PDA

View Full Version : Pros & Cons of Condom swallowing ...

SnakebyteXX
08-16-2005, 04:37 PM
How long does it take for a swallowed condom to come out?

this is a lead off of my other post about smuggling pot into the states, i think i'm gonna end up just swallowing a condom with about a 3 and a half in it, i was just wondering if anyone had tips in doing this, can it get lost? how long does it take to come out?

i doubt the drug dogs would be able to detect it, it seems like the safest way, i just hope it doesn't make me sick or somthing

mstrbateUrMind 09-15-2003 05:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are yew thinkinnnnnng?

disgruntled 09-15-2003 05:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm a desperate pot smoker, i need my montreal buds

mstrbateUrMind 09-15-2003 05:43 PM

man i think those guys were kidding. swallowing a condom isnt to healthy and your stomache acid will prolly dissolve it.

disgruntled 09-15-2003 05:49 PM

i'm pretty sure it does work, thats how they smuggle drugs into jail

mstrbateUrMind 09-15-2003 06:00 PM

haha yeh....then go for it.

#e.C. | Meth0d 09-15-2003 06:52 PM

Normally 8 - 12 hours to pass something through your system. A "natural" condom might be better? Maybe it will be easier on the stomach. The condom dissolving may be a problem but double baggin it, and some antacids should help out.

SmokeSomeDoja 09-15-2003 07:32 PM

i think what they really do is swallow a condom with a string tied around a tooth so all they need to do if pulll it back up or throw it up. i think this would be easier than shitting it out, why would you smoke the weed after that, thats rank. or else why dont you just stick it in a condom up your ass? then it wouldnt go through your whole digestive system. 2 easier ways.

Chronic420 09-15-2003 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokeSomeDoja
i think what they really do is swallow a condom with a string tied around a tooth so all they need to do if pulll it back up or throw it up. i think this would be easier than shitting it out, why would you smoke the weed after that, thats rank. or else why dont you just stick it in a condom up your ass? then it wouldnt go through your whole digestive system. 2 easier ways.

he's right. besides it's much cleaner too. ever see the movie Conair?

#e.C. | Meth0d 09-16-2003 04:34 PM

Dont shove it up your ass 3 words body cavity search and if they find it do you think they'll stop digging? The string around the tooth is a bad idea too, if they're searching you they'll ask you to open up your mouth and pull your cheeks outward, besides if you saw it on Con Air dont you think a few DEA, INS, customs agents or the like have seen it too??? The idea is to have it in your stomach while crossing the border and "retrieve" it sometime later at your house.

#e.C. | Meth0d 09-16-2003 04:35 PM

After re-reading my last post it got me to thinking... How many pounds of drugs have been pooed out on an airplane due to a long flight, delay ect...

6gun 09-16-2003 09:40 PM

I have a better idea. When you cross the boarder BUY SOME SMOKE. California has the best bud in the world.

ZimZum 09-16-2003 10:51 PM

who the hell swallow's a condom to smuggle an eigth of pot? you know it can make you really sick right? i'd say do yourself a favor and don't try and smuggle pot if your thinking of swallowing a condom...

guerrillase7en 09-16-2003 11:39 PM

yeah swollowing it wouldn't work it would desove in your stomic. i wouldn't try to smugle anything personaly but if u must i'd suject just haveing it in coffe grounds in your bags, it's like 1 in a 1000 they they'll even stop u...

Gnagpricker(Ric) 09-17-2003 03:45 AM

You going to swallow a condom??????

hookedonkronik 09-17-2003 04:18 AM

wouldnt it be hard to do?

[censored] gross, dude thats hurting just get off your anti social ass and ask around Montreal, believe me people will be willing to sell, just ask teens who might look like they can score some "dope"

jesus 09-17-2003 04:40 AM

just put it in a backpack/pocket... it's not like the canada/us borders are super [censored] strict...

mstrbateUrMind 09-17-2003 11:35 AM

duck tape it to the bottom of your feet and wear socks.

machiismo 09-17-2003 11:38 AM

i dont know if this would work or not, but ive always wondered.

could you just send it to the place your going and get it in the mail, i mean i very highly doubt they have a sniffer dog, sniffing every single parcel or piece of post being sent throughout the US or Canada. you could send it in a condom inside a turkey or something lol, or maybe you could send it inside something like a shampoo box, along with a bunch of other goods in a box. you could also try sending it in a simple letter or padded envelope. does anyone know if this could or would definatly not work?

-mach

Puffman 09-17-2003 12:31 PM

Let me get one thing straight, you would smoke pot that you crapped out? Imagine getting it out, the condom would be covered in [censored], and you'd have to dig through your [censored]. [censored] it man, not worth it, especially for 3 grams. If you really want weed, you will find some in the US, just ask everyone you see if they can hook you up, you might get jacked, or ripped off, but its better then smoking weed that came out of your ass.

SmokeSomeDoja 09-17-2003 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by puffman
Let me get one thing straight, you would smoke pot that you crapped out? Imagine getting it out, the condom would be covered in [censored], and you'd have to dig through your [censored]. [censored] it man, not worth it, especially for 3 grams. If you really want weed, you will find some in the US, just ask everyone you see if they can hook you up, you might get jacked, or ripped off, but its better then smoking weed that came out of your ass.

haha, couldnt have said it better myself.

Oneder 09-17-2003 02:03 PM

KEESTER THAT CHRON!!!!

Just kiddin' man. [censored], three grams?
Here, try this *looks around*...

Stick it in a baggie, and then stick it in your pocket....

Now here's the tricky part, walk on past the border guys.

Even if you get stopped, you think Mr. Border guy is gonna do an hours worth of paper work for an eighth of pot? He'll either dump it on the ground or take it home for himself.

[censored] man, I thought pot made you paranoid AFTER you smoked it.

:rolleyes:

Thrawn 09-17-2003 03:23 PM

Re: How long does it take for a swallowed condom to come out?

Quote:
Originally posted by disgruntled
this is a lead off of my other post about smuggling pot into the states, i think i'm gonna end up just swallowing a condom with about a 3 and a half in it, i was just wondering if anyone had tips in doing this, can it get lost? how long does it take to come out?
i doubt the drug dogs would be able to detect it, it seems like the safest way, i just hope it doesn't make me sick or somthing

Ahahahahahaha! You dumbass. How does it feel to be the dumbest person to ever grace Yahooka?

"Durrr I need my Canadian bud so ill stick it up my ass so the border patrol wont find it"

Ahahahahahahahaha!

Ok im done.

Nope I lied. Im not done laughing at you and mocking you.

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Dumbass!

God people are stupid.

triggerhappy42 09-17-2003 07:27 PM

im not sure if swallowing a condom is a good idea, its like swallowing a balloon and a lotta people die like from taht. but i agree wiht the duct taping ti to ur foot,. or put it in like 3 condoms so no smell gets out then tape it to ur thigh by ur balls

Puffman 09-17-2003 07:57 PM

Seriously though, I think if you were to put the chibba in the middle of a jar of coffee beans, it would be really hard for the guards to find it, or for the dogs to smell it. Try that, its the [censored] of alot better then smoking weed covered in [censored].

SmokeSomeDoja 09-17-2003 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalanarchis
im not sure if swallowing a condom is a good idea, its like swallowing a balloon and a lotta people die like from taht.

i believe people die from that because people never do it w/ weed, they usualyl do it with narcotics and having a balloon break inside your stomach with a shitload of hard drugs isnt the best for you.

dolphin_boy 09-17-2003 10:29 PM

It will get damp if you put it in a condom (unless you wash and dry the thing first) But it may not be so stupid to do. If you get the weed in a baggie put it in the condom and tehn tie it of really tight so it is air tight. Then cut of the excess and stuff it in your shoe or sock. The condom should help reduce the chances of sniffer dogs picking up on it if they are a risk.

If you don't walk around like you have something to hide then it wont be a problem I am sure. My expereince with border patrol is small as i have only been in the states once (I am from britian) but I have taken stuff on flights with no hassle and that is a much harder thing to do even here where the law is alot more relaxed.

ZimZum 09-17-2003 11:26 PM

dude, they only really stop you at the border if you give them a reason. lots of the drugs smuggled across the border usually just ride over in some persons car in a bag in the truck that isn't likely to be stopped.

don't remember 09-18-2003 12:55 AM

Imagine what that bud would smell like after taking it out of the condom. ***SNIFF!***

funky_unkle 09-18-2003 05:26 AM

The condom won't dissolve. People smuggle heroin like that all the time, by swallowing it or stuffing it up some cavity. I can't remember exactly why, but there's something about you having to squeeze all air out of the condom before swallowing it. Maybe it'll inflate for some reason.

Oh, and I'd go for one of those flavoured condoms if I were you (which in this case I'm glad I'm not).

machiismo 09-18-2003 01:24 PM

The condoms can often burst, this is how many smugglers die, from massive overdoses as a condom full or heroin, cocaine or something like that can easily burst. Remember that its only a very very thing peace or latex, its not impermiable. i believe the safest option would be to buy some in your destination instead of smuggling, if this is not an option id go with taping it to a part of your body, or just putting it in your suitcase in something that police would not be able to check, maybe a secret compartment etc.

-mach

web page (http://www.yahooka.com/forum/printthread.php?t=52662&pp=100)