PDA

View Full Version : Googan tool or not?

Cueless Joey
08-16-2005, 02:38 PM
http://marketplace.azbilliards.com/store/catalog/3rd-Eye-Stroke-Trainer-p-17081.html

Steve Lipsky
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
There is no googanometer in the world that would have a reading high enough to accurately rate the inherent googanistic content of this product.

- Steve

woody_968
08-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Well I was going to give you an answer but for some reason when I saw your avitar I forgot what I was thinking about /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara
08-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Googan tool or not, I implore Joe to explain this.

Barbara~~~please please please...

Cueless Joey
08-16-2005, 06:59 PM
http://marketplace.azbilliards.com/store/images/detail/d_136.jpg
Looks like an evil spaceship.
"Third eye"? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JohnnyP
08-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Joey: I watched the videos on his website last night (joetucker.net)

Don't know why, but I clicked on his banner add on the other forum.

Wow, does he have a straight stroke. I'm gonna order the thing (for my wife, don'cha know). She has trouble seeing the center of the cueball.

Prolly get his book, too.

SPetty
08-17-2005, 06:15 PM
I bought one. It arrived two days ago. I was able to view the DVD video that comes with it - I think the video is available on Joe's web site in parts - but I haven't actually tried it in person yet.

It's purpose is to help you identify where the center of the cue ball is. You know how some folks think they're lining up at the center of the cue ball, but aren't? Joe says that every one of the people that are lining up off center do a correction at the last second in their stroke. That's what causes a bunch of stroke problems.

So this device helps you find the center of the cueball, and helps you train your eyes to see the center of the cue ball. If you always line up a little to the right, this will catch it. If you practice with it for hundreds of shots, as recommended, you will train your brain to understand that when it looks like that, it really is a center ball hit.

Joe sure looks like he knows what he's talking about, and he sure has a helluva straight stroke!!!

Barbara
08-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Go Joe!!

Barbara