PDA

View Full Version : I learned a new trick shot... masse/jump shot!

psykoyow
07-23-2005, 10:36 PM
I learned a new trick shot that I posted on my website. I thought you folks might want to take a look. Let me know what you think.

www.angelfire.com/film/trickshotpool (http://www.angelfire.com/film/trickshotpool)

Qtec
07-25-2005, 03:37 AM
The Close Draw sounds to me like a push.

The rest was pretty neat tho. Congrats.

Q

Scott Lee
07-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Q-tec...Trick shots are not intended to necessarily be "legal" contact strokes. Give this young man a break, for crying out loud! He obviously has spent considerable time practicing and developing his repetoire.

Scott Lee

Qtec
07-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Relax Scott. I was reminded of this shot proposed by Rod. I,ll quote the whole post.

"Dave, I thought of several but I'm thinking of just one right now.

I'll use the wei for a set up. The clearance between these balls is appx 1/8". You shoot the 1 in the corner, draw the c/b 2 or more rails for position on the 9. I'd imagine you'll need a pool player to make this one. LOL

I'm just curious what takes place here. Of course the cue tip contact time should be greater, more shaft flex, etc. Just like to see it slowed up. You have some good players in your area, see if one can make it. I suppose even if no one can produce but at least stops the c/b from going forward would be good enough.

START(
%Ah2E6%BL7P8%CJ5O4%DL7N1%EM7P1%FK6P1%GK6N8%HM7N8%I D4O3%Pi6E8
%WE4G9%Xm7[3%Yn3Z8%Zs4U8%]U9D1%^m4F1%_s0T8%`k3M9%ah6E9
)END

Rod"

I thought I was going to see this shot, without the double hit.
Maybe I got it wrong, but he did ask for opinions.

I did compliment him tho, maybe you didnt you notice.

Q