PDA

View Full Version : Banking with the Beard - US Open?

Fred Agnir
08-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Banking with the Beard (BWB) is available online from several sources. Anyone know (Sr. Bentivegna?) if it will be available at the US Open?

Fred

08-11-2005, 08:51 AM
It's not likely Freddy will be there, Fred; as far as I know, he's never attended that tournament. I suppose it's possible that other vendors there may offer the book, though. GF

freddythebeard
08-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Fred, I had replied earlier, but it apparently was never put up. I probably screwed it up. I havent been to the US Open in over 20 years. I used to go to it when it was held at Weenie Beenie's Jack and Jill poolhall in Arlington, VA. I do intend to play in the big tourn in Vegas in Oct. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a gratis copy of my book.
the Beard

Fred Agnir
08-12-2005, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 071838:</font><hr> It's not likely Freddy will be there, Fred; as far as I know, he's never attended that tournament. I suppose it's possible that other vendors there may offer the book, though. GF <hr /></blockquote> I was hoping /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm also hoping Bebop Publishing (Bob Henning) will have it and will have a booth.

Fred