PDA

View Full Version : 8 Ball Tournament - Tulsa Oklahoma

ceebee
08-01-2005, 09:35 AM
The Billiard Palace in Tulsa OK is having the 2nd annual Oklahoma 8 Ball Tournament this weekend. It will be Saturday & Sunday, Aug 6 & 7.

Danny & Evelyn Dysart (Midwest 9 Ball tour) are Tournament Directors. Play will be on Diamond 7 foot Smart Tables. Most of the Tulsa, Wichita, OKC biggies will be here.

Contacts are Bod Riedmatten at Oklapoolplyr@yahoo.com & Billiard Palace at 918.627-3486

SpiderMan
08-01-2005, 04:20 PM
I was wondering when you or Bob would post this one. Several of my Dallas friends are carpooling up there for the weekend.

SpiderMan

Cane
08-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Hmmmm... I thought I posted it before, but then again, I thought I showed my ex wife enough affection, and I was wrong about that, too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This should be a great tournament. There will be a lot of big guns there and even if you don't want to play in it, it will be well worth the drive to see some great quality 8-Ball.

Later,
Bob (already has his stuff ready to go!)

stickman
08-02-2005, 11:15 PM
I hope to get the chance to meet some fellow CCBers there, and witness some great pool at the same time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
08-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Will there be a tip repair man at this tourney, who can handle a one-piece cue? Need this info for a friend who will be going.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
08-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Any online reporting or final standings available?

SpiderMan