PDA

View Full Version : No kidding...(NPR)

rackmup
06-14-2002, 10:13 PM
The cops just pulled a guy from a lake here in Texas. He was found in ten feet of water by two fisherman. He was wrapped in plastic with two 50 pound sandbags taped to his chest with duct tape. He had two bullet holes in his head.

The coroner announced today that they are "ruling the death as a HOMICIDE."

Wow. Really?

They could have let me do the autopsy in my garage with a Black & Decker jigsaw and I could have told you that.

So...how is everyone?

Regards,

Ken

06-14-2002, 10:20 PM
KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Happy, Joy Joy, Ken's back! Messing with the sub species get a little boring buddy? Try the Storyline instead. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Nice to have you home, there's a cold one in the fridge! /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

stickman
06-14-2002, 11:35 PM
I'm doing great, especially when compared to the man pulled from the lake. Makes all my problems seem small. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-15-2002, 06:38 AM
Hey Rackmup,

They didn't say his name was Hoffa, did they? Good to see you back. Go fishing? Buy a new cue? LOL I might have missed where you went. I've been playing tons of pool but still can't see the edges of the balls too clear. Going soon to get the eyes sanded down.

Thought about you yesterday as a matter of fact. Read, the feds were trying to bust our, cooking and gardening mistress, Martha Stewart for insider trading. The feds think she could help out the prison food dilemma, they're having. Like the poor thing would do something like that.

Welcome back,

C.C.