PDA

View Full Version : Bought Olhasuen Drake II my first pool table

kyzersoze
07-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Whats up everybody? Couple weeks ago i ordered a brunswick tahoe from billiards and barstools. Here's the thread i made

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=200298&Forum=cc b&Words=tahoe&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&L imit=25&Old=1week&Main=200298&Search=true#Post2002 98

After reading up on this boards and some others i really started having doubts in brunswicks quality over the past years. Anyways i went back to the dealer the day my "tahoe" was supposed to be delivered and got a 8' olhausen drake instead. the dealer gave me no problems whatsoever. Im getting a 8' olhausen drake II, simonis 860 cloth, silver accessory package w\accufast cushions and a lifetime warranty. Couldn't be happier now i thought i was going to be stuck with the tahoe or have to pay a restocking fee. Only problem now is the wait (might take a couple of weeks) to get it installed.

Looking at getting a quality cue soon possibly mcdermott. This will be my first table and im excited as hell. Thanks to everyone

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2005, 04:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote kyzersoze:</font><hr>

...Looking at getting a quality cue soon possibly mcdermott. ..<hr /></blockquote>

good move.

May as well get a good American McDermott cue to go with your American made table.

enjoy.....