PDA

View Full Version : Allison Fisher listed along with Einstein,

Vagabond
07-17-2005, 07:52 AM
I read it in AZBilliards forum that Parade Magazine that comes with Your local Sunday news paper( Today`s) has an article on Intelligence, Questioning who is more intelligent-women or Men.They listed 50 people and one has to select 5 people.Allison`s photo was one among the very few photos published and it was placed between Dr.Phil and General Patton.The list of 50 includes Allison Fisher, Bill Gates,Bill Clinton,Einstein etc.
That is why I call her my ``DIVA``
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Voodoo Daddy
07-17-2005, 08:28 AM
She is good company with Annie Duke and Annika Sorenstamm {I cant spell so dont shoot me}.

Vagabond
07-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey Voodoo Man,
I bet u have met her.Don`t u think that she is very intelligent women?I thought that she is very smart.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Voodoo Daddy
07-18-2005, 02:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Hey Voodoo Man,
I bet u have met her.Don`t u think that she is very intelligent women?I thought that she is very smart.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I did meet her once and to tell ya the truth I couldnt tell how smart she was in 14 seconds, HAHAHAHA. I'm sure she is....

Rich R.
07-18-2005, 03:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Hey Voodoo Man,
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>Well, I did meet her once and to tell ya the truth I couldnt tell how smart she was in 14 seconds, HAHAHAHA. I'm sure she is.... <hr /></blockquote>
Allison must be very smart.
She has figured out a way to make a very good living, playing a game, when all but a few of her competitors can't make ends meet.

cheese_ball
07-18-2005, 07:01 AM
R.R.-&gt;

This doesn't make her smart... she's a very accomplished player. I've not only met, but PLAYED Allison. She has a great game, and a beautiful stroke. She also happens to be very intelligent, but don't confuse the two.

Rich R.
07-18-2005, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheese_ball:</font><hr> This doesn't make her smart... she's a very accomplished player. I've not only met, but PLAYED Allison. She has a great game, and a beautiful stroke. She also happens to be very intelligent, but don't confuse the two. <hr /></blockquote>Cheese, I would consider any adult, who finds a way to get paid well, for playing a game, to be much smarter than me. JMHO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
07-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Cheese Ball. She has what we in the business would call native intelligence. The ability to take care of herself in her environment. That makes her Super Smart.####

cheese_ball
07-19-2005, 06:13 AM
NO offense double R, but if you had half the game she has you'd have no problems getting paid... after all I'm doing it with 2/9th of her game! LMFAO! (she beat me 9-2 in a set) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-19-2005, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheese_ball:</font><hr> NO offense double R, but if you had half the game she has you'd have no problems getting paid... after all I'm doing it with 2/9th of her game! LMFAO! (she beat me 9-2 in a set) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Cheese, if I played Allison, the only way I would get to break is, if I won the lag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif