PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting Closer - CCB Tourney/Dinner 2005

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2005, 08:03 AM
<font color="red">We're just about</font color> <font color="blue">32 days away from the U.S. Open (http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/)</font color><font color="red"> and thought I'd bring this up again.</font color>

CCB 4 Tourney
in Memory of Frank Glenn, Dave "Mr. Ingrate" Syrja, and Chris "Chris Cass" Aiardo

When: Saturday, September 24, 2005
Where: <font color="blue">Q-Master Billiards</font color> (http://www.q-masters.com/index.php) in <font color="blue">The Green Room (http://www.q-masters.com/gallery.php)</font color> (first 3 pictures in the 3rd row on page 1)
Time: Warmup starts at 10 AM, quickie Player's Meeting at 11 AM, Play starts after
Format: Round Robin Scotch Doubles (not Jack and Jill)

Player List
1. 9 Ball Girl
2. Rich R
3. Doctor_D
4. cueball1950
5. JackPot George
6. Kato
7.Brian in VA
8.JMD in VA
9.pooltchr
10.Nostalgia
11.tateuts
12.LJC_Cues
13.pooldaddy9
14.Tom_in_Cincy
15.VoodooDaddy
16.dg-in-centralpa
17.cardman
18.Jim Walker
19.Phil_in_SoFla
20.WesK

Alternates
21.tflemming
22.Tina (friend from AZB aka girlwon1)

PM me with Count Me In! in the subject line if you'd like to play in the tourney. Also, if you're interested in donating a little something for our <font color="blue">U.S. Open Raffle</font color> (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=195214&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=9%20Ball%20Girl&amp;Match=Username&amp;Sear chpage=2&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=195041&amp;Search= true#Post195214), PM me too.

<font color="red">Prize</font color>
1st and 2nd Place CCB Trophies (US Open Replica Plaques) - Brian in VA, Harold Acosta
Surprise Gift - 9 Ball Girl (Wendy)
2x2 Vincitorre Leather Case - Cueball1950 (Mike)
2005 CCB Champion Wall Clock - Cueball1950 (Mike)

<font color="red">U.S. Open Raffle Items</font color> (this may just be an addition to our Prizes)
1 $695 Cue-Tech Pool School (http://www.poolschool.info) Tuition - randyg
1 Audrick Custom Cue (Philippines) - cueball1950 (Mike)
1 Butterfly Jump Cue - cueball1950
1 2005 Silver Dollar - cueball1950
1 Guissepe 2x4 Case - LJC_Cues (Luke)
Bags of Nuts - Barbara
1 Cue - mtuckeriii (Murray Tucker III)
$300 Half Day Scott Lee Lesson - Scott Lee

CCB Dinner

Where: <font color="blue">The Yukon Steak Co.</font color> (http://www.yukonsteak.com/)
When: Friday, September 23, 2005
Time: Meet at 5 PM in the lobby of the Holiday Inn. Reservations will be for 5:30 PM.

I'm going to make the reservations about 2 weeks before the date so if you guys can let me know if you're going to the dinner I can have a close to accurate count of people for the reservation. Also keep in mind that the date for the Tribute to <font color="blue">Steve Mizerak</font color> (http://usopen9ballchampionships.com/steve_mizerak.php) is Friday, September 23 from 4:30 - 6:30 PM

Wendy&lt;---Jack of All Trades, Master of None...Dishaw 37 /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
It's nice to see that WesK has been added to the list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Yup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
08-18-2005, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Yup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
An answer in the true Wesk tradition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2005, 08:10 PM
21.Mike M

Rich R.
08-19-2005, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 21.Mike M <hr /></blockquote>
That is another familiar name that is always nice to see on the list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
08-19-2005, 11:03 AM
It will be nice to see all my old CCB friends again.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
MM

Rich R.
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> It will be nice to see all my old CCB friends again.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
MM <hr /></blockquote>What about your YOUNG friends? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-21-2005, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>What about your YOUNG friends? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>That's the category that I fall into so it's just a given. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thecardman
08-22-2005, 03:08 PM
This is going to be the longest 3-and-a-half weeks of my life! I am so excited about the whole US Open experience that I can hardly sit still! Holy smeg, what am I going to be like in 3 weeks?!?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I look forward to seeing and meeting you all there.

thecardman
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-22-2005, 06:30 PM
It will be a most fun week!

9 Ball Girl
08-24-2005, 08:46 AM
22.Fred Agnir

Alternates now move down to 23 and 24 respectively.

Rich R.
08-24-2005, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 22.Fred Agnir

Alternates now move down to 23 and 24 respectively. <hr /></blockquote>
I'm happy to see that Fred worked things out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopefully, we will get a few more players to sign up. From past history, I know that "stuff happens" and a few people don't make it to the Open, as planned.

Anonamus
08-31-2005, 07:35 AM
Tram has asked me to put her name on the list for the tourny. It's not too late I hope.

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2005, 07:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Anonamus:</font><hr> Tram has asked me to put her name on the list for the tourny. It's not too late I hope. <hr /></blockquote>No, not a problem. Are you playing this year?

Rich R.
08-31-2005, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Anonamus:</font><hr> Tram has asked me to put her name on the list for the tourny. It's not too late I hope. <hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> No, not a problem. Are you playing this year? <hr /></blockquote>
"The more the merrier." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anonamus
08-31-2005, 10:03 AM
I'll play if I even out the field, otherwise I'm happy just to watch Tram clean up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2005, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Anonamus:</font><hr> I'll play if I even out the field, otherwise I'm happy just to watch Tram clean up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Sounds like fun already...

MikeM
08-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Yes it will be nice to see Wendy and Trammy as well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM

Voodoo Daddy
08-31-2005, 10:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> It's nice to see that WesK has been added to the list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

AMEN...lookin foward to seeing everyone, even KATO!!!

9 Ball Girl
09-01-2005, 07:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>AMEN...lookin foward to seeing everyone, even KATO!!! <hr /></blockquote>
&lt;in a dreamy voice&gt; Kato, I always get mushy when I know I'm going to see him again. Or should I say, the pollo that he is (that's what my Mom referred to him as when she saw a picture of him). Teehee

P.S. I love your LOC to the left there... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
09-01-2005, 07:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> It's nice to see that WesK has been added to the list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

WesK is my hero! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

ARJ
09-06-2005, 06:17 PM
You know I'm always around when it counts. I'm just better looking now /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARJ~~~not sayin' much /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
09-06-2005, 07:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ARJ:</font><hr> I'm just better looking now <hr /></blockquote>
That's a matter of opinion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ARJ:</font><hr> You know I'm always around when it counts. I'm just better looking now /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARJ~~~not sayin' much /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>Mmmm, me and Lori always said that you are a hottie with sprinkles. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---giggling

cueball1950
09-06-2005, 10:54 PM
How come i don't see wally's name on the list?????mike

Rich R.
09-07-2005, 02:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> How come i don't see wally's name on the list?????mike <hr /></blockquote>Mike, some time ago, Wally mentioned he would not be able to make it to the Open this year, because of the financial set back of being laid off from his job, for a while.

Hopefully, we will see him next year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif