PDA

View Full Version : Loosers

06-17-2002, 07:39 PM
This board has become a trash can for just about everyting that is bad about the sport of pool. I will lurk the board just to satisfy myself that you posters are a bunch of loosers. Fran, suck it up. I am comming to New York in the next several months just to prove that you are nothing more than a nag that should be sent to the glue factory.

cheesemouse
06-17-2002, 09:59 PM
Gees billy you've really really hurt my feelings. I don't imagine I'll sleep very well tonight.......knowing that your out there lurking and not posting will just ruin my life.....see ya dip $hit.....

Rip
06-17-2002, 10:03 PM

06-17-2002, 10:42 PM
man I never thought id ever get called a looser... man a loser maybe but a looser??? damn I am crushed..... I hope my girlfriend doesnt become a looser too.

06-17-2002, 11:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: brookeland billy:</font><hr> This board has become a trash can for just about everyting that is bad about the sport of pool. I will lurk the board just to satisfy myself that you posters are a bunch of loosers. Fran, suck it up. I am comming to New York in the next several months just to prove that you are nothing more than a nag that should be sent to the glue factory. <hr></blockquote>

well, billy, that was certainly entertaining. what's got into you? out retired in the swamp too long and you thought you'd stir some stuff if you could. i understand that.

is this a gambling issue?

fran would/will eat your game for brunch.

dan

Q-guy
06-17-2002, 11:34 PM
With a total of four posts in the last three months, I am not sure anyone will notice you have stopped posting.

06-17-2002, 11:48 PM
hey cheese i got a cool graphic for you

http://www.members.shaw.ca/d0wnt0wn/cakep5.gif

link to it is http://www.members.shaw.ca/d0wnt0wn/cakep5.gif if you want it

Wally_in_Cincy
06-18-2002, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: brookeland billy:</font><hr> This board has become a trash can for just about everyting that is bad about the sport of pool. I will lurk the board just to satisfy myself that you posters are a bunch of loosers.<hr></blockquote>

I noticed this was a late-night post. So what happened Billy, is it booze or drugs? You used to be normal. Of course you won't respond to this because you prefer the drive-by posting method. Have a wonderful week and watch out for the gators on the 16th hole.

cheesemouse
06-18-2002, 06:58 AM
dOwntOwn,
Thanks for the offer but I already have that .gif on file under "The scared $hitless mouse". /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-18-2002, 11:07 AM
Hello Billy,

I gathered two things about you through your post. 1 you're a woman. Because a man wouldn't talk to a woman the way you did.

2 you must suck at pool. Because until you've lost everyway possible, you can't go up. Talking about the dark side of pool. If you don't see the dark side, you'll never understand the good side of the sport. You'll be clueless.

You can call out people and talk some crap, becoming involved with the things you're pointing out, or you can just tell us what's bothering you. You don't have to. You can just woof, if you'd like but no one will listen.

I can't talk about you spelling loser wrong because I myself am terrible about my spelling. The people on the board have been kind and respectful to me not pointing out my shortcomings. That's class. In turn for their kindness, I've tried hard to become better.

So, my point Billy is, either go into the subject deeper or hit the road. Call me a loser, that's ok. You have a right to your opinion. I just wouldn't say it to my face, if I were you.

Regards,

C.C.

jjinfla
06-18-2002, 01:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: brookeland billy:</font><hr> Fran, suck it up. I am comming to New York in the next several months just to prove that you are nothing more than a nag that should be sent to the glue factory. <hr></blockquote>

Sounds like he threw the gauntlet down. It is now up to Fran to accept it. Maybe in her pool room. And charge admission. It may be better than the next tyson fight. We can call it the darling Princess vs the Dark Knight. LOL Jake~~~and if Fran should lose then her shinning knight (CC) can come to the rescue.

06-18-2002, 03:15 PM
Nah. I don't think he's well. I met him in Texas a year or two ago. Seemed like a nice guy at the time, but I don't want any part of what I'm seeing here. Count me out.

Fran

Ralph S.
06-18-2002, 06:50 PM
Hey Billy, you may want to remember the old saying of: "never woof at a barking dog" , you just might get bit.
Ralph S.

Chris Cass
06-19-2002, 12:38 AM
Hi Jake,

Fran's knight in shinning armor? If you met Fran, you'd of said the same thing. I'm just baffeled at what Billy is going off on her about. If he wants a game? I'll get him some action.

Regards,

C.C.

jjinfla
06-19-2002, 05:55 AM
Hi Chris, I have no idea who or what Billy is but I trust your's and Fran's opinion of him. Too many good people out there for me to be concerned about the nuts. Jake

Scott Lee
06-19-2002, 01:28 PM
Chris...the "shining knight" part Jake refers to might be your "shiny dome"! LOL ~from your "hairy" friend! LOL

Jake...I know Billy, and he is NO nut! He has posted here for a long time, and certainly has provided some good info along the way. I just think he is frustrated at a lot of the b.s. that has posted lately...personally, I don't blame him. Don't know what the deal is between him and Fran, though.

Scott Lee

Cuemage
06-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Chris,

My wife would have a fit if she read some of our posts...she's an English teacher...hahaha

Tha Cuemage

Gayle in MD
06-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Good for you Fran! What's wrong with this guy anyway??? He never used to act this way?
Billy, life is too short for those kind of negative emotions. Go get an ice cream cone, and give yourself a hug!
Gayle in Md,

Chris Cass
06-22-2002, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> Chris...the "shining knight" part Jake refers to might be your "shiny dome"! LOL ~from your "hairy" friend! LOL<hr></blockquote>

See how ya are? Everyone picks on the bald guy. Don't talk smack to me Scott. I'll just wait till you have a pool show and bring RIP. Yep, fly him in and bring him there. Everyone will look at him the entire time. LOL

Wait, that won't work. You'll get paid anyway without working. Ah, thought you'd put one over on me? I'll have to think about this awhile. LMAO

Ya, Billy was cool. Don't know what's gotten into him? That's why, I'd like him to go into detail and get it out in the open. Vent.....

Best regards,

C.C.~~don't forget my email address, when your in town Scott.

06-24-2002, 12:58 PM
Well Chris...You know what they say about 'bald' men...they seem to get ALL the women! LOL Now, what is that all about?

Scott