NO CONTACT POINT ON OBJECT BALL
NO CONTACT POINT ON CUSHION FOR BANKING
NO CONTACT POINT ON COMBINATIONS
NO CONTACT POINT ON CAROMS
NO GHOST BALL

Gimme a break...geeeeeez!!!

Cueless Joey
07-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Sheeesh, I thought I was special for getting that PM.

Stretch
07-28-2005, 05:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Sheeesh, I thought I was special for getting that PM. <hr /></blockquote>

Me too!! LMFAO. Hell maybe i'll just close my eyes and shoot. St.

Fran Crimi
07-28-2005, 05:34 PM
He sent this one to my school which I thought was pretty devious:

WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?

tateuts
07-28-2005, 07:26 PM
I got one too.

Barbara
07-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Okay, okay, FWIW, when Hal comes East to PA, I'm going to look him up and see what he has to offer. It's either that or hole up with Joe Tucker for a long weekend and have him explain his aiming system to me. However, the last time I went up to RI to see Joe, my car broke down up there, so I'm really considering that option. Not that I'm superstitious or anything. LOL!

I don't have one tenth of the pool knowledge that you and Fran and all of the other Master/Pro Players on this board have, but when I was really thinking of the basic principles of his system in that long thread we had not too long ago, I did really well in my last tourny.

Barbara

stickman
07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
St., Have you ever tried shooting with your eyes closed? It works really well sometimes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Honestly, if I have to shoot a shot that will just clear another ball, I have a tendency to hit the ball I'm trying to just miss. I shoot them better if I close my eyes after I have aimed. It must be one of those mental things. Of course, I'm somewhat mental naturally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah, I got one too.

Cane
07-29-2005, 12:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I just got this from Mr. Houle...dont send me any more recipes of madness;
NO CONTACT POINT ON CUE BALL
<font color="blue"> This is the point on the opposite side of the cue ball that you can't see, right? </font color>
NO CONTACT POINT ON OBJECT BALL <font color="blue"> Knowing the actual size of the contact point on an object ball, who can see that little pinpoint at table length? </font color>
NO CONTACT POINT ON CUSHION FOR BANKING <font color="blue"> Don't need one for ball to ball relationship aiming. I bank VERY well. I don't EVER look at a place on the cushion to hit a ball to. </font color>
NO CONTACT POINT ON COMBINATIONS <font color="blue"> So now you'd have to have two CP's on the sides of the two balls that are away from you that you can't see to use CPs on combinations... Plus, that minute pinpoint on that last ball. Sounds like guesswork. </font color>
NO CONTACT POINT ON CAROMS <font color="blue"> Well, you don't need them if you use a ball to ball relationship system. Contact points are just not necessary (besides, I still can't see that contact point on the opposite side of the cue ball... very confusing for my little brain). Lines of aim of a part to a center or edge are all I concern myself with. </font color>
NO GHOST BALL <font color="blue">Many use this successfully, but I never had great success with GB. I like my ball to ball aiming better. For me, it's much easier to aim a finite part of a ball at a finite edge or center than it is to try to aim for where the center of the CB must be to make a shot.</font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

rukiddingme
07-29-2005, 12:43 AM
...who was it that was ridiculed for saying that the earth was not flat? and who was it that was riduculed for saying that the earth was not the center of the universe?
Mr. Houle has systems that may work for you...don't knock it until you try it.
ruk

Qtec
07-29-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the point on the opposite side of the cue ball that you can't see, right? <font color="red"> No. Its the part of the QB that strikes/makes contact with, an OB. Even if you cant see it, its still there. </font color>
NO CONTACT POINT ON OBJECT BALL Knowing the actual size of the contact point on an object ball, who can see that little pinpoint at table length? <font color="red"> Most shots are not table length. If you stick a hair on the 9 you can easily see that at 5ft and a human hair is 0.1mm wide. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
NO CONTACT POINT ON CUE BALL <hr /></blockquote> isnt really a proper sentence, ie it doesnt really mean anything. JMO,
Qtec

stickman
07-29-2005, 05:05 AM
I think Hal is a very knowledgeable, kind gentleman with a big desire to help those that wish to improve their game. His enthusiasm occasionally offends some that don't necessarily want his help. Some relate the PMs and e-mails to persons that go door-to-door to minister to God's work. Both mean well, but it isn't always taken well. To my knowledge, Hal doesn't try to promote himself for any financial gain, he only wants to help. I admire Hal. I have talked to Hal, but I am happy with what works for me at my current level, even though, it is quite possible that he could provide me with tools to improve my game. Everyone has their own level of commitment in the interest of improvement.

JimS
07-29-2005, 05:36 AM
Well I'm hurt! I didn't get a pm.

WAIT!!!! I just got it!! I'm included!!!! I'm one of the in crowd!!!!! This is a good day to be alive.

Truth is I do use Hal's system and it is very useful so I'm just kidding here. I have only respect for you Hal.

catscradle
07-29-2005, 06:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> I think Hal is a very knowledgeable, kind gentleman with a big desire to help those that wish to improve their game. His enthusiasm occasionally offends some that don't necessarily want his help. Some relate the PMs and e-mails to persons that go door-to-door to minister to God's work. Both mean well, but it isn't always taken well. To my knowledge, Hal doesn't try to promote himself for any financial gain, he only wants to help. I admire Hal. I have talked to Hal, but I am happy with what works for me at my current level, even though, it is quite possible that he could provide me with tools to improve my game. Everyone has their own level of commitment in the interest of improvement. <hr /></blockquote>

I like and respect Hal, I've talked to him on the phone and he is gruff as hell, so what, I'm well on the way to being a curmudgeon myself. His PM spamming may have been out of line, but he wasn't trying to scam anyone. Afterall, you have to respect somebody who actually knew Ralph Greenleaf. Interesting story that, Hal is full of interesting stories.

HALHOULE
07-29-2005, 06:15 AM
YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF ANY LIST, IN ANY CATEGORY. I ADMIRE THE WAY YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY ON THE FORUM. IT IS A RARE GIFT THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE. YOU ARE ALWAYS MINDFULL OF A PERSON'S FEELINGS, AND THAT IN ITSELF MARKS YOU AS AN UNCOMMON INDIVIDUAL THAT EVERYONE RESPECTS. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

Fran Crimi
07-29-2005, 08:15 AM
There's no reason to send cryptic e-mails like that. I think everyone's gone out of their way to be civil to Hal, but he just keeps coming. He won't stop. He's lied to me on the phone, trying to deceive me into thinking he was someone else. I guess he thought he could trick me into praising his system, so then he could tell everyone that I was a hypocrite. He didn't think about caller I.D., though.

He's sneaky, rukiddingme. He really is. He's accused me and others of sending him ugly e-mails, yet he never produced them. He sent my school an e-mail just the other day, unsigned, asking what we can do for him. I guess he forgot that 'houle' was in his address. I've received several PM's from him that were clearly combative, none of which I responded to.

Others here have posted asking him to stop harassing them.

This isn't about his system anymore. It's about someone who continually goes after people who don't praise his system.

Hal is the one who's wrong here, not Voodoo.

Fran

dr_dave
07-29-2005, 08:22 AM
BIG SURPRISE: I GOT THE EXACT SAME PM. I'M GLAD I'M NOT BEING SINGLED OUT. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PM, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE PERMISSION.

Regards,
Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I just got this from Mr. Houle...dont send me any more recipes of madness;

NO CONTACT POINT ON COMBINATIONS
NO CONTACT POINT ON CAROMS
NO GHOST BALL

Gimme a break...geeeeeez!!! <hr /></blockquote>

DickLeonard
07-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Barbara send me an email on the ccb and I will tell you how to aim correctly. I prefer the CCB that way I keep the copies. ####

DickLeonard
07-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Voodoo Daddy is that you new poolroom.####

Voodoo Daddy
07-29-2005, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy is that you new poolroom.#### <hr /></blockquote>

No DIck, its a very good friends pool room...I'm just helping him out.

Voodoo Daddy
07-29-2005, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> THANKS FOR SHARING THE PM, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE PERMISSION. Regards,
Dave <hr /></blockquote>

Dave, you looking to start a knowlege war with me or just war itself. I will never compare to your degree and I commend you for your efforts. But if its what you want...I'd rather settle it on the felt pulpit. You know, how about playing a'lil? Loser NEVER POSTS AGAIN? Balls in your court...

Voodoo Daddy
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE:</font><hr> YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF ANY LIST, IN ANY CATEGORY. I ADMIRE THE WAY YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY ON THE FORUM. IT IS A RARE GIFT THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE. YOU ARE ALWAYS MINDFULL OF A PERSON'S FEELINGS, AND THAT IN ITSELF MARKS YOU AS AN UNCOMMON INDIVIDUAL THAT EVERYONE RESPECTS. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. <hr /></blockquote>

Sarcasm? HAL, I dont know you nor do I wish too. Feed your horse and I'll feed mine, ok? Just dont try to force feed me, I wont stand for it...I'm done.

pooldude
07-29-2005, 09:17 PM
All Dave is doing is pointing out that when he posted a PM from someone without getting their permission you would have thought he committed a mortal sin. It seemed as if everyone and their sister told him he should have asked for permission before posting a PM that was meant for his eyes only.

cueball1950
07-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Gee, now i feel left out. but what the heck. i have always been an outsider anyway...lololol..................mike

Voodoo Daddy
07-30-2005, 06:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Gee, now i feel left out. but what the heck. i have always been an outsider anyway...lololol..................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike, I can send it to you if you really want it? HAHAHAHA

Sid_Vicious
07-30-2005, 06:29 AM
I personally do not see what all the steam over Hal is about, he's not selling anything, he is definitely worthy of respect due to his past and tenure, and so far I haven't seen anything from the guy's messages which warrant an attack to this recent degree. If it is an unconventional aiming system, which BTW was linked to the Great Greanleaf himself, then why not either reject it, not read nor respond to it or open your mind and pick the good from it, but anger doesn't fit IMO. If a PM is out of line to you, tell him in another PM. Seems to me that Hal threatens fundamentalists, but I could be out of line myself for making that judgement. As far as "permission" to PM me, hell if I don't like the PM I won't keep it. If I don't like any particular poster, I won't open their forum posts, it's easy. Why's it such a hard thing for everyone to do?

It isn't the CCB that I know. These kinds of off track threads are like PMS, seems they gotta run a cycle every once in a while, but there's no real value in it folks. All this badgering uglies up the board to slur anyone in open forum...sid

pooltchr
07-30-2005, 07:06 AM
barbara,
I got the PM, and I got a call from Hal a couple of weeks ago. He shared a couple of things with me that I took to the pool room with me the next night, and found the information to be accurate and valid. He is hopefully going to be down here in the next few months, and I certailny intend to spend some time with him. Anyone who has been around the game as long as he has been will most likely have a lot of information that is worth learning.
Steve

Rod
07-30-2005, 08:52 AM
Geez Voodoo, you didn't want pm's from a person, I think that was clear. Now you get people trying to sell you his systems,, shakes head in disbelief. I don't believe in contact points either, although they exist. But I ain't trying to force it on anyone either, especially if they didn't ask!

BTW I got one to. how special LOL

Rod

dr_dave
07-30-2005, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> THANKS FOR SHARING THE PM, EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE PERMISSION. Regards,
Dave <hr /></blockquote>

Dave, you looking to start a knowlege war with me or just war itself. I will never compare to your degree and I commend you for your efforts. But if its what you want...I'd rather settle it on the felt pulpit. You know, how about playing a'lil? Loser NEVER POSTS AGAIN? Balls in your court... <hr /></blockquote>
I wasn't trying to start anything with you. I was just reminiscing back to a time when I quoted somebody's PM (anonymously), and got my hand slapped by many people. I think you were very brave to post Hal's PM. I was also tempted to post it, but I was gun shy from my past experience.

I would still love to play you and other CCBers out there when the opportunity arises. If you (or others) are ever in the Fort Collins, Colorado area, please look me up. I'm always looking to play with new people, especially if they are better than me. But I should warn you, I've been improving quite a bit lately, and I intend to continue the trend.

Cordially,
Dave

dr_dave
07-30-2005, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldude:</font><hr> All Dave is doing is pointing out that when he posted a PM from someone without getting their permission you would have thought he committed a mortal sin. It seemed as if everyone and their sister told him he should have asked for permission before posting a PM that was meant for his eyes only.<hr /></blockquote>
Thank you. The only thing you left out is that I posted the PM anonymously, and nobody that sent me a guess (via PMs, which I did not share) was able to identify the sender. I would guess that VooDoo Daddy's quotation WAS FROM HAL.

Dave

Fran Crimi
07-30-2005, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I personally do not see what all the steam over Hal is about, he's not selling anything, he is definitely worthy of respect due to his past and tenure, and so far I haven't seen anything from the guy's messages which warrant an attack to this recent degree. <font color="blue">Oh, so because YOU haven't seen it, therefore you think you have the right to trivialize others' experience with him? </font color>

If it is an unconventional aiming system, which BTW was linked to the Great Greanleaf himself, <font color="blue"> No, according to Hal, it's entirely his system. Go back and read his posts. So he either lied to you or to everyone else.</font color>

then why not either reject it, not read nor respond to it or open your mind and pick the good from it, but anger doesn't fit IMO. <font color="blue"> There WAS no anger until there was harassment. </font color>

If a PM is out of line to you, tell him in another PM. <font color="blue"> Plenty of reasons. One big one is because it's dangerous to correspond privately to someone with a history of lying. It's not worth having to go through the trouble of constantly correcting them publically when they post false claims about things you supposedly said. </font color>

Seems to me that Hal threatens fundamentalists, <font color="blue"> What the heck is a fundamentalist pool player? </font color>

but I could be out of line myself for making that judgement. <font color="blue"> Yup. </font color>

As far as "permission" to PM me, hell if I don't like the PM I won't keep it. If I don't like any particular poster, I won't open their forum posts, it's easy. Why's it such a hard thing for everyone to do? <font color="blue">Glad to see you're above it all. Good, then you won't open this one. </font color>

It isn't the CCB that I know. These kinds of off track threads are like PMS, seems they gotta run a cycle every once in a while, but there's no real value in it folks. <font color="blue">That's one of the crudest things I've ever seen written on this board. Why not throw in women's menstrual cycles while you're at it? Makes for a good analogy, huh? </font color>

All this badgering uglies up the board to slur anyone in open forum...sid <font color="blue"> Do you think people are making this stuff up? Who's doing the badgering around here? </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

rukiddingme
07-30-2005, 12:06 PM
I too have benefited from Hal's system. I really don't understand the venom that his PM has generated.

Seems to me that if one has a problem with a PRIVATE MESSAGE then they should address that privately...

I personally am getting tired of this. In protest I shall no longer view or respond to this thread.
ruk

DebraLiStarr
07-30-2005, 05:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldude:</font><hr> All Dave is doing is pointing out that when he posted a PM from someone without getting their permission you would have thought he committed a mortal sin. It seemed as if everyone and their sister told him he should have asked for permission before posting a PM that was meant for his eyes only.<hr /></blockquote>
Thank you. The only thing you left out is that I posted the PM anonymously, and nobody that sent me a guess (via PMs, which I did not share) was able to identify the sender. I would guess that VooDoo Daddy's quotation WAS FROM HAL.

Dave <hr /></blockquote>

You are wrong. Many people knew who wrote your "anonymous" PM. I also know that the the "anonymous" person asked you to remove it more than once, or apologize for posting it publicly. You refused to do so. I will be sending you a PM with a correct guess (will I win anything?) If you'd like, post my unedited PM as well so that others will know the truth behind the "anonymous" PM. Once again... the ball is in your court. Jerk.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
07-31-2005, 05:59 AM
Wow, Debra. Lighten up a little. Anyone should know that when you put anything in writing (including electronic mail) there is a possibility it is going to be seen by other than the intended recipient. Dave seems to go out of his way to avoid conflict on this board. He just seems to want to learn as much as he can, and share it with others. Of all the things you can say about him, "jerk" really doesn't seem appropriate.
Steve

DebraLiStarr
07-31-2005, 07:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Of all the things you can say about him, "jerk" really doesn't seem appropriate.
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

It was more than appropriate and he knows it.

dr_dave
07-31-2005, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>You are wrong. Many people knew who wrote your "anonymous" PM. I also know that the the "anonymous" person asked you to remove it more than once, or apologize for posting it publicly. You refused to do so. I will be sending you a PM with a correct guess (will I win anything?) If you'd like, post my unedited PM as well so that others will know the truth behind the "anonymous" PM. Once again... the ball is in your court. Jerk.<hr /></blockquote>
Debra Li,

I'm sorry you think I am a jerk. I have posted a PM reply to your PM. You also have my permission to post it publicly if you so desire.

Respectfully,
Dave

dr_dave
07-31-2005, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Wow, Debra. Lighten up a little. Anyone should know that when you put anything in writing (including electronic mail) there is a possibility it is going to be seen by other than the intended recipient. Dave seems to go out of his way to avoid conflict on this board. He just seems to want to learn as much as he can, and share it with others. Of all the things you can say about him, "jerk" really doesn't seem appropriate.<hr /></blockquote>
Steve,

Thanks for standing up for me on this one. I appreciate it.

Regards,
Dave

BoroNut
07-31-2005, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>You are wrong. Many people knew who wrote your "anonymous" PM.<hr /></blockquote>

Bit of a giveaway posting it to everybody on the board then. Hal clearly has rather esoteric concepts of "Aiming Systems" and "For Your Eyes Only".

Having said that I agree with you completely. Dave, it was utterly despicable of you letting on that Hal had PM'd you by posting an anonymous PM identical to the one Hal sent to everybody. Just because someone else already said it was from Hal and you didn‘t, you should have known everyone would know it was from Hal because Hal sent it. For example I also received this PM from Hal:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE (for it was he):</font><hr>
NO CONTACT POINT ON COMBINATION
NO CONTACT POINT ON CAROM
NO GHOST BALL <hr /></blockquote>

However, unlike you I would never ever let on in public that I was also a recipient of this same garbled missive. My integrity is more important to me than tittle-tattling to all and sundry that Hal Houle sent me an unsolicited PM (see above) and I would refuse point blank on principle to even confirm or deny that he had ever sent me one. Even though it was indeed him who sent it really. If I did receive one (see above) you certainly wont hear it from me.

Boro Nut

DebraLiStarr
07-31-2005, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>You are wrong. Many people knew who wrote your "anonymous" PM. I also know that the the "anonymous" person asked you to remove it more than once, or apologize for posting it publicly. You refused to do so. I will be sending you a PM with a correct guess (will I win anything?) If you'd like, post my unedited PM as well so that others will know the truth behind the "anonymous" PM. Once again... the ball is in your court. Jerk.<hr /></blockquote>
Debra Li,

I'm sorry you think I am a jerk. I have posted a PM reply to your PM. You also have my permission to post it publicly if you so desire.

Respectfully,
Dave <hr /></blockquote>

First of all, in that situation you were being a jerk. I'm not saying that you are a jerk all of the time, just in that instance. Second, don't try to turn this into a war where you thank your supporters and I thank mine (and I have received many PM's in support of my comments and I find no reason to publicly display any of them.) Thirdly, this was about YOU posting something that was sent to you privately. When the "anonymous" person expressed displeasure with this, they asked you to do the right thing. Did you? No. Now you are acting as if people were too harsh in their criticism of you. I don't think that is the case. I just think you don't know how to say that you were wrong in what you did, OR - you don't want to understand why it was wrong. I will not post your private message to me in the main forum because what is said between you and I stays between you and I. I spoke with your "anonymous" poster this morning and he still believes that you posted his comments in an attempt to damage him in some way. That's between you and "anonymous" to sort out. I just don't like you trivializing this when the other person says that they clearly expressed their disgust with your actions. If VoodooDaddy jumped all over you (oooooh that musta hurt) then you probably deserved it. Posting a SPAM PM is much different than posting somebody's personal views and opinions that were sent to you off the board to avoid controversy. I'm sure that you understand that, but you just don't want to (or you can't) see where you were at fault. This doesn't mean that I think Dr Dave is a bad person, or that I will tell everyone that I think he is a jerk; it just means that in this instance I think you were wrong and you could have handled it better. And you were a jerk. It happens. I've been there myself. Ask Fran. She knows all about me being a jerk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
07-31-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ask Fran. She knows all about me being a jerk.
<hr /></blockquote>
Pls don't leave us hanging?
You didn't comment to her she can't accesorize or something really mean, did you?:p
U can PM me , it will be safe like your love letters. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Joey~Getting ready to go to Hard Times and play Gerald some Pride Pool. I'll wait 'til the temperature drops below 120 degrees then hit I91~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DebraLiStarr
07-31-2005, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Ask Fran. She knows all about me being a jerk.
<hr /></blockquote>
Pls don't leave us hanging?
You didn't comment to her she can't accesorize or something really mean, did you?:p
U can PM me , it will be safe like your love letters. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Joey~Getting ready to go to Hard Times and play Gerald some Pride Pool. I'll wait 'til the temperature drops below 120 degrees then hit I91~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Joey... don't discuss our love letters in the main forum! LOL. Ok... in the past I have made some very rude, disrespectful comments to Fran in the forum and off the forum. I was wrong for doing that, I apologize and I regret that it happened. When Fran's Mom passed away a few years ago, some idiot posted some very ugly things directed at Fran. The post was deleted before I found about it. I found out about because some people accused me of writing it, which wasn't true. I received a lot of ugly messages and e-mails from people calling me every nasty name in the book, but I had absolutely nothing to do with that. Anyway, I was a jerk (a real bitch) towards Fran and I wish that it had never happened.

Anyway... I'm going to Los Angeles tomorrow for a week. Are you going to be at Hard Times in Bellflower? If so, I may stop in and show you how I can run three fookin' balls. LOL. I'll be staying in Santa Monica thru Saturday, I usually play at Yankee Doodles when I'm there. I know - its not a real pool hall, but I like hanging out there with my friends.

dr_dave
07-31-2005, 04:36 PM
BoroNut,

As always ... excellent British humor. Tap! Tap! Tap!

Regards,
Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BoroNut:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>You are wrong. Many people knew who wrote your "anonymous" PM.<hr /></blockquote>

Bit of a giveaway posting it to everybody on the board then. Hal clearly has rather esoteric concepts of "Aiming Systems" and "For Your Eyes Only".

Having said that I agree with you completely. Dave, it was utterly despicable of you letting on that Hal had PM'd you by posting an anonymous PM identical to the one Hal sent to everybody. Just because someone else already said it was from Hal and you didn‘t, you should have known everyone would know it was from Hal because Hal sent it. For example I also received this PM from Hal:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE (for it was he):</font><hr>
NO CONTACT POINT ON COMBINATION
NO CONTACT POINT ON CAROM
NO GHOST BALL <hr /></blockquote>

However, unlike you I would never ever let on in public that I was also a recipient of this same garbled missive. My integrity is more important to me than tittle-tattling to all and sundry that Hal Houle sent me an unsolicited PM (see above) and I would refuse point blank on principle to even confirm or deny that he had ever sent me one. Even though it was indeed him who sent it really. If I did receive one (see above) you certainly wont hear it from me.

Boro Nut <hr /></blockquote>

Cueless Joey
07-31-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't want to scrutinize.
It takes a lot of character to admit fault and apologize for it. I applaud you for it.
Have a great time in LA.

SpiderMan
08-01-2005, 07:50 AM
I think he's been spamming everyone. I get stuff from him via both PM and email.

SpiderMan