PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be MIA for awhile...

Voodoo Daddy
08-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Not that anyone gives two craps but I gotta take a leave of absence..nuthin' major just too much going on. I WILL BE IN VA BEACH 9/22...see ya'll soon

Barbara
08-15-2005, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>I gotta take a leave of absence.. <hr /></blockquote>

Taking anyone with you? Please? Pretty please?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara

Chopstick
08-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Good luck Voodoo. Drop me a line if you get up around Orlando.

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Not that anyone gives two craps but I gotta take a leave of absence..nuthin' major just too much going on. I WILL BE IN VA BEACH 9/22...see ya'll soon <hr /></blockquote>I'll see ya then!

Sid_Vicious
08-15-2005, 10:39 AM
"Not that anyone gives two craps"

Now you don't really believe that do ya. See you later, have fun!

Sid

dg-in-centralpa
08-15-2005, 12:48 PM
I'll see your two craps and raise you 2 craps. We'll miss you, but I'll see you in September.

DG

catscradle
08-15-2005, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I'll see your two craps and raise you 2 craps. We'll miss you, but I'll see you in September.

DG <hr /></blockquote>

I wouldn't want to be the one to win that bet! Phew!

See ya Voodoo when/if you ever actually get to MA.

heater451
08-15-2005, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "Not that anyone gives two craps"

Now you don't really believe that do ya. See you later, have fun!

Sid <hr /></blockquote>No kidding--my life's got plenty of crap to spare for ya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take it ez

===============================

cueball1950
08-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Big POPPA STEVE&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;SEE you next month my friend. We all love ya so hurry back to the board before we miss you to much..................................,mike

Tom_In_Cincy
08-15-2005, 09:28 PM
I thought you were living in Miami, for a long time why would you say you're gonna be in miami?... oooooh.... missing in action...If you're in Miami.. how would you be missing? ... Ohhhh... geeze..you're going to take some time off from posting.. &gt;?&lt; now I get it.... DID... Dumb it Down.. for us Californians...

catscradle
08-16-2005, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> ... Dumb it Down.. for us Californians... <hr /></blockquote>
The obvious question is ... did you need it dumbed down when you lived in Cincy? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rich R.
08-16-2005, 06:46 AM
I hope there is nothing too drastically wrong and that you are just taking a little time for yourself.

Be safe and I'll see you at the Open.