PDA

View Full Version : Karl vs Karl

Qtec
07-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Imagine what Karl could do with Karl.

Oh, what a spectacle that'd be. Karl Rove has transformed three war heroes into a fake, a stoolie and a terrorist sympathizer. He remade a Texas grandma into a low-down lesbian. Just think what Karl could do with a sleazy miscreant like Karl Rove for outing a CIA agent.

Oh, Momma! That'd be more fun than all-night mud wrestling.

Karl vs. Karl would just about be the ultimate political smackdown, displacing the former world champion political fantasy (around since 2004): What utter nastiness could Karl have wreaked on the reelection of a former coke-snorting, drunk-driving, military-duty-shirking rich-boy candidate like George W. Bush?

Of course, there would been no W. to run for reelection without his evil genius. Rove was Bush's chief political operative in the 1994 Texas gubernatorial election when incumbent granny-governor Ann Richards was made out to be a lesbian activist.

McCAIN MAKEOVER

In 2000, Karl's unsavory machinations were behind the undoing of John McCain after he won the New Hampshire Republican primary, putting the Bush campaign into an eyepoppin' apoplectic panic.

By the primary election in South Carolina, McCain, a prisoner of war during the Vietnam War, had received the famous Karl Rove make-over. Yet another whisper campaign transformed McCain into an informer on fellow prisoners back in Hanoi, and a nut case whose war ordeal had left him too wobbly to be prez.

Past prescription drug problems of McCain's wife were dredged up from a subterranean campaign. And Republican voters were targeted by a telephone poll with a Jim Crow hypothetical: Would voters still support the senator if they learned he had fathered a black love child. Yes or no? Must have caused quite a buzz among Carolina rednecks when they saw photos of McCain and his wife with the dark-skinned Bangladeshi child they had adopted from Mother Teresa's orphanage.

Vets champ McCain was also attacked in South Carolina by a previously unknown veterans group for supposedly betraying them on the issue of Agent Orange. A false charge. But false charges, with Karl Rove behind the scenes, are as effective as live grenades.

A couple years later, it was Georgia Sen. Max Cleland, who lost three limbs in Vietnam, running for reelection against a Rove candidate. Cleland's image quickly evolves from war hero to close buddy of Osama bin Laden.

ROVE DOES KERRY

Everyone knows, of course, that against Karl Rove, John Kerry's war medals devolved into a political liability -- even though he was running against a party boy who ducked the war in the Texas Air National Guard and even then didn't finish out his six-year obligation.

Imagine what Karl, who can wreak so much damage with only salacious rumors, could have done to George.

Better yet, imagine what Karl could do with the current Washington scandal, implicating one Karl Rove as the fellow who let reporters in on the (national security) secret that former Ambassador Joe Wilson's wife was a CIA spy.

Karl would have made short work of the Republicans who went around Washington last week arguing that Karl never actually said the name Valerie Plame. Only ''Joe Wilson's wife.'' Gracious. Imagine what Karl could have done with that and other low-rent Clintonesque word-parsing by Karl's defenders.

The scandal would have been over by Friday. Karl would have chased Karl clean back to Texas.

No, I take that back.

Karl would keep Karl around awhile longer, turning on the skewer, knowing that a summer scandal more than a year away from the next congressional election, is of no practical use to a smear-artist's political agenda.

Karl would wait until the next political season before giving Karl his famous makeover.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2005, 04:47 AM
Dear Mr. Copy-and-Paste,

Do you ever have an original thought?

Wally <~~ just curious...

Big_Jon
07-19-2005, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Dear Mr. Copy-and-Paste,

Do you ever have an original thought?

Wally &lt;~~ just curious... <hr /></blockquote>
I've been wondering the same thing /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Qtec
07-19-2005, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Dear Mr. Copy-and-Paste, <font color="blue"> That would be snakebite! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Do you ever have an original thought? <font color="blue"> How about Karl takes a polygraph? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>Wally &lt;~~ just curious... <hr /></blockquote>

If this had happened when Clinton was P, ALL you Rep Jihadi's would have had a fit! You would ALL be crying out for his head.
Now that its sweet GW, you look the other way and make excuses.
Its pathetic.

How about some honesty and integrity instead of BLIND devotion?

Q

Fran Crimi
07-19-2005, 08:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Dear Mr. Copy-and-Paste, <font color="blue"> That would be snakebite! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Do you ever have an original thought? <font color="blue"> How about Karl takes a polygraph? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>Wally &lt;~~ just curious... <hr /></blockquote>

If this had happened when Clinton was P, ALL you Rep Jihadi's would have had a fit! You would ALL be crying out for his head.
Now that its sweet GW, you look the other way and make excuses.
Its pathetic.

How about some honesty and integrity instead of BLIND devotion?

Q

<hr /></blockquote>

You want honesty and integrity? No problem. Kerry was a liar and didn't have a single thought of his own on anything. He would have made a terrible president.

McCain is a walking time bomb, capable of blowing at any time. Just what this country needs...temper tantrums in the White House.

Clinton blatently broke the law by perjuring himself in front of the entire country. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

If in fact, Rove was singly responsible for keeping Kerry and McCain from the presidency...he did this country a big favor. I only wish Rove was around when Clinton was running. Would have saved this country a lot of humiliation, not to mention the capture of Bin Laden back when we had him and Clinton let him go. Great legacy for Bill, huh? The one who let Bin Laden go.

If it's proven that Rove broke the law, then he'll pay. But IMO, he's already done a great service to this country by digging up the dirt on these grossly underqualified characters.

Fran

Qtec
07-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Fran, not you too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
McCain is a walking time bomb, capable of blowing at any time. <hr /></blockquote>

Fran, do you have any evidence to back this up other than Rep propoganda? Anything at all?
Before Karl got his teeth into him, McCain was an American hero! McCain and Kerry have more medals together than the whole of the Bush elite.
Did Karl/Bush/ Cheney assist/fight in any conflict? Have THEY ever put their lives on the line for their country?

If the NYT tommorow pulished the identity of every CIA agent in the US [ they dont know that they are covert or not] , would you find this acceptable?

Q........

Wally_in_Cincy
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> McCain was an American hero!
<hr /></blockquote>

McCain is a war hero, a great American, and a bad Republican. And Fran is right, he doesn't have the temperament to be Prez.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>McCain and Kerry have more medals together than the whole of the Bush elite.
Did Karl/Bush/ Cheney assist/fight in any conflict? Have THEY ever put their lives on the line for their country?
<hr /></blockquote>

Did Roosevelt? Did Clinton? Did Qtec?

I believe Cheney flew jets in the Korean war

Chopstick
07-19-2005, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
If the NYT tommorow pulished the identity of every CIA agent in the US [ they dont know that they are covert or not] , would you find this acceptable?

Q........

<hr /></blockquote>

The CIA does not do domestic intelligence activities. That's the FBIs job. Therefore there are no covert CIA agents in America. They are all busy watching you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
07-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Imagine indeed. I can't believe any United States Citizen would attempt to defend the filthy slime politics of personal destruction which is and has been for years, the Hallmark of the George W. Bush campaigns, from Texas until today.

That this administration pressured our Intelligence community in order to fix intelligence to their agenda, namely WAR in IRAQ, as stated by not one, not two, but many of our people in government, can no longer be denied.

The outing of a covert CIA intelligence agent as part of a pay back for her husband daring to report the truth regarding the issue of Saddams mythological attempts to aquire Yellowcake, shows the lengths to which this corrupt and dishonest administration will go in order to punish those who align themselves with the truth, rather than to help Bush to "Wag The Dog"

Now, finally, the Special Prosecutor will have the opportunity to fully expose what many of us in this country have known all along. The White House presently houses the biggest crooks to ever engage in politics since Richard Nixon. Atleast Nixon had some saving grace, he was quite good on foreign affairs. Bush, on the other hand, has turned the world against us, divided our country, and lied from the beginning about the Iraqi connection to 9/11. There was none.

Reporter: "Mr. President, where Is bin Laden?????"
George W. Bush: "I don't think about him."

George Bush discussing the man who launched War in the United States on September 11, 2001.

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
McCain is a war hero, a great American, and a bad Republican. And Fran is right, he doesn't have the temperament to be Prez.
<hr /></blockquote>

So a man who undergoes years of torture in the hands of the enemy and COMES OUT SANE is not worthy of being President?
What does a guy have to do?

Can you even IMAGINE what that guy went through for his country ?

Yellowcake and the Alu tubes were presented as absolute proof that Saddam was trying to build a weapon. Both claims were false and were known to be false at the time.

The CIA took the blame for Iraq.
The head of the CIA, Tennet gets a medal?

Go figure.

Q

DickLeonard
07-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Wally, as far as I know Cheney had 5 draft deferments. I never heard of him serving for his country.####

DickLeonard
07-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Fran, Ronald Reagan lied to a Congressionl Investigation about Iran Contra, he kept answering the questions I can't remember, and he was voted the best american in the last 100 years. Bill was twisting that oral sex is not sex, he might have been right. He was guilty of Zippergate but George lied about WMD and Thousands have been killed and billions wasted. ####u

Fran Crimi
07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Fran, not you too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
McCain is a walking time bomb, capable of blowing at any time. <hr /></blockquote>

Fran, do you have any evidence to back this up other than Rep propoganda? Anything at all?
Before Karl got his teeth into him, McCain was an American hero! McCain and Kerry have more medals together than the whole of the Bush elite.

Q........

<hr /></blockquote>

Nah, you've got it wrong. McCain has always had temper problems. He's made enemies on both sides of the fence. He's known for blowing up at people and burning bridges, and then reinventing himself.

Here's a newspaper blurb from 1999. Does this sound like Republican propaganda?

"Some public officials are still stinging from McCain's volcanic temper.

One is Democrat Paul Johnson, the former mayor of Phoenix and an unsuccessful candidate for governor. During Johnson's stint as mayor, he saw McCain's temper up close, and it makes him think twice about McCain becoming president.

''His volatility borders in the area of being unstable,'' Johnson said. ''Before I let this guy put his finger on the button, I would have to give considerable pause.''

Johnson said he got a full dose of McCain's anger when he was in Washington in 1992, dealing with a federal land swap that involved the Phoenix Indian School. He and McCain, who disagreed over the issue, were in a hearing room with other mayors when hostilities broke out.

''He says, 'Start a tape recorder. It's best when you get a liar on tape,' '' Johnson recalled. ''Then I said something back to him, and before you knew it, we were nose to nose and chin to chin. No blows were exchanged, but we were as close to being 14-year-old boys as we possibly could be. . . . Testosterone was flowing all over place.''

Johnson, who also fought McCain's plan for a regional airport, marvels at his wrath.

''Oh, gosh, you never dealt with a more brutal individual,'' Johnson said. ''He was very tough.''

McCain's penchant for bullying state officials essentially destroyed his relationship with Grant Woods, who served as state attorney general from 1990 until 1998.

Woods, son of powerful Mesa contractor Joe E. Woods, was an early McCain staffer. He provided key help in McCain's first run for Congress, mainly by persuading his influential father to support McCain in Mesa over several local candidates.

''The support of Joe Woods in the district was about 100 times more important than the support of Grant Woods,'' the younger Woods said. ''When he went with McCain, it made it OK for the old guard to support McCain rather than one of the locals.''

The Woods-McCain relationship began to chill in 1994 when Woods started investigating bid-rigging allegations surrounding Gov. Fife Symington's government cost-cutting program, Project SLIM. Despite pressure from other Republicans, including McCain, Woods pursued the probe.

Over the years, McCain had become very close to Symington. Even their staffs were tied together. Symington's former chief of staff, Wes Gullett, is McCain's deputy campaign director and is married to McCain aide Deb Gullett.

Others note that McCain called for the scalp of Gov. Evan Mecham, who was impeached and removed from office, but let Symington slide when he was under indictment for bank fraud. Symington later was convicted and resigned, but his conviction was overturned earlier this year.

McCain said the state was operating smoothly under Symington, which was not the case with Mecham. He bristled when it was suggested that he was protecting a friend.

''I really won't answer that kind of insinuation,'' McCain said. ''I do what's best for the state. I do what's best for the country.''

McCain added, ''Of course (Symington) was a friend of mine. I had a friendly relationship with Gov. Mecham before he got into the difficulties.''

Woods said McCain didn't like it when he investigated Symington.

''I think he probably liked to be in the loop,'' Woods said. ''Consequently, when he wasn't, and then I kept investigating Republicans or criticizing Republicans . . . he never could get over that.

''It appeared clear to me that the only way I could return to his good graces was to be a good boy, and I wasn't willing to be a good boy.''

Eventually, McCain and Woods had it out over Symington.

''He just did not approve of me constantly making life difficult for Republicans, and I made it clear that it wasn't going to change, and we weren't going to have any more of these conversations. We haven't talked in a long time.''

Woods ultimately obtained a $725,000 civil settlement in the SLIM case.

Woods said he finds it ironic that McCain, Mr. Maverick in the Senate, didn't want Woods to assume the same role in the Arizona Republican Party.

''I guess it's OK to be the maverick but not tolerate mavericks around you,'' Woods said.

By the early 1990s, his political rehabilitation was complete. Nobody on the national stage seemed to care about McCain's foibles."

Fran Crimi
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
If the NYT tommorow pulished the identity of every CIA agent in the US [ they dont know that they are covert or not] , would you find this acceptable? <hr /></blockquote>

OK, Let's talk about acceptable behavior. How about the fact that the agent in question made a $1,000 contribution to the Democratic Party under her operative name and the name of her CIA front business name? Don't you think these campaign contribution lists get investigated and published? Not only did she abuse her CIA cover for reasons unrealated to the job, but she put both herself and the CIA in a potentially dangerous situation by putting those names out in the open like that.

I'm not saying that one bad act cancels another, but since we're talking about acceptable behavior, do you find this acceptable?

Fran

Fran Crimi
07-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey Dick, I'm still having trouble trying to figure out how someone who starred in "Bedtime for Bonzo" managed to become the President of the United States. I do think Regan was a good president, though, aside from the Iran Contra mess.

Fran

Wally_in_Cincy
07-20-2005, 04:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Wally, as far as I know Cheney had 5 draft deferments. I never heard of him serving for his country.#### <hr /></blockquote>

####,

you are correct. I meant to say Rumsfeld flew in the Korean War. Typed it wrong.

DickLeonard
07-20-2005, 04:49 AM
Fran, Reagan he was only acting the part of a President, he put this country Trillions in debt with the plot to scuttle Social Security. Bill got us out of the hole and now George Bush got us back into another hole with the same plan in mind. Bankrupt the country and Social Security will have to be altered.

According to my Liberal Interpretation of the Constitution the Vice President should assume the Office of President when the President can no longer perform his duties. Reagan was shot and there was no move to put George Bush in his office. His staff was running the country, of course that could be interpret as what little faith the had in George Bush, the elder. ####

Gayle in MD
07-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Hi Fran,
Did you know that George Bush SR. appointed Joe Wilson Ambassador? Joe Wilson voted for Bush against Clinton. Joe Wilson gave money to the Bush Cheney Campaigne of 2000. What are the dates in which you say she did this, and where is your info coming from?

Also, you know how many presidents let bin Laden go? Bush is one of them, you know. Do you really think he can't find BL? They know exactly where he is and have known ever since this mess started up.

Hey, what I think is that none of our presidents are angels. They are all, republican and Democrat, a mix of good and bad. It's a matter of degree. I think when all is said and done, Bush will have hurt our country more than Reagen, Bush Sr. And Clinton all put together.

When a man sits in the shadow of the office of the presidency, and using his power to intimidate and slander those who don't agree with the President, is that abuse of power? Is that worse than a little blow job between adults?
It was the Republicans who threw out the "don't tell" policy between the press and the president regarding the pres's sex life.

I'll tell ya who I find unacceptable, Kenneth Starr, who squandered billions on a investigation that the Anerican people didn't give a damn about. The Republicans have absolutely nobody to blame for the embarrassing moments of Clinton's behavior but themselves, IMO.

And how bout George. Wouldn't you have liked it if he had made bin Laden his number one priority, instead of getting side tracked with Iraq? What has he accomplished with all this mess? OK, he got some of the top guys in alQaeda, but they've all already been replaced. We've got a lot of Muslims in this world. And a lot of militant extremist Muslims. Do you think they're all going to just stay in Iraq so we can fight them overthere? The Bush sound bites don't hold up to the reality at all. The only way out of the mess is through communication and understanding.

Gayle in Md. BTW, how's it going Fran???

9 Ball Girl
07-20-2005, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>When a man sits in the shadow of the office of the presidency, and using his power to intimidate and slander those who don't agree with the President, is that abuse of power?<hr /></blockquote>Where I come from that's called "Showing Your Ass".

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>Is that worse than a little blow job between adults?<hr /></blockquote>How can anyone not love this woman? Hey Gayle, tell me which shirt and size you want and I'll gladly send it to ya!

Fran Crimi
07-20-2005, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Fran,
Did you know that George Bush SR. appointed Joe Wilson Ambassador? Joe Wilson voted for Bush against Clinton. Joe Wilson gave money to the Bush Cheney Campaigne of 2000. What are the dates in which you say she did this, and where is your info coming from?

Also, you know how many presidents let bin Laden go? Bush is one of them, you know. Do you really think he can't find BL? They know exactly where he is and have known ever since this mess started up. <font color="blue">
Gayle, I'll give you the exact source of my information if you give me the exact source of this information. </font color>

Hey, what I think is that none of our presidents are angels. They are all, republican and Democrat, a mix of good and bad. It's a matter of degree. I think when all is said and done, Bush will have hurt our country more than Reagen, Bush Sr. And Clinton all put together.

When a man sits in the shadow of the office of the presidency, and using his power to intimidate and slander <font color="blue"> Shouldn't there be lawsuits if there's slander? </font color> those who don't agree with the President, is that abuse of power? Is that worse than a little blow job between adults?
It was the Republicans who threw out the "don't tell" policy between the press and the president regarding the pres's sex life. <font color="blue"> No, actually, it was Monica who threw out the don't tell policy. </font color>

I'll tell ya who I find unacceptable, Kenneth Starr, who squandered billions on a investigation that the Anerican people didn't give a damn about. The Republicans have absolutely nobody to blame for the embarrassing moments of Clinton's behavior but themselves, IMO.

And how bout George. Wouldn't you have liked it if he had made bin Laden his number one priority, instead of getting side tracked with Iraq? What has he accomplished with all this mess? OK, he got some of the top guys in alQaeda, but they've all already been replaced. We've got a lot of Muslims in this world. And a lot of militant extremist Muslims. Do you think they're all going to just stay in Iraq so we can fight them overthere? The Bush sound bites don't hold up to the reality at all. The only way out of the mess is through communication and understanding.

<font color="blue"> Well, you can't deny the fact that Clinton had at least one, maybe two opportunities to get BL and he didn't. You also can't deny the fact that BL claimed responsibility for orchestrating 9-11.Whatever happens subsequent, doesn't change 9-11. </font color>

Gayle in Md. BTW, how's it going Fran??? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Life is good Gayle. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoying the summer, but wish the weather was better. </font color>

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 04:45 AM
Hey sweetie, pm me your address and the cost, and I'll send you the money...one of each please!
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 04:47 AM
Hey Wendy, Clinton's was one time when if the guy had gone ahead and put it in, he would have stayed OUT of trouble, (No DNA on the dress) LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 05:20 AM
Well Fran, when we first went into Afghanistan, all the generals were saying that bin Laden was up in the mountainous border area, and that's when Bush let him get away, because Bush was focussed on S.H. and Iraq. Most of them have stated that if we had sent our own troops in there, or bombed that area the way we did in Bahdad, we would have gotten him. Atleast if we had done that, all we would have killed is a bunch of drug runners, instead of innocent Iraqis.

The point I am making, is that if we had focussed on the one who actually plotted and pulled off 9/11, instead of Iraq, we probably would have gotten him. Here we are now, bogged down in a war we can't get out of, while bin Laden goes free. I have read rumblings that some believe that all those presidents mentioned here, including Bush, are really afraid to kill B.L. because of the fire that it would throw into the insurgents and Muslim extremists around the world.
I don't know if I buy that, not sure, but when we are attacked again, which unfortunately I think is just a matter of time, Bush will be the same as Clinton, regarding who let him go. We have cells right here in this country, and instead of spending our money searching out the al Qaeda here and around the world, focussing on improving intelligence and security, protecting our borders and hot spots, we sit here like lame ducks waiting for the next attack, while we spend a billion dollars a day fighting a war in Iraq which is expanding the militant insurgency.

Fran, do you really buy the "Fight them over there so we won't have to fight them over here" theory? Being in Iraq has done absolutely nothing except increase terrorist activities, and give them an ideal set up to grow their numbers, and increase their capabilities. The British have released a good deal of information which supports such facts, while Cheney is over here telling humongous lies about the insurgency, and the republicans are trying to pass a bill, Ros Lehtenen Bill, which will make it illegal to leave Iraq until it is peaceful! The republicans are cutting the benefits to our veterans, while sending them to die in a country which has never known peace, and attempting to pass legislation for open ended long term war.

When al qaeda attacks us next, many in this country will rise up against the President who got totally side tracked away from bin Laden, to go fight a war against a country which was no immediate threat to the United States, and lied to us so they could go over there in the first place.

Gayle in Md.
Monika was taped. Kenneth Starr and the republicans spent a fortune investigating Clinton's private sexual activities, but It was the right wing press which really dug around and dug around and busted Clinton. The press used to keep a Presidents sex life off limits...Kennedy, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, probably more, some say Bush Sr. had a woman.

Bush has had four years to get bin Laden, right? Do you think that couldn't have been accomplished if we had put our total resources into getting him instead of into Iraq, which it is now evident, was no immediate threat?

Seems to me that Bush should be added to the list of Presidents who let B.L get away.

Come on up to Ocean City where the breeze never stops kiddo!

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
07-21-2005, 09:46 AM
Here's your quote, Gayle:

"Also, you know how many presidents let bin Laden go? Bush is one of them, you know. Do you really think he can't find BL? They know exactly where he is and have known ever since this mess started up."

With all due respect, you didn't address the source of your information of how you came to know that they know exactly where Bin Laden is and they've aways known where ever since the war started.

You told a story about how you and "most of them" feel that GW should have bombed the border mountans and you felt he was too focused on Iraq to pay attention in that particular situation. But that has nothing to do with knowing where he is now. Let's hear the source, because this is vitally important information that the people of this country ought to know.

Fran

eg8r
07-21-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here we are now, bogged down in a war we can't get out of, while bin Laden goes free. <hr /></blockquote> I hardly think running around and hiding, looking over your shoulder day in and day out could be considered "free". I also hardly think OBL thought he was "free" a few weekends ago when we lost 3 SEALs. It is widely believed they had stumbled across OBL or got very near to him and they came upon fire. Their location would hardly be considered "free" by any stretch of the imagination. Bush has not called off any search for OBL. There are still men on the ground looking for OBL. They are looking in all the places Intelligence believes he is hiding. This is the same Intelligence you referred to in your post. The fact is, they did not, and do not know where he is and the hunt is continuing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Fran,
Every General I have heard interviewed since we bombed Bahgdad has stated that bin Laden is in those mountains, on the border, where the drugs are smuggled out. I really didn't think I was giving anything earth shattering away in my statement. Everything I read purposes the same. I thought it was common knowledge, tell ya the truth. He didn't even send our own troops to do the job, he relied on the worst of the worst, drug smugglers, people who had actually fought FOR bin Laden, and against us. How smart was that?

You might be interested in the post I made today, which is quoted from the British Royal Institute Of International Affairs, "Security, Terrorism and The United Kingdom." in which they state quite plainly that the War in Iraq, has not only grown the insurgency, but has been a distraction from capturing bin Laden.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 12:31 PM
I hardly think running around looking over your shoulder is captured, Ed, you're either free, or your caught, and he's not caught.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2005, 12:34 PM
It is widely believed? It is widely believed? Pretty broad sweeping statement for someone who is a nit picker, don't you think Ed.

It is widely believed, LMAO! And from the damn Post police, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

Nightstalker
07-21-2005, 12:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I hardly think running around looking over your shoulder is captured, Ed, you're either free, or your caught, and he's not caught.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

I hardly think that running around looking over your shoulder falls in line with "I don't know where he is....I don't think about him." You assume Bushs' quote means that nothing is being done and/or he doesn't care. How wrong you are.

Fran Crimi
07-21-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry, Gayle, but your info is too vague to make the statement that they know exactly where he is.

BTW, wasn't it you who posted last year that the military had already captured Bin Laden but were ordered to keep it quiet until just before the election so that it would be a big boost for Bush?

What happened with all that? Are we still holding him somewhere?

Fran

eg8r
07-22-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It is widely believed? It is widely believed? Pretty broad sweeping statement for someone who is a nit picker, don't you think Ed. <hr /></blockquote> No, I don't think so. Since I don't include those like you in the sentence and only include those in the know who have reported back. It is widely believed.

eg8r

eg8r
07-22-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hardly think running around looking over your shoulder is captured, Ed, you're either free, or your caught, and he's not caught.
<hr /></blockquote> You could not be any more WRONG! I never mentioned captured. Just as an example, when a convict escapes prison and is being hunted down in the woods just outside the prison, that prisoner hardly believes he is free. A better description might be "on-the-run", which is exactly OBL. On-the-run and free are not the same thing, and for the parties involved the difference is quite drastic.

eg8r

eg8r
07-22-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Every General I have heard interviewed since we bombed Bahgdad has stated that bin Laden is in those mountains, on the border, where the drugs are smuggled out. I really didn't think I was giving anything earth shattering away in my statement. Everything I read purposes the same. I thought it was common knowledge, tell ya the truth. He didn't even send our own troops to do the job, he relied on the worst of the worst, drug smugglers, people who had actually fought FOR bin Laden, and against us. How smart was that?
<hr /></blockquote> I pray the families of those 3 slain SEALs do not read this statement of yours.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-22-2005, 06:04 AM
No, I never posted such a thing.

In this post, I wrote my opinion Fran, and yes, I do think they know exactly where he is. I can't prove an opinion, but I have heard quite of number of military people say that b l is on that border.

How can it be so hard to catch a TALL Arab, dragging a dialysis machine around with him?

When you listen to Bush and Cheney I guess they sound truthful to you. Their statements about the war are usually sugar coated, and not true. Just last night the latest numbers on how many trained Iraqis are ready and able to fight on their own. The number, (which by the way, the State Department has stonewalled the Senate until they were forced to give it out,) is a drop in the bucket compared to what Bush and Cheney have led us to believe, I think it was only like 2500. The insurgents are growing their numbers, while Dick Cheney lies on television, "They're in their last throes" WHAT A LIAR!

It is very hard for me to think that those on the right would rather focus on Clinton's lie seven years ago, and can't see that this administration has mislead us from the start, and that folks don't get mad when Cheney gets up there and tells a massive lie about this war and what we are facing, in terms of the strength of the enemy, while our kids are over there losing their lives.

Iraq was a mistake. Bush's decision to go to Iraq has given a boost to alQaeda in many ways. Iraq has fallen into Civil war like kaos. Everything that this Bull headed man was too cockey to listen to, which was told to him by his advisors, has happened just as he was told, and he got rid of everyone who wouldn't agree with him, from CIA experts, to Generals. I can't see how people aren't even more fed up than they are, but 68 percent of us are fed up with him.

Fran, they know where he is, that's my opinion, FWIW.

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
07-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh, sorry, my mistake. I thought you had made a post to that effect.

I totally agree that you have a right to your opinion. I was just asking for your source because the accusation was so serious. I thought maybe there was some compelling evidence that you might have had that the rest of us didn't.

I do have a source, though for my comment about the agent and the contribution. BTW, the contribution is not the issue. The exposure of the agent's operative name, (which BTW was her married name, so it wasn't a big stretch to figure out who she was)and a CIA front company is the issue.

That came from a Washington Post article. Can't remember the exact date...somewhere around the year 2000, I think.

Fran

Qtec
07-22-2005, 10:00 AM
I dont see what Wilson,s wife has to do with GW stating something in his State of the Union speech that he had to retract[ the next day] after Wilson spoke up.

Scott M, the WH spokeman, stated several times that he had spoken to KR and Libby and he stated they were not involved!
So, either he was lying or they were.
Dont you think?

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

theinel
07-22-2005, 08:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> I'm sorry, Gayle, but your info is too vague to make the statement that they know exactly where he is.<hr /></blockquote>
Porter Goss (CIA Director) told Time Magazine in an article published in June, 2005 that he has an "excellent idea" of where bin Laden is. Time Article ($$) (http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1074112,00.html)

In reference to the Goss quote Dick Cheney told Wolf Blitzer of CNN on June 24, 2005 that "We've got a pretty good idea of the general area that (bin Laden's) in, but I--you know, I don't have the street address." CNN Article (free) (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/24/cheney/)

On a side note Fran I have tremendous respect for you both as a pool player and a person (based only on what I see of you posting here) but your earlier comments on this thread...
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr>If in fact, Rove was singly responsible for keeping Kerry and McCain from the presidency...he did this country a big favor. I only wish Rove was around when Clinton was running. Would have saved this country a lot of humiliation, not to mention the capture of Bin Laden back when we had him and Clinton let him go. Great legacy for Bill, huh? The one who let Bin Laden go.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

are seriously misguided.

Clinton did many good things as President and left the country better than he found it although he did disgrace himself and the office with the Lewinsky scandal and lies. Kerry would have been a bland President but probably not a bad one. McCain may have a temper but if you listen to his platform you'd be hard pressed to find a better one. Bush on the other hand will go down as the worst President in modern history. The mans incompetence has done irreparable damage to the country.

Gayle in MD
07-24-2005, 06:53 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gayle in MD
07-24-2005, 07:19 PM
She didn't out herself, Fran. They don't launch Federal Investigations over the revelation of a CIA Operative if she is already exposed. She has worked in those types of CIA Front companies in the past. She was designated as Top Secret. This weeks Time and Newsweek magazines each have extensive articles regarding this most recent serious assault against our Nation by the Bush Administration.

They have put many of our Operatives in danger. The extent to which our National Security has been damaged has not yet been fully assessed, but the articles I mention explain a good deal about how wrong, and just how serious this is.

Rove, BTW, has already been proven a liar regarding his testimony in the investigation. It is my opinion that Cheney also will be proven a liar, which we already knew. There has never been an administration, other than Nixon's, as sleazy and corrupt as the Bush administration, IMO. Lies that led to thousands of deaths, untold heartache and loss, are, IMO, the worst of the worst.

It is poetic justice that Rove would out himself as a lying, evil piece of $hit and get caught, and in deep trouble, by doing exactly the dirty deeds he has done for years against others in the name of partisan politics. It is a National disgrace of the worst proportions. Nothing Clinton ever did even comes close to this, and Bush has shown himself up as the mealy mouthed little beady eyed punk that he has always been in handling it the way he has.

Gayle in Md.

Fran Crimi
07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
I wasn't implying that she outed herself, Gayle. She absolutely could have, though. I was stating that she acted inappropriately, in my response to Q's comment regarding appropriate behavior. She put herself and the CIA in potential danger by her actions.

Fran

theinel
07-25-2005, 02:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> ...I was stating that she acted inappropriately

Fran<hr /></blockquote>
People do not exist in a vacuum. Cover indicates the "story" or circumstances that an operative uses to appear to be an ordinary person, often one who would be of use or value to a foreign agent, who might very well have to undergo an investigation into their lives by the very people who are being targeted or investigated.

Press published revelations of an operatives names or their husbands/wives names need to be investigated. When living in barely supervised conditions where a single party control the executive branch and both parts of the legislative branch if an investigation even gets started you can count on it being a serious matter (for the record I am a registered Republican although for the last 5 years I have seriously considered becoming an Independent).

eg8r
07-25-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing Clinton ever did even comes close to this <hr /></blockquote> I think Clinton giving nuclear secrets to the Chinese is much worse than a news reporter mentioning the name of a non-covert CIA agent.

eg8r

Qtec
07-25-2005, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Nothing Clinton ever did even comes close to this <hr /></blockquote> I think Clinton giving nuclear secrets to the Chinese is much worse than a news reporter mentioning the name of a non-covert CIA agent.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Plame's Identity Marked As Secret
Memo Central to Probe Of Leak Was Written By State Dept. Analyst

By Walter Pincus and Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, July 21, 2005; A01

A classified State Department memorandum central to a federal leak investigation contained information about CIA officer Valerie Plame in a paragraph marked "(S)" for secret, a clear indication that any Bush administration official who read it should have been aware the information was classified, according to current and former government officials.

Plame -- who is referred to by her married name, Valerie Wilson, in the memo -- is mentioned in the second paragraph of the three-page document, which was written on June 10, 2003, by an analyst in the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR), according to a source who described the memo to The Washington Post.

The paragraph identifying her as the wife of former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV was clearly marked to show that it contained classified material at the "secret" level, two sources said. The CIA classifies as "secret" the names of officers whose identities are covert, according to former senior agency officials.

Anyone reading that paragraph should have been aware that it contained secret information, though that designation was not specifically attached to Plame's name and did not describe her status as covert, the sources said. It is a federal crime, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, for a federal official to knowingly disclose the identity of a covert CIA official if the person knows the government is trying to keep it secret.

<hr /></blockquote>

Maybe they should have made it 'double super secret'! Ha.

Q

eg8r
07-25-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe they should have made it 'double super secret'! Ha. <hr /></blockquote> I believe highsea did a find job explaining the situation, and you have just chosen not to believe it. From what I can remember, his sources are usually always better than <font color="red"> Washington Post Staff Writers. </font color> You are welcome to believe what you want, and thank goodness it does not affect anyone else.

If I remember correctly, Joe even admitted to the AP or some other news agency that his wife was not covert when the article was published.

No matter what, I believe Rove is off the hook. Besides, I think the real truth, lies with the poor lady stuck in jail.

eg8r

Qtec
07-25-2005, 10:32 AM
This is what Cooper said'
[ QUOTE ]
So did Rove leak Plame's name to me, or tell me she was covert? No. Was it through my conversation with Rove that I learned for the first time that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA and may have been responsible for sending him? Yes. <font color="blue"> Cooper phoned Rove and Rove told Him! Then Rove LIES by telling him that Wilsons wife sent him to Niger. Totally UNTRUE. Wilson never claimed this! Wilsons wife did not have the power to send him! It wasnt her decision to make, she only recommended him. </font color> Did Rove say that she worked at the "agency" on "WMD"? Yes. <font color="blue"> Rove told him that Wilsons wife was a CIA agent and what she did! Its not complicated eg8r. </font color> When he said things would be declassified soon, was that itself impermissible? I don't know. Is any of this a crime? Beats me. At this point, I'm as curious as anyone else to see what Patrick Fitzgerald has <hr /></blockquote>

The WH spokesman told the world that he had talked to Rove and Libby and he said they were NOT involved!!!! Here is proof that Rove told at least one reporter about Wilsons wife.

Q

DickLeonard
07-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Wally my vote for the Greatest American was Ted Williams, he flew in WW11 and the Korean War and still managed to bat 350. As much as I thought he was nasty, he was a great ballplayer and an American.

The fans might have had something to do with his attitude.####

DickLeonard
07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
eg8r as I have said before China is holding all our paper they are not going to blow us up. They will get us when we declare bankruptcy and have to give them Washington.####

Fasteddy7
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
I have read alot on the "Forum With Muslim Radical Views Exposed" and I think Gayle would fit in perfect. I have never understood how people will never give an inch. much less concede a point.

I know, I know, I have no proof, but it is an opinion. At times gayle you have some very good points, it just gets lost in all the other ramblings.

eg8r
07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I really hope you are correct. Time will tell.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-26-2005, 05:04 AM
For the US it's quite different. For the British, Spain, Russia, it is quite different. As long as bin Laden is able to continue to communicate with al Qaeda, and continue to direct and advise them through secret communications, and public statements, it will be quite different from having him gagged and locked up. Who but bin Laden was on Al Jezere (sp, so don't give me a boatload of bs) telling the radical extremists to bomb the countries of the coalition? One would think that you aren't bothered by the fact that BL is free, okay, not captured, still able to give out orders, still able to suggest who to kill around the world, as long as Bush in the WH continue pulling the strings, or ahould I say NOT pulling the strings. I would venture to say that when we are next attacked, you might change your mind about your definition of "On The Run"...He is still leading the radicals through communication, he is not captured.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-26-2005, 05:16 AM
Apparently, our greatest coalition supporters, don't support your opinion. The British have stated, (Post on this page) that Bush's decisions have increased the numbers of our enemies, given them an ideal training and recruiting ground, and deterred us from capturing bin Laden. My point is that Bush's decisions have not led to capturing the leader of our 9/11 attackers. I guess you will now argue that even if we had spent a billion a week, and totally focussed on getting the leader of the 9/11 attacks instead of focussing on Iraq, we still wouldn't have bin Laden. It's a matter of priorities, and while some on here want to blame Clinton, Bush was in office on 9/11, was warned, along with cheney, Rice and the rest, about bin Laden, even that planes would be used, and what did HE do, nothing. What has he done since, certainly not focussed on bin Laden, according to his own statements, "I don't think about him"

When we are next attacked, you righties will still be blaming Clinton.....YOU couldn't be more wrong.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
07-26-2005, 05:54 AM
I'm not sure what you are trying to say in this post. I can tell you that if you are suggesting that I would fit in with extremist radical Muslims, I would take that statement as an extreme insult.

I find it distressing that we have people here in this country who subscribe to the Bush policies regardless of whether he lies to us or not in order to launch us into a projected decade long war that makes everything worse. Americans who don't care whether Bush, and his people, as a matter of course, use the office of the presidency for dirty tricks against those who endeavor to expose their lies, to the extent of outing a NOC, Top Secret CIA Operative. People who don't care if we torture prisoners. Don't care whether our trained CIA experts are attacked or relieved of their duties if they don't agree with administration policy. IOW, to be totally behind a president, regardless of how he and his administration conducts themselves, and especially when we have young people who are making the ultimate sacrifice, is not the American Way, IMO.

Bush has so mishandled the mess he has gotten us into, as far as I am concerned, it is the duty of all Americans to take a stand against this incompetant, untruthful, sleazy bunch we have in the WH.

A demand for accountability from our administration, does not equal treason, or empathy for the enemy, as the Republican spin machine contends. I am generally appalled by the apathy which I see displayed by those from the right regarding the extreme unlawful actions of this most corrupt adminsitration. I am not, apparently, in the minority regarding my opinion of the way Bush has handled the war, the economy, and the National Security. Also, I think you owe me an apology if in fact you are insinuating what I think you are.

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
07-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Gayle if you get the New Yorker there is an article in this weeks edition about the US trying to rig the Election in Iraq. Seems the sure winner was aligned with Iran and we didn't like that outcome. So we tried with money to influence the out come.

Nancy Pelosie [spelling not sure]Rep of Calif said we are not having our men dying in Iraq to have a rigged election, that is not Democrazy. I liked that spelling better than Democracy. I raised my 5 daughters with one Principle, There is no degrees of Honesty, either you are or your not.
This government is not, END OF STORY.

EG8R FYI I had one daughter who at 28 had made more money than I had made in my lifetime.####

eg8r
07-26-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is no degrees of Honesty, either you are or your not.
This government is not, END OF STORY. <hr /></blockquote> I agree. This is what I was meaning in another post in which I stated a lie was a lie.

eg8r

eg8r
07-26-2005, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One would think that you aren't bothered by the fact that BL is free, okay, not captured, still able to give out orders, <hr /></blockquote> With a statement like that, I am forced to believe you are NOT thinking, just arguing for the sake of arguing.

[ QUOTE ]
I would venture to say that when we are next attacked, you might change your mind about your definition of "On The Run"...He is still leading the radicals through communication, he is not captured.
<hr /></blockquote> Wrong again. I will not change my definition. I did not say all communication was cut off when on the run. You are so quick at twisting things around. You are so sure you cannot be wrong you are just making crap up to suit your ideas. Semantics it may be, but the man is hardly "free" and I don't agree with your wide open blanket definition. Because I don't agree with it, does not mean I believe all communication is cut off. Give me a break.

eg8r

eg8r
07-26-2005, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People who don't care if we torture prisoners. <hr /></blockquote> I will be quite honest, I would not care if we tortured Saddam. I would not care if we tortured any prisoners who commit terror on the US or anywhere else in the world. It does not matter to me that a bunch of terrorists are stripped and stacked up on top of each other. This is not to imply I agree with the blanket statement of torturing ALL prisoners, only those who we are certain have committed acts of terror directly or indirectly.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Torture, is what umcivilized people do. Torture, is not what America stands for. Torture, does not uncover good information, it is the untimate evil act. If we justify torture, how are we differenct from the enemy? You have shown me a great deal about yourself in this statement. Only cowards torture people who are bound up and can't defend themselves. The use of torture, is just another way in which Bush has shown his likeness to Saddam. Evil does not justify more evil. I suppose you think your God would approve of your statements?

Gayle in Md. It's a sad day when Americans approve of torture. I find it absolutely heartbreaking to hear Americans justify torture.

eg8r
07-27-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Torture, is what umcivilized people do. Torture, is not what America stands for. <hr /></blockquote> That is a Strawman argument. If you want to talk about a subject, quit twisting it around to fit your little whim. I never said that is what America stands for. Based on your Marxists beliefs about taxation, I don't really believe you have any idea about what America stands for.

Although I never said anything of the sort, I do agree with you, America does not stand for torture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif No kidding!!!!

I fail to drag myself through the rest of your post, since you started it out twisting my words. My best guess is that you will continue suit. You don't have any intention of debating or talking about anything posted here. Your intentions, as I see them, is to twist everything anybody says, so that you can mention something negative about Bush. It is getting old.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-28-2005, 06:57 AM
LMAO...I never SAID that you SAID anything. YOU stop twisting.

Your post stated that you think torture is OK, as long as we torture those proven to be terrorists. I am merely stating my own opinion, and feelings. In my world, torture is wrong, at all times, against any human. It is inhumane, and uncivilized.

Frankly I don't give a flying **** what you think, since you post for the soul purpose of arguement, and the opportunity to insult others.

A fair and democratic tax system, which is based to some degree on ability to pay, is not marxist. The rig the system in such a way that the greatest advantage goes to the rich, is the opposite of what the founding fathers intended. You, on the other hand, in all of your posts, are for the rich, and to hell with the common man. No wonder you love the Brickhead in the White House, that's what he stands for also. You obviously have not studied the statistical break down of the tax structure, but I forget, you don't study BOOKS, hence your misguided interpretations of the War, the Tax Structure, and a whole slue of the current issues of the day.

Hey Ed, Beginning today, I won't be reading your insulting posts. If you ever get to Md. let me know, and we'll shoot some pool, and I'll cook you a great dinner. Trying to communicate with you, however, is tedius, and fruitless. No need to respond. I wish you well....

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
07-28-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Frankly I don't give a flying **** what you think <hr /></blockquote> Nice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A fair and democratic tax system, which is based to some degree on ability to pay, is not marxist. <hr /></blockquote> Fair in the "real" world is you get what you earned. Luck and welfare is the current tax system. Marxism is the tax system you keep posting about. All you ever talk about is stealing money from those that EARNED it to give to those that "need" it. Marxist all the way. I am not advocating the idea of not giving a single cent to those who need, but at least call an apple an apple.

[ QUOTE ]
The rig the system in such a way that the greatest advantage goes to the rich, is the opposite of what the founding fathers intended. <hr /></blockquote> You don't know your history. Go back into your history books and please point out any statements about taxation by our founding fathers. I would like to read their words, not your biased slant.

[ QUOTE ]
You, on the other hand, in all of your posts, are for the rich, and to hell with the common man <hr /></blockquote> I am the common man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No wonder you love the Brickhead in the White House <hr /></blockquote> I don't love Brickhead. Frankly he is a little too far to the left where government spending is concerned.

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously have not studied the statistical break down of the tax structure <hr /></blockquote> We were not discussing statistical break down of the tax structure so I am not sure why you bring it up. We were discussing the idea of taking from those who can and giving to those who need. This has nothing to do with statistical breakdown.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ed, Beginning today, I won't be reading your insulting posts. <hr /></blockquote> Fair enough. Since I try not to be insulting please continue to read the rest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you ever get to Md. let me know, and we'll shoot some pool, and I'll cook you a great dinner. <hr /></blockquote> No matter how bad it gets here, I still remember this is only an internet forum and nothing is better than sitting around with friends playing some pool with good eats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
07-28-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No wonder you love the Brickhead in the White House
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't love Brickhead. Frankly he is a little too far to the left where government spending is concerned.

<hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL

Amazing! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q?

eg8r
07-28-2005, 10:46 AM
See, I am pliable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nhp
07-30-2005, 04:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I have read alot on the "Forum With Muslim Radical Views Exposed" and I think Gayle would fit in perfect. I have never understood how people will never give an inch. much less concede a point.

I know, I know, I have no proof, but it is an opinion. At times gayle you have some very good points, it just gets lost in all the other ramblings. <hr /></blockquote>

I really wish conservatives would STOP with the "if you are not with us you are against us" bullcrap. You have no idea how silly that is.