PDA

View Full Version : older gc3

vinnie717
07-23-2005, 07:58 PM
the table im getting (a gc3) is and older model which my table dealer thinks was made in the 70's. Were the earlier models better made than the newers ones since they were made right after the 1 and 2 or were all the gc3 made the same
thank you
vince

Tim
07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm not an expert on the GC's, but I believe the GC III was not made in the USA. The GC III's were not made in the 70's, because I know someone who has a GC II he bought new in the early 80's.

dad8
07-26-2005, 04:33 PM
G.C. are all made in China and have been for quite some time now.All the G.C.3 are just alike if somone says other wise they don't know what they are talking about.There's no special table's built for the pro's its the same table you can purchase.And they use 860 simonis on those tables aswell.As far as China vs American made pool tables some people like Diamonds others like Olhausen.Both American made.Big deal ...Those same people that thinks American made is better most likley drive Hondas and If they drive a Chevy or Ford I suggest that they look a liitle closer to see where those parts come from.China.I'm not saying China builds a better table but I have worked with Brunswick long enough to know they are using the same materials to build the G.C.3 that they use to build the 4's they just made the frame larger resest the pockets and a level system like used on some Diamond tables.Johny Archer plays with a cue made in China so does Earl,Buddy Hall,Allison Fisher.Brunswick quality has not changerd it's only improved.