PDA

View Full Version : Talisman vs. Morri Hardness

06-16-2002, 07:49 AM
I am currently shooting with a Talisman pro medium and would like to go to something a little softer. I've never shot with Morri and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the differences of the hardness between the Morri medium vs. the Talisman pro soft.

Chris Cass
06-16-2002, 08:17 AM
Oh,

This is a easy one I can answer. The Talisman is about 1/2 grade harder than the Moori So, get the same grade in Moori.

C.C.

Troy
06-16-2002, 08:34 AM
I suggest you try the Talisman Pro Soft. That's my tip of choice, specially for 1-Pocket.

I think you'll find the Talisman Pro Soft a bit softer than a Moori Medium, but not much. A Talisman Pro Medium is a bit harder than a Moori Medium.

Troy...~~~ Has Talisman Pro tips in stock

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: longer user name:</font><hr> I am currently shooting with a Talisman pro medium and would like to go to something a little softer. I've never shot with Morri and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the differences of the hardness between the Morri medium vs. the Talisman pro soft. <hr></blockquote>

TalismanTony
06-16-2002, 08:32 PM
As mentioned by Troy and Chris, Talisman PRO tips are a little harder than Moori tips. The Talisman Medium you are using is like a Moori MH. So the Medium Moori may be what you are looking for.
I would be interested to hear you opinion on the difference between the two tips (other than the price of course) when you have had a chance to try them both out.

Kind regards,

Chris Cass
06-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Now, how's that for class? Tony, your great! You don't have to sweat it I guess. Your faith and belief in Talisman products clearly shows. Your customer service and dedication to the pool player is next to none. Your straight up with me buddy. My regards to the Mrs. and we ones.

Best regards,

C.C.

Troy
06-16-2002, 09:24 PM
CC is absolutely correct. Talisman Tony IS a Class Act !!!

Troy