PDA

View Full Version : pool [censored]..

mr_mcdermott
08-11-2005, 08:57 PM
well yeah, if anyone knows anything about any pool tournaments please post the [censored] up /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif... i'm tired of "owning" everyone around my area.. pool trnys suck here, 1st every time so please!! post a trny with some challengers in it thanks

Josh

PQQLK9
08-12-2005, 06:06 AM
Since you are so good, I guess you will be playing in the US Open.

Just put up your $500.00 entry fee and go to Chesapeake,VA next month and walk the

walk not talk the talk.

MosconiJr
08-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Or if you are a bar box champion, come on down to Mobile this weekend. There should be some "better-than-average" players there.

MJr

mr_mcdermott
08-12-2005, 08:47 AM
hey guys' thanks for the informaition on them tournaments... but them are far away from where i live and i dont really have the cash to spend to travel that far haha. and you gotta remember im only 16, are any of the trnys my age limit, i hope you gotta be like 21 to play, because i love to whoop older peoples asses.. but yeah thanks for info hit me back later...peace out

Josh

PQQLK9
08-12-2005, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mr_mcdermott:</font><hr> hey guys' thanks for the informaition on them tournaments... but them are far away from where i live and i dont really have the cash to spend to travel that far haha. and you gotta remember im only 16, are any of the trnys my age limit, i hope you gotta be like 21 to play, because i love to whoop older peoples asses.. but yeah thanks for info hit me back later...peace out

Josh
<hr /></blockquote>

Welcome to the CCB board Josh, stick around and you can learn a lot from the people here both young and old. A 16 yr. old just won the World Pool Championship and a 17 yr. old placed 2nd in the VA State Championship.

I like your confidence but you might want to tone down the bravado a bit otherwise you might get your butt kicked on and off the table /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Be respectful to your opponents and enjoy the game.

Drop1
08-12-2005, 12:31 PM
I thought you were a lot younger than sixteen. You know, showing no class or style. Anyway Ahole welcome to the board. We need some comic relief. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mr_mcdermott
08-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey Nick i know i am cocky, but my game backs my words!.. i honestly do love kickin older people asses, espically when there jaws drop to the ground when i run table on there ass... but thanks for the welcome, i plan on stayin around!

mr_mcdermott
08-12-2005, 04:25 PM
hey drop1, thanks for the welcome also..;) ?ahole?.. thats classic!

Rich R.
08-12-2005, 06:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr>a 17 yr. old placed 2nd in the VA State Championship. <hr /></blockquote>That was a 15 year old Nick. He couldn't drive himself to the pool hall, but he did alright, after he arrived. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
08-12-2005, 07:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mr_mcdermott:</font><hr> Hey Nick i know i am cocky, but my game backs my words!.. i honestly do love kickin older people asses, espically when there jaws drop to the ground when i run table on there ass... but thanks for the welcome, i plan on stayin around! <hr /></blockquote>

Cocky attitudes sometimes have a tendency to pi$$ people off. Just ask FL!!! All it does is show a lack of respect, and most of us here respect each other as both people, friends, and players. As for kicking the old folks a$$, there are quite a few senior citizens around here who would probably enjoy a little match up...a few of whom have already posted on this very thread. For instance, Nick and I have both been playing the game long before you were a twinkle in your father's eye.
When I go into a strange pool room, I usually look for the oldest guy in the room...not because I think I can beat him, but because I can probably learn something from him if I pay attention.
JMHO
Steve

theinel
08-14-2005, 03:55 AM
Generally you would receive nothing but a PLONK from me.

On the outside chance that you are very young or just plain ignorant, then please learn to respect people as people and not because your feeling of superiority towards people is based on your playing skill, which I am sure yours isn't pro caliber.

If you're a troll, which I am highly certain of, then piss off. If this forum had a plonk filter then you would have made mine with your very first post. Cheers.