PDA

View Full Version : Billiards Digest Contest of Private Pool Rooms

ceebee
08-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Is Billiards Digest going to have another PRIVATE Pool Room Contest again?

I wanna be the first to nominate the Petty Point Pool Room for 1st Place.

I will post some pics when I find out where.

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2005, 01:55 PM
I second that!

wolfdancer
08-16-2005, 02:02 PM
I think we have to keep BD out of our private rooms...we got some 4th amendment rights here........and what we choose to do in our private rooms...ain't no business of theirs.

SPetty
08-17-2005, 06:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ceebee:</font><hr> I will post some pics when I find out where.<hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ceebee. As far as I can tell, they only publish commercial rooms, but it might be fun to enter. Last year, I think they had an on-line form, but I can't find it this year.

Would you mind emailing me your top pictures? It'll take awhile to upload them, but I'd appreciate it if you can do it.

Thanks again for your vote! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
08-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey Spetty!

They have two entries - one commercial and one home-bound. I wanted to enter my room but I balked when I saw your room. No contest. All though my family was impressed. You should enter the Home Room Contest. Really.

Barbara

p.s. I'm looking forward to that next whatever...

SPetty
08-17-2005, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> p.s. I'm looking forward to that next whatever... <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Probably a "Bon Voyage" for Deeman... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ras314
08-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Don't forget pictures of the upstairs bunk room. And the outhouse, never saw one with electric lights and running water before! May put in one of those myself. A whole two story pool building full of all kinds of pool related stuff has got to be in the running.

eg8r
08-18-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wanna be the first to nominate the Petty Point Pool Room for 1st Place. <hr /></blockquote> No kidding. Her pool room is awesome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am sure everyone here would log in to vote.

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
You should include pictures of the coolest pool related little amenity things you have in there. There were just too many for me to have to pick out!