PDA

View Full Version : billiards crossing . com

nAz
07-27-2005, 08:06 PM
http://www.billiardscrossing.com

Just curious has anyone here signed up?

I may try the trial menbership ($4.95) after the summer when I have more time for pool. but I usaully get all the info i need here on CCB for free.

Or better yet maybe i'll hang around Fran @ corners. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Billiards Crossing is an Exclusive Club. We are a Members Only, Billiards Training organization where billiards players meet with qualified billiards instructors.

Casual pool players cut a wide swath across the world. Few have much of a reputation for their game, but they enjoy it as much, if not more than the more serious players who populate the league and tournament environment.

It goes without saying that the more professional players already have some pretty strenuous practice routines in place and are pretty well set in understanding the basics of the game. They know the rules of their favorite games and often have some pretty impressive win/loss records. They are responsible for many of the billiards tips that can help you become a better pool player.

The casual, or social player often becomes almost the opposite in their game development. They get lost in trying to master the instructions aimed for advanced players and feel quite happy with their game based on the number of times they play. Casual players can benefit from billiards position play tips and their own billiards strategy and tactics.

cornerpocket
07-29-2005, 04:50 AM
There are currently over 170 billiards resources on Billiards Crossing including how to articles, e-books, videos and checklists, over 30 are in the public area (no charge). Six instructors help me with the writing. If you have any questions, let me know.
Reg Hardy, publisher
www.billiardscrossing.com (http://www.billiardscrossing.com)

A_LOTA_NOTA
01-05-2006, 05:45 AM
nAz,

Did you ever try this site out? Just wanted to see what you thought! I found it the other day searching the web & then tried a search on the CCB to see if anyone had tried it. Your post was about the only one I found.