /></blockquote>

Hello John,

Best thing that's happened in pool this week! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

&lt;snip&gt;

HarryDC

<hr /></blockquote>

Sounds like sour grapes /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric

HarryDC
07-11-2005, 06:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote sterlinggaming:</font><hr> Anyone know? I am going through withdrawls. :-(

John <hr /></blockquote>

Hello John,

Best thing that's happened in pool this week! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

&lt;snip&gt;

HarryDC

<hr /></blockquote>

Sounds like sour grapes /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Hello Eric &amp; LS77,

I haven't posted here since sometime way back in 2003. I was wondering why when you to showed up so now I know. I was referring to John's withdrawl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You will find I don't respond to posters who I don't know and who have never met me. So you won't have any trouble with me. The only person on this board I remember is Fran
and Dr. Dee both with great advise on pool. If I remember
this is a pool site. I hope! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe I should pinch
myself to make sure I haven't been carjacked into LS77 own version of reality. Now about real pool which is not in a billiard forum. Stop by Herberts this week end the first drink is on me.

Barbara
07-11-2005, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> Stop by Herberts this week end the first drink is on me.

HarryDC <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the warning Gremlin.

Barbara

HarryDC
07-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Dear Barbara,

Barbara always the gracious host I note! I wouldn't miss it for the world as I have an invitation. I always support room owner's by playing pool and having food and drink.
Link to a photo I took of Barbara Stock at Prime Time Billiards and information on the tournament on my website

http://hometown.aol.com/hbee007/POG_PAGE_009index.html

Also a Herberts Billiard link and a shopping mall map for the ladies and gentlemen who have never been there.

SPetty
07-11-2005, 06:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> The only person on this board I remember is Fran and Dr. Dee both with great advice on pool. If I remember this is a pool site. <hr /></blockquote>Aw, c'mon, HarryDC,

You remember me, too, I know! You were nice enough to take a great picture of me and my new friends a few years ago at Valley Forge and emailed it to me! I sat next to Julie Kelly at my very first women's pro finals match! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You sat next to a guy who kept falling asleep (while eating?)

(I'm surprised there aren't more AZB folks here today...)

(Dr. D. hasn't been here in months, if not years...)

vapoolplayer
07-11-2005, 07:08 PM
honestly not trying to start anything, but what tourney did kelly win to get a VA state trophy?

just curious. hate to think i missed seeing her play here.

thanks

VAP

HarryDC
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote vapoolplayer:</font><hr> honestly not trying to start anything, but what tourney did kelly win to get a VA state trophy?

just curious. hate to think i missed seeing her play here.

thanks

VAP <hr /></blockquote>

Hello VAP,

Don't give it a thought I like and respect you. Hope to meet you some time? Kelly Fisher is the WPBA Cat Regional
Tour defending Virginia State Women's Champion for 2004.

The tournament was played at Champions in Arlington July 2004. You know Champions the place above the parking lot where the guy was murdered with shears 2 years ago. Just heard today the state lost all the evidence and the perp is
going to get off.

I have photos and I will post them on my website for you when I get a chance. "Gremlin's" Pool Blarney Page here is the link. http://hometown.aol.com/hbee007/POG_PAGE_001index.html
I will put a click on link so everyone can see.

Bob
07-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Well ~ You all got my attention. Nice to see you all here! lol and Hello Gremlin nice to see you again!

I assume that Mike is working round the clock to get the site fixed and it will be up as soon as possible. I just hope that it does not take as long as it did the last time during Derby City. That was awful.

Barbara ~ I am going to PM you regarding what we are doing for Spike and Heide. I have been Sooo busy lately and it is on my "to do" list.

Eydie aka Bob /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HarryDC
07-11-2005, 08:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> The only person on this board I remember is Fran and Dr. Dee both with great advice on pool. If I remember this is a pool site. <hr /></blockquote>Aw, c'mon, HarryDC,

You remember me, too, I know! You were nice enough to take a great picture of me and my new friends a few years ago at Valley Forge and emailed it to me! I sat next to Julie Kelly at my very first women's pro finals match! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You sat next to a guy who kept falling asleep (while eating?)

(I'm surprised there aren't more AZB folks here today...)

(Dr. D. hasn't been here in months, if not years...)
<hr /></blockquote>

SPetty,

Is that you? Hello I hope you are well? Did you ever finish
SPetty's Poolroom? Yes, the two ladies you were with, Doc and I forget the other ladies name. I like them both! Have you seen them since?

I apologize for not remembering you SPetty. I am looking at your photo right now. That sure was a long time ago. Well, best wishes SPetty

woody_968
07-11-2005, 08:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>
Hours???? How about ALL FREAKIN' DAY LONG! <hr /></blockquote>

It went down around one last night. I had been gone since Thrusday for lessons and got back last night so went to spend some time on different boards that I read. Spent about 10 minutes on AZ and it went down LOL.

vapoolplayer
07-11-2005, 09:19 PM
thanks for the info on kelly. maybe you should come down for the va state championship at THE PLAYING FIELD in richmond the 23rd and 24th. there will be a good amount of virginia talent, and should be fun to watch.

vapoolplayer
07-11-2005, 09:28 PM
AZB seems to be back up.

VAP