3. Ga Young Kim
4. Jeanette Lee
5. Monica Webb
6. Kelly Fisher
7. Gerda Hofstatter
8. Julie Kelly
9. Tiffany Nelson
10.Vivian Villareal

Ga Young is if not my fav but definitely one of my fav female players. I love to watch her play. She's aggressive and plays with no fear like a lot of the men do. I love it!

Billy
07-30-2005, 04:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I love to watch her play. She's aggressive and plays with no fear like a lot of the men do.<hr /></blockquote>

I'm not sure if the WPBA allows this type of behavior

could end getting fined or somethin

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

she's an excellent player with a model demeanor while competing

nice plumbers crack too

jmo

dat_mat_guy
07-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Women who know good ball control and position turn me on too. I fancy their stance and mastery of good stoke.

Sid_Vicious
07-30-2005, 06:07 AM
"I love to watch her play. She's aggressive and plays with no fear like a lot of the men do. I love it!"

Gotta ask Wendy, so what determines why you make someone a favorite? Is it for her chance of winning? I have favorites simply because they ARE fun to watch. I'll turn off a Corr-Fisher match but rush to a Villreal or Ga-young flavored battle. Those snooker nachines are just not exciting IMO. There's one now on the circuit though who shoots quickly and agressively, Kelly Fisher, who still drops to a snooker syance but plays fast, I especially like her style, but Kim would be my favorite overall to watch. My top three choices to see play would be Kim, Kelly and Vivian just because of their approach and daring ways. Maybe making a bet on the sideline for cash would alter a favorite on any particular day, otherwise my criteria for favorites is easy,,,just fun to see what happens next...sid

9 Ball Girl
07-30-2005, 10:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy:</font><hr>I'm not sure if the WPBA allows this type of behavior

could end getting fined or somethin<hr /></blockquote>What kind of behavior? You're not talking about the plumber's crack thing, are you?

9 Ball Girl
07-30-2005, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>Gotta ask Wendy, so what determines why you make someone a favorite?<hr /></blockquote>That's a good question, Sid. I've never really thought about it 'til now.

I prefer watching the men play over the women and that's probably because I've grown sick of seeing the same women on TV. So when I see a woman play with the same intensity as the men do (ala Robb Saez, Luc Salvas, Rodney Morris, just to name a few), she becomes up there on my list and there aren't that many women up there that play like that, IMO, for me. (I haven't seen K. Fisher play yet).

I was introduced to Ga Young about 1.5 year ago and she was the sweetest thing. We called her the Sweetie Pie. But when she got on that table (this was the first time I'd seen her play), she was all business and played more offense than defense and I especially like that. I really like her style.

I also like Karen Corr.

dg-in-centralpa
07-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I also was impressed with her shooting. She reminds me of Vivian. She's not afraid to take risky shots to win a game. Given a little more time and experience, she could do well against the men. She certainly plays like one.

DG

Nostroke
07-30-2005, 06:08 PM
She is the best-She may shoot like a man but she walks around the table like a girl for sure. If she takes two steps she still manages to wiggle.

Ive been Emailing her and trying to get her to come to NY after Peoria and play at Masters. I think there are a few people that would pay her entry too. Im keeping my fingers crossed but Im not real confident she will come.

Billy
07-31-2005, 03:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy:</font><hr>I'm not sure if the WPBA allows this type of behavior

could end getting fined or somethin<hr /></blockquote>What kind of behavior? You're not talking about the plumber's crack thing, are you? <hr /></blockquote>

no /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was referring to 'she's aggressive and plays with no fear like a lot of the men do'

isn't there something in the WPBA bylaws that says you could be heavily fined or possibly executed if you play like a man?

jmo

Vagabond
07-31-2005, 05:20 AM
At the table GYK carries herself with Grace,style and Self confidence. She can win tournaments consistently like Allison Fisher (My Diva), if she can correct one simple problem.I saw her becoming erratic(poor judgement) with her shots in a CRITICAL PHASE of the game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sid_Vicious
07-31-2005, 05:21 AM
Earl has perpetual PMS and he's never been fined for it, Kim will do ok. That actually opens up an idea for another thread. Given that Kim is speeding toward a different level of play for the general WPBA player, i.e. she's tough in her own individual aggressive way, wouldn't it be something when she and Earl match up and she makes him pay for one of his late run screw-ups? I have little doubt that she'd do it and without much intimdation. THAT'D put ol' Earls panties in a wad! In time that will be quite the event to see happen, I'd pay to see it...sid

dg-in-centralpa
07-31-2005, 10:21 AM
LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG

9 Ball Girl
07-31-2005, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> She is the best-She may shoot like a man but she walks around the table like a girl for sure. If she takes two steps she still manages to wiggle.<hr /></blockquote>Dave, that is just too cute a statement!

Nostroke
07-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Thanks Wendy. You know its true! Im pretty sure you were there when she drilled MR TW 2 sets on his own table without even taking a single warm-up shot!!

BTW-I havent seen a new post in CCB all night-Where is everybody?

9 Ball Girl
08-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Yes I was! That would be right around the time that I fell in love with her style of play!