PDA

View Full Version : Hope everyones well!

CarolNYC
08-09-2005, 03:00 AM
Yo,yo,yo,
Just dropping in to say "how ya doing?"
My computer was being repaired since 6/27-just got it back a few days ago-hope everyones fine!
As for me,Im doing good-my oldest daughter had a baby boy 7/11,(so Im officially a grandmother) my middle daughter got hired by the electrical union (Local #3) as an electrical engineer(thank God one of them is doing something they went to college for) and my youngest takes her roadtest in 2 weeks-lookout,LMAO!
As for me, I've been taking Tai Chi Chuan classes and if I may say so myself, Im pretty good /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif-it helps physically and, especially, mentally with the concentration and meditation-I like it and will work towards being certified to teach it-
Met up with Vagabond and Wally in Peoria and had a great time with them-thanks guys /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Anyways, everythings cool and just wanted to say 'hey" and hope youse all are well!
See ya!
Carol~applauding Barbara for her finish at NJ state! woo-hoo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
08-09-2005, 03:10 AM
I was wondering where you were. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm glad to hear that everything is alright. I was starting to worry.

Congratulations Grandma!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope to see you soon, like in 11 days. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
08-09-2005, 05:15 AM
hehe Grand'ma Carol... Congrats there pretty lady, hope to see ya soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooltchr
08-09-2005, 06:02 AM
Congratulations, Garndma!
Does this mean I am officially not too old for you now??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We missed you. Welcome back.
Steve

Barbara
08-09-2005, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> and my youngest takes her roadtest in 2 weeks-lookout,LMAO!<hr /></blockquote>

Hey Carol!!

Glad to see you're back online!!

Just let me know when K is ready for the "Stock School of Performance Driving! LOL!!

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
08-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi Carol! Good to see you back. Congratulations on your grandson (although you don't look like an Abuelita to me!)

Stretch
08-09-2005, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Yo,yo,yo,
Just dropping in to say "how ya doing?"
My computer was being repaired since 6/27-just got it back a few days ago-hope everyones fine!
As for me,Im doing good-my oldest daughter had a baby boy 7/11,(so Im officially a grandmother) my middle daughter got hired by the electrical union (Local #3) as an electrical engineer(thank God one of them is doing something they went to college for) and my youngest takes her roadtest in 2 weeks-lookout,LMAO!
As for me, I've been taking Tai Chi Chuan classes and if I may say so myself, Im pretty good /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif-it helps physically and, especially, mentally with the concentration and meditation-I like it and will work towards being certified to teach it-
Met up with Vagabond and Wally in Peoria and had a great time with them-thanks guys /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Anyways, everythings cool and just wanted to say 'hey" and hope youse all are well!
See ya!
Carol~applauding Barbara for her finish at NJ state! woo-hoo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hi stranger! Glad your back /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif A Grandma huh? You must be the sexiest Granny on tour!

dg-in-centralpa
08-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Congratulations Carol! Check your pm.

Duane

cueball1950
08-09-2005, 08:08 PM
grandma carol.....what a name. Congratulations. now try to catch me. I have 11 now...Please don't even try. you are definately way to young to catch me...lololol...Be good and hope to see you soon as well..................mike

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Hiya Mike,
Your legs must be tired Mike cause you've been running through my mind all night /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
love ya,
Carol

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You must be the sexiest Granny on tour! <hr /></blockquote>
Stretch,Stretch,Stretch,Stretch,Stretch,
Never fails-5 am and you have me smiling!Who's better than you??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol~always gazing at "the star!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Thank-you Wendy!

See ya at the Big Apple /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stock School of Performance Driving <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO!!!!!!!

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean I am officially not too old for you now <hr /></blockquote>

You never were,Steve, you never were!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Hey, I may be headed your way in a month-I'll let ya know!

Stay well!
Carol

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Yo Naz,
My little cuteypie!!!!
No doubt you'll see me soon,baby!

Allright,heres the "WORD"-make sure you pick up the November issue of Playboy cause, our very good friend ,Jen ,will be in it! How strong is that???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 02:35 AM
10 days!!!!!!!!!!!then 9,8,7........................ /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooltchr
08-10-2005, 07:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
Hey, I may be headed your way in a month-I'll let ya know!

Stay well!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

Bring it on! Randyg is bringing the pool school to Charlotte in October...maybe you could time your trip and make the school while you are down. (Oct 14-16)
But YOU are welcome ANYTIME!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

Nostalgia
08-10-2005, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
As for me, I've been taking Tai Chi Chuan classes and if I may say so myself, Im pretty good /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>
Hey welcome back! I was wondering why my email went unanswered /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I must say, I'm a little disappointed that you're lying to all of us. There's no way you're old enough to be a grandma. Congrats on the grandson. You must be very proud /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm a longtime martial artist. I've studied Shotokan, Jui-jitsu, goju-ryu and now Tae Kwon Do. It permeates every aspect of your life and is nothing but good. Flexibility and knowing how your body works are two of the greatest gifts from martial arts. The mental aspect you mention is another. Keep it up!

So when are we getting together for some games so you can put the smackdown on me to get back at me for whuppin' ya at the Burn center benefit? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Joe

cueball1950
08-10-2005, 11:34 AM
thank you sweetie. my legs are a little tired right now. I have not given you an update lately but I Just wanted to let you know that it has been 18 months since my last cigarette. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now if i could only lose this weight..lolol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif..............mike

Barbara
08-10-2005, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>
Bring it on! Randyg is bringing the pool school to Charlotte in October...maybe you could time your trip and make the school while you are down. (Oct 14-16)
But YOU are welcome ANYTIME!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Steve,

Carol's going to have to give you a raincheck on those dates. She'll be too busy playing in the US Open in Albuquerque after she wins one of the 3 remaining Qualifiers in my two remaining State Championships. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif!

Barbara

TomBrooklyn
08-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi Carol,

Long time, no see. Glad to hear the family's doing well. When are you coming to Ovington next?

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey Tom,
How are you? Thanks about the family /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ovington, well, I guess the first chance I can get-I'll be atopping by soon to say "hello"
Thanks for asking!
Hope to see ya soon-stay cool!

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey Joe,
Sorry about the email-unbelievable-a month to fix a computer-go figure!!!!!!!!!

Way cool that your into martial arts-as you may know, Tai chi is very slow and passive and ALOT of breathing-my instructor is 12th degree black, master in Kickboxing and Tai Chi-I always enjoyed Bruce Lee movies but never believed the strikes, but I seen a 6 inch open hand strike that sent a person flying across the room, so I believe /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tai Chi is ALOT of breathing,shifting of the weight from left to right ( I go 5x/week and my friggin legs are killing me,LMAO),deflecting attacks and then coming back at ya with multiple strikes-I like it for its passiveness-Im not sure if I will go into the advanced attack class, we'll see /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Theres a tournament on the Sunday, the 28th at Rack'm in Bayonne-be there at 10 am if you can-its Kims place! Ah-ite?

Hope to see you soon!
love,
Carol

CarolNYC
08-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Congratulations Mike!
Keep up the terrific job-if you need me to call you once a week for support, I will /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol

pooltchr
08-11-2005, 05:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> She'll be too busy playing in the US Open in Albuquerque after she wins one of the 3 remaining Qualifiers in my two remaining State Championships. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I just LOVE positive thinking! Go get 'em, Carol!

Gayle in MD
08-15-2005, 04:58 AM
Hi Carol, and congratulations! BTW, which Jen?

Grandchildren, the big bonus in life! Just came back from two weeks at the Ocean in Long Beach North Carolina with my daughter, son-in-law, and grand daughter, she's six now, and what a sweetie, champion of her soccer team, and man, can she ride a surf board. She's a natural athlete, but she wore me out!

Take care now...

Gayle in Md.

Stretch
08-15-2005, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hi Carol, and congratulations! BTW, which Jen?

Grandchildren, the big bonus in life! Just came back from two weeks at the Ocean in Long Beach North Carolina with my daughter, son-in-law, and grand daughter, she's six now, and what a sweetie, champion of her soccer team, and man, can she ride a surf board. She's a natural athlete, but she wore me out!

Take care now...

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Tell me about being worn out Gayle! lol We've been spending our weekends Camping with my girls. It's a blast! but maaaaan they live at hyperspeed. lol it's exhausting just tryin to stay on top of things. By Sunday night i'm ready to go back to work and rest! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

CarolNYC
08-16-2005, 03:10 AM
Hey Steve,

[ QUOTE ]
But YOU are welcome ANYTIME!!!!
<hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Steve! Thats so kind of you and I truly appreciate it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll let ya know when Im coming /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol~L&amp;L (SPFF) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-16-2005, 03:11 AM
Oh,Oh,Oh,

[ QUOTE ]
in Albuquerque after she wins <hr /></blockquote>
Its your turn,girl /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
08-16-2005, 03:22 AM
Hiya Gayle,
Thanks-
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, which Jen <hr /></blockquote>

Jen Baretta has an article coming out in Novembers issue of Playboy,sporting her terrific, toned&amp;cut, body of hers /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Jens one of my favorite people-a true friend of mine and I am very,very happy for her-I hope she 'SHINES" for a very longtime /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifShe will!

[ QUOTE ]
but she wore me out!
<hr /></blockquote>

No way-you have too much energy-I believe I was the one who called it a night when we were playing on your table,huh?????
Hope to see ya soon!
Carol

CarolNYC
08-16-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sunday night i'm ready to go back to work and rest! St. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif