PDA

View Full Version : I guess we lost Popcorn

tateuts
07-26-2005, 08:35 PM
He hasn't posted since July 6. Maybe he's taking a break, who knows?

I'll try to be optimistic, but I think we have lost him.

That's a tough pill to swallow.

Chris

Scott Lee
07-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Chris...Popcorn has left before, for extended periods, a couple of times. Don't be surprised if he "pops" back up! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott

tateuts
07-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, that's good to know - thanks Scott!

Chris

Jimmy B
07-27-2005, 01:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> He hasn't posted since July 6. Maybe he's taking a break, who knows?

Chris <hr /></blockquote>

We couldn't be so lucky.

JB

SpiderMan
07-27-2005, 05:55 AM
I do that periodically, when I get really busy at work or with outside projects. Participating in online discussions can be time-consuming. For every hour I spend posting, I must stay an hour later at the office!

SpiderMan

Voodoo Daddy
07-27-2005, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> He hasn't posted since July 6. Maybe he's taking a break, who knows?

Chris <hr /></blockquote>

We couldn't be so lucky.

JB <hr /></blockquote>

That could be said about alot of us... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tateuts
07-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Voodoo,

Tell us about Sunset Billiards - is that yours? Looks like a big investment!

Chris

Voodoo Daddy
07-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Its a friends spot...nice place. GC4's and its really close to my crib, HAHAHAHA

DialUp
07-27-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I think we have lost him.<hr /></blockquote>

Good... His personality makes him a jacka.$s

PQQLK9
07-27-2005, 03:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DialUp:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Good... His personality makes him a jacka.$s <hr /></blockquote>

Personally I respect Popcorn and have always enjoyed reading his posts.

I hope things are well with him and he returns soon.

Barbara
07-27-2005, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DialUp:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

I hope things are well with him and he returns soon. <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto!

He may not have sugar-coated his remarks so as not to offend, but he did lay his opinions right on up there for everyone to read and wasn't fazed with the reactions.

I just hope his friends that live in FLA went unscathed through the last hurricane, as he visits with them to help them clean up the aftermath.

Barbara

nAz
07-27-2005, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

Ya i agree, i enjoy reading his post. im sure he still drops by in stealth mode form time to time.

Damn 9BallGirl why did you chase him away? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
07-27-2005, 11:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DialUp:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Ditto!

He may not have sugar-coated his remarks so as not to offend, but he did lay his opinions right on up there for everyone to read and wasn't fazed with the reactions.

I just hope his friends that live in FLA went unscathed through the last hurricane, as he visits with them to help them clean up the aftermath.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto twice.

Rod

JimS
07-28-2005, 04:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DialUp:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Ditto!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto twice.

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Make that 3 dittos............ and one chocolate shake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-28-2005, 06:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Damn 9BallGirl why did you chase him away? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>I don't chase men. [censored] [censored]

TomBrooklyn
08-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Damn, ...I miss that guy.