07-15-2005, 01:51 PM
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/deflexion/DSC01120.jpg

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/deflexion/

Chopstick
07-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Shouldn't those red things be hearts? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
07-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Hmmm ... I'll take four of these, if they come with keys /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Fran Crimi
07-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Croquet, anyone?

Eric.
07-18-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm guessing that they go over your eyes when you're on a tanning bed?

Eric

catscradle
07-19-2005, 05:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Croquet, anyone? <hr /></blockquote>

My thoughts exactly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ceebee
07-19-2005, 05:37 AM
Croquet on a Pool Table might actually be a fun game. Without Cue Ball Control, you would not score well.

A fellow in Dallas has thought up a Pool Game called the NFL. The game is played in Sports Bars at the Monday Nite Football gatherings. It is supposed to be some real fun. Scoring is done with combination of numbers instead of making just one ball.

Fred Agnir
07-19-2005, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Croquet, anyone? <hr /></blockquote>The game has come full circle, I suppose. Shamos and other resources clearly show that billiards was born out of bringing croquet indoors. The wickets were the original pockets.

Fred

Chopstick
07-19-2005, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Croquet, anyone? <hr /></blockquote>The game has come full circle, I suppose. Shamos and other resources clearly show that billiards was born out of bringing croquet indoors. The wickets were the original pockets.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

I have a picture of one of those things around here somewhere.

wolfdancer
07-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Looks like a "sticky wicket" to me.

Vagabond
07-20-2005, 06:24 AM
good one,Eric
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

recoveryjones
10-25-2005, 12:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> http://www.billiardsdigest.com/deflexion/DSC01120.jpg

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/deflexion/ <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmmmm.....I wonder what I'll be making at work tommorow.

I've already got a homemade stroketrainer, stroke perfector and cue extender. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.....all of that and my stroke still sucks!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
10-25-2005, 02:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> I've already got a homemade stroketrainer, stroke perfector and cue extender. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.....all of that and my stroke still sucks!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Look at the bright side. You didn't pay for all of those wonderful inventions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

HALHOULE
10-25-2005, 06:05 AM
I WAS THERE WHEN THE FIRST WICKED WICKET WAS WICKED INTO THE TURF. I HAD A WONDERFULLY WICKED TIME.

houseman
10-25-2005, 11:26 AM
I bought one of these for my customers to use in my pool room. Some struggle with it for quite a while until they figure out the deflection of their cue. I also bought the stroke trainer and was amazed at some of the better players how they moved it trying to do that properly.
Thats my story and im sticking to it !!!

tjlmbklr
10-25-2005, 12:17 PM
DAMN someone beat me to it. I have been pondering this invention for a while.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job though.

recoveryjones
10-26-2005, 01:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote recoveryjones:</font><hr> I've already got a homemade stroketrainer, stroke perfector and cue extender. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.....all of that and my stroke still sucks!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Look at the bright side. You didn't pay for all of those wonderful inventions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL....actually it was fun making them and modifiing them as well.I've got a ball return ramp and can actually hit balls from my kitchen table.Actually my stroke's not too bad, however, I'm sure it would be a lot better if I used what I've built.

I'm sure it's a great training tool, however, for me...boring.
RJ