PDA

View Full Version : about Quick-Clean...

tito
07-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Hello everyboby.-

I received the quick clean product some days, I used as I saw in the Dvds of US Open, but when I put in the cloth table, the quick clean put in my cloth black dots and I must to shake with a cloth fast to dry it, but when I saw the US Open, the person who clean the cloth, he clean really easy, I donīt why when I used it, the product Quick clean put black dots. I would like to know if anybody have this problems the first time they used this product.

really thanks for all, juan hdez.

this is the product:

http://www.billarnet.com/comercio/secciones/ficha.asp?i=653

GeorgeV
07-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I use Quick-Clean on my table, and I know what you are referring to. That is simply the Quick-Clean in liquid form, as it is in the can, falling in drops onto your cloth. You need to shake the can vigorously to create a foam just before you spray it. Make sure that you hold the can at least 24 inches above the table - upside down - when you spray it. Move the can across the table in an even sweeping motion so that the foam falls onto your cloth evenly. You can then wipe it up with a micro-fiber (or other lint-free) cloth, and it will be dry and ready to use immediately. Good luck!

tito
07-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Hello George.-

Thanks for your answer, I would take your advice and clean the cloth as you said. Last night I clean it and donīt have much problems, thanks for all, juan hdez.

pooldaddy9
07-28-2005, 05:37 PM
I use this all the time. So far so good. The black dots you see, is the chalk it is pulling out of the cloth. Shake the can good and wipe off in one direction.