PDA

View Full Version : How Embarassing Is This?

9 Ball Girl
07-17-2005, 12:00 PM
And funny too!

So I go to do laundry today and put my clothes in one washer and my sheets in another. It takes about 37 minutes to wash so I walk across the street to go eat some breakfast at a diner. By the time I was done eating, I go back into the laundromat and my clothes are done.

I start taking my sheets out of the washer when I hear something drop on the floor. I looked and it was a light blue casing about the size and length of a double "A" battery. I swore there was nothing in the washer before putting my stuff in so I guess I missed this. Anyway, I continue taking my sheets out when out drops a double "A" battery. It fit perfectly in the blue case thing. Now my face starts to turn all shades of red. (Some of you may already know where this is going). I continue removing the rest of the sheets, carefully now, 'cause I know what else is in there. All the sheets are out of the washer now, and in the back of the washer is a black on off knob, that must've unattached itself from the rest of its "partner". Seeing the black knob confirmed my embarassment. Doh!

Ok, so the sheets are ready to go into the dryer but I know that I'm going to have to put them in there very carefully because that main piece is still in there somewhere. Pillow cases, flat sheets all go into the dryer. In the process, i found the little motor that must've fallen out of the "device". At this point, I start to laugh like a maniac because since I was in the diner while the wash was going, I can only imagine what must've appeared through the washer window as the sheets spun. Oy! There's only 1 thing left to put in the dryer and that's the fitted sheet. I start to feel it up and voila!, I find the rest of "it". I grab it really quickly and shove it into my purse. The remaining parts I threw away. Can you imagine if I would've put everything in the dryer??? All of that rubber would've melted into my sheets! ROFL

Even worse, what if I would've dropped my laundry off and had them do it! Ay yi yi!!!!

Wendy~~~will be going to the store where everybody knows my name for a replacement... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cueless Joey
07-17-2005, 01:17 PM
I dunno why you'd be embarassed to be caught with a small massaging device. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
They sell them all over Asia.

cueball1950
07-17-2005, 02:49 PM
wendy wendy wendy....tap tap tap.....lmao.........mike

9 Ball Girl
07-17-2005, 03:11 PM
I dunno 'bout that but my "massaging device" is bright pink and about 8in! Then to top it off, there was a 2 year old boy that for some reason kept coming over to the seat where I was while my stuff dried and he kept taking my purse and running away with it. If his parents only knew...

9 Ball Girl
07-17-2005, 03:12 PM
It's hours later and I'm still blushing and laughing!

DebraLiStarr
07-17-2005, 03:32 PM
I dedicate the following song to Wendy:

<font color="blue">We-hell-I see them every night in tight blue jeans -
In the pages of a blue boy magazine
Hey I've been thinking of a new sensation
I'm picking up - good vibration -
Oop - she bop

Do I wanna go out with a lion's roar
Huh, yea, I wanna go south n get me some more
Hey, they say that a stitch in time saves nine
They say I better stop - or I'll go blind
Oop - she bop - she bop

She bop--he bop--a--we bop
I bop--you bop--a--they bop
Be bop--be bop--a--lu--she bop,
I hope He will understand
She bop--he bop--a--we bop
I bop--you bop--a--they bop
Be bop--be bop--a--lu--she bop,
Oo--oo--she--do--she bop--she bop

(whistle along here)...

Hey, hey - they say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone
No, I won't worry, and I won't fret
Ain't no law against it yet
Oop - she bop - she bop

She bop - he bop - we bop...</font color>

Sid_Vicious
07-17-2005, 04:21 PM
It could be worse. Spiderman told me once that some of the managers from a previous employer than today went on a flight together, and one of the men put a lubed up phallas inside aluminum foil in one of the women managers carry-on. Can you imagine the embarrassment when the metal scan forced an exhibition right there in front of God and everybody! Mind you this was maybe some 15-20 years ago before today's security and sexual harrassment intensity, but damn, it was a funny mental picture...sid

9 Ball Girl
07-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Bahahahahahahaha! I haven't heard that Lauper song since I was kid!

Wendy&lt;---A bopper! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Definitely sounds like a Kodak moment!

Drop1
07-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Over half the women in England use their vibrators on a regular basis. Try a shop where they don't know you, its more fun. Good old Doc Johnson. You should have given the parts to the kid,and then tell his mother you want them back. Funny story.

Voodoo Daddy
07-18-2005, 02:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I dunno 'bout that but my "massaging device" is bright pink and about 8in!<hr /></blockquote>

Lucky it wasnt the one with the jackhammer handles and the pullcord, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
07-18-2005, 05:47 AM
If you had a "good time" the night before, who cares. It's a shame some little old lady wasn't there watching.

DG

Vagabond
07-18-2005, 05:49 AM
Hi Wendy,
Did u see three ball nAz hiding behind the dryers.LOL
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
07-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Wendy, If this [or the male equivilent { whatever that might be} ] had happened to me [ and I dont know HOW it could /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif] the last thing I would do is post it on the web! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q................respect! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-18-2005, 10:48 AM
I hear ya, Q, but it's too funny a story to keep to myself!

9 Ball Girl
07-18-2005, 10:50 AM
I didn't use it, I was doing some major house cleaning yesterday and emptied out the contents of the drawers in my night tables. Teehee.

Wendy~~~that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

9 Ball Girl
07-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Nope, I didn't see nAzareth there but I immediately thought of him upon finding "it" and called him up so he was the first to know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif