PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cue maker close to me inYork,Pa

rednose43
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
I would like to find an up and coming local cue maker outside of Philly. I might go as far as New Jersey. Any ideas out there. Thanks,Rednose

Rich R.
08-19-2005, 06:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rednose43:</font><hr> I would like to find an up and coming local cue maker outside of Philly. I might go as far as New Jersey. Any ideas out there. Thanks,Rednose <hr /></blockquote>
Take a drive of less than two hours, to the Baltimore area, and you can get a cue from Tim Scruggs, Mike Lambros or Bob Frey. Go a little farther west, to Poolsville, Md., and you can get a cue from Mike Capone. Travel a little to the southeast of Baltimore and you can get a Phillippi cue, in Pasadena, Md.

All of these cue makers are within an afternoon's drive from York, although, I guess, none qualify as "up and coming". /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
08-19-2005, 06:18 AM
Art Cantando. He's out of Philly.

Barbara

killerstroke
08-19-2005, 09:11 AM
I think you may be near Proficient Billiards. His name his Scott Sherbine, I don't know him personably, but have seen his work online.

Cueless Joey
08-19-2005, 10:37 AM
How about that Barry guy?
I heard he's ok too.
I'll just watch while he works just to be sure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif