PDA

View Full Version : Any detroiters here???

vinnie717
07-24-2005, 01:01 PM
hey i was wondering is anyone here live in detroit or metro detroit area.I want to match up against a better player.Anyone go to hall of fame,snookers,ms. q?

thanks
vince

Perk
07-25-2005, 09:20 AM
I visit HOF a couple times a year, but wont be there until this fall sometime. I focus on softball/golf during the summer, and pool when the weather gets cold.

You should be able to match up anytime you are in HOF with someone. Play in the Thurs open tourney as a starter, and go from there.

Good luck.

candyman74
07-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I can hook you up with some Detroit Action. Just Let me know and I will try to arrange it.

vinnie717
07-26-2005, 04:57 AM
candyman,ok this saturday 12 at hall of fame 300 nine ball race to nine.nooo i just wanted someone teach some techniques im only a kid haha.sry to u get u exited. i just want to learn some more about the game.

vince

candyman74
07-26-2005, 03:34 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifThats ok I guess I just misread your post. I'll tell you what. Right now my pool hall is getting remodeled ( Had a fire), but will be open soon. We get some very good players in there. Some of your Detroit guys come down and play. I am in Port Clinton, Ohio, you should really make the small trip down. We would love to have you. Again sorry to mis interperit your post. We get alot of age ranges. Up in Detroit talk to Danny Barnes he might show you a few things. C-Man /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif