PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Here Going To The Orlando Open?

Bob
07-31-2005, 11:35 AM
Just wondering IF anyone here is going to the Orlando Open ?There are a lot going from AZB, if you want to meet up,

theinel
08-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Is there anywhere to find out who is playing in the Pro event(s)? I've seen the orlandoopen.com site and don't quite understand what this event is. I gave up on the APA almost a year ago. Nothing against them (other than that their rules suck) it just wasn't fun for me anymore after ten years.

I'm about two hours away. If there is a Pro event and it looks promising I will drop by but I was just blessed with watching Tony Chohan and Robb Saez battling with all of the local shortstops so I'm not as motivated as I normally would be to see some good competition.

Chopstick
08-01-2005, 07:27 AM
I'll probably drop by at some point.

Bob
08-01-2005, 01:05 PM
The attending pro's so far are Earl, Tony Crosby, Shannon Joe Tucker, and many others. I got an email that said Troy Frank was coming and a call from The Miz a few minutes ago.. The pro event is going to be big!

This event should be great!. The APA event is sold out, that event is NOT associated with The Orlando OPen. All of the events at the orlando open are available to play in. we are taking all that show up