PDA

View Full Version : Big Apple Tourney - Who's Going?

9 Ball Girl
08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I'll be there from today thru Sunday helping Jose out. Anyone else from here going?

Keith Talent
08-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Wendy,
I'm hoping to drop in late on Thurs and Fri and hang around all day Sunday.

Btw, how many in the field? I'm hoping they get a little behind and the matches drag on a little late the first couple of nights. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

justbrake
08-10-2005, 03:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'll be there from today thru Sunday helping Jose out. Anyone else from here going? <hr /></blockquote>

Hi-9 Ball Girl, how is it set up!, is it set only for the tourney?, is there a fee? what are the times? did you ever get back to playing again?

Steven

TomBrooklyn
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Wendy,

What's the schedule and other particulars? Is there a webpage?

justbrake
08-10-2005, 06:08 PM
hey:wendy maybe I'll see you tomorrow! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CarolNYC
08-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Hi,
I spoke to the tournament director a few days ago-it was suppose to be a 128 field,but, I received a phone call last night and it seems they were at 79!
Take care!
Carol

Keith Talent
08-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the info, Carol.

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
There are 67 or 68 players on the list. Eight of them were no shows last night because they were over at the Challenge of Champions in CT. I didn't take any days off this year like I did last year so I'll be there after work today and tomorrow just as I did yesterday. Saturday I'll be there in the early afternoon and all day on Sunday. BTW, I was the holder of the auction mula and I had such crazy visions going on in my head. Sigh.

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2005, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote justbrake:</font><hr>Hi-9 Ball Girl, how is it set up!, is it set only for the tourney?, is there a fee? what are the times? did you ever get back to playing again?

Steven <hr /></blockquote>Hi! It's set only for the tourney, so that means that all tables are in use for the tourney and only the tourney. There are 2 tables in the back for practice.

Yes, there is a fee for the sessions. I don't know what they are, though. Play starts somewhere between 10:30 and 11 AM. The brackets were drawn yesterday but I don't know who's playing who because I left before the brackets were drawn.

I play every now and then. Not as much as I used to but I'll tell you what, I'll be playing every day when I'm in Virginia next month!

I'll see you there! Make sure to introduce yourself. I'm not hard to spot!

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey Carol! Isn't Jose the best! He's such a sweetheart.

He's doing a great job considering he got involved last minute. It'll be bigger next year. I Promise. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Hi Wendy Girl,
I didnt speak to a "Jose",so Im sorry, I do not know who that is /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I called on Monday cause I was considering on playing,but couldnt change certain appointments I had,so........hopefully next one /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif-but I will call Jen&amp;Melissa and hook up wih them-maybe do dinner /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif-we'll see what their schedules like! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
See ya soon!
Carol

9 Ball Girl
08-12-2005, 08:12 AM
cool! So I guess I'll be seeing ya!

Jose is the TD.

Harold Acosta
08-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Please say hi to Jason, Alan, Robby, Tony and Frankie.

Tell Jose Burgos that I give him special thanks.

I'm watching the Az Billiards Website...

Give me an update when you get back tonite....

Harold

Fleece3
08-13-2005, 12:15 AM
I was there all day today. Will most likely be there tomorrow as well. I walked by you several times. VERY SEXY!!!

TomBrooklyn
08-13-2005, 10:31 AM
What's the charge to watch the tourney? $60 per day?

9 Ball Girl
08-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi Harold! I've been trying to call you on your cell since Thursday and I couldn't get through. Something about the customer not being available and to try again later--which I did several times!

Jason and Alan are out already and I didn't see them last night so I guess they're on their way back home?

9 Ball Girl
08-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Thank you Fleece. Now next time work up the nerve to introduce yourself and say Hi!

There are other CCBers (and AZBers) roaming around too...

9 Ball Girl
08-14-2005, 07:53 AM
[censored] prices on watching go up as the day progresses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif