PDA

View Full Version : Deeman "going away" party

SPetty
08-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Howdy,

We're having a "going away" party for Deeman at PettyPoint next Saturday, August 27. If you didn't get an email from me and would like to attend, please let me know!

Alfie
08-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Where is he going?

Deeman2
08-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Alfie,

Deeman is going to a distant land, southern Alabama, for a new job. Spetty has been gratious enough to give us a going away get together with the many valuable friends and pool players who we have met and had so many good times with while in Texas.

Deeman

9 Ball Girl
08-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll be there in spirit, y'all! (Did I say that right?)

Deeman2
08-21-2005, 10:44 PM
NBG,

We will honor your spirit.

Deeman

Chopstick
08-22-2005, 08:31 AM
He may be going away from you but he's coming toward me. HooHah! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Let's go fishin' /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
08-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Well I'm still looking forward to the SPetty Point Pool Hall BBQ Cook-Off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Barbara

Deeman2
08-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Chopstick,

I'm bringing a pole as well as a cue stick...

Deeman
only two hours from San Destin where I once shot a 71...

ras314
08-22-2005, 10:47 AM
[quote=Deeman2
only two hours from San Destin where I once shot a 71...
<hr /></blockquote>
San Destin? Close to my old stomping grounds, tho I've heard it's grown a bit. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best of luck on your new job. Don't think I can make the party. These gas prices are putting a cramp in my style. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

poolturtle
08-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Good luck in Alabama. I'll try to be there, but I'm getting bit by the gas bug too. Thursday's payday, so maybe I'll have enough left over after the bill collectors remove the money IV from my arm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sid_Vicious
08-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Deeman...There's a very good chance I'll be a no-show too...depends on a personal issue of late. I'll make it if things work out...sid~~~life's a B!tch and then...

Deeman2
08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
SPetty,

I heard from Tony Molasses today and he will be there as well. I invited Walter as well but his wife is about due with their bavy so who knows. EDR's in Longview is having a going away thing for us tonight but I'll be at PettyPoint a little after noon.

Deeman

Sid_Vicious
08-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Fun to be had Saturday!!!sid

Deeman2
08-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Guys,

Thanks so much for my nice send off.

Poolfool, I'll never forget the first time I saw you with your "Laser" ring on your cue, convincing almost everyone you had the ultimate shooting sighter on your cue. Thanks for the gift, I have never been given 1,000 billiard balls in my life...

Sid, May you one day find the perfect little blond to stick on the back of that great bike and may all your jump shots land softly...

Tony Molassas, I named you, your game continues to get better and better, give 'em hell in Dallas. Our paths will cross again at some tournament where we can fight it out for the hot seat....don't start taking my regular cash gigs in Longview and Kilgore, I left them to Karl "The Mailman"!!!!

Poolturtle, I can't believe how much your game has improved. You couldn't draw a few months ago now it is good enough to scare me. Next time, we may have to play even...

Leeroy, Thanks for putting up with all us fools so many days and nights....

With only a few there, we played 12 hours non-stop. If PettyPoint is not elected "Home Room of the Year" the voters just a'int been there or the voting was done in Florida....(a tip of my hat to my Liberal friends)

just the right sized group for a great day...

SPetty, Yep, you got me at straight pool, twice!!!!A great lady, a PLAYER, the best hugs in Texas and a heart of pure gold...I'll miss you more than anyone....You know we gotta meet in "you know where" next year...you are my road partner....

Deeman

Barbara
08-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Well Deeman, you're just going to come back to SPPH when I convince Spetty to hold the BBQ Cookoff!

Safe Travels!

Barbara

SPetty
08-28-2005, 04:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> If PettyPoint is not elected "Home Room of the Year" the voters just ain't been there or the voting was done in Florida....

SPetty ... I'll miss you more than anyone....You know we gotta meet in "you know where" next year...you are my road partner....<hr /></blockquote>Deeman, PettyPoint Pool Hall is all about the pool. I'm glad you got to experience one of the "all about the pool" days before you left. Those are the best days I've ever had out here.

I'm almost glad the driveway monitor didn't work when you got here so that you could experience PPPH by yourself and see just how much fun it is even when it's empty.

I'll miss you too. Sure hope we can get that road trip going.

My entry to the Billiards Digest room of the year is going in tomorrow morning, hopefully to arrive in time before the deadline of August 31st. Wish me luck!

Good luck on your trip to Alabama through the hurricane! Be careful!

9 Ball Girl
08-28-2005, 06:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>Poolfool, I'll never forget the first time I saw you with your "Laser" ring on your cue, convincing almost everyone you had the ultimate shooting sighter on your cue.<hr /></blockquote>He got me on that one too! I can be such a ding dong!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr>Sid, May you one day find the perfect little blond to stick on the back of that great bike and may all your jump shots land softly...<hr /></blockquote>Will he settle for a perfect nonblonde? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr>Tony Molassas, I named you, your game continues to get better and better, give 'em hell in Dallas.<hr /></blockquote>Here's one cat who when I think of Texas I think of him. He's got that Texan look about him. Teehee

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr>Poolturtle, I can't believe how much your game has improved.<hr /></blockquote>I'm like Pavlov's dog. I hear Poolturtle and a panting I will go! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman:</font><hr>Leeroy, Thanks for putting up with all us fools so many days and nights....SPetty, A great lady, a PLAYER, the best hugs in Texas and a heart of pure gold...<hr /></blockquote>Truer words couldn't be spoken. They're the best. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman, I'm glad I met you when I did. Although you'll be moving to Alabama, to me you'll always have that big Texan heart that I see you have. Give Tori my best and maybe I'll see you guys again next time! Good luck and travel safely!

Chopstick
08-29-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey Deeman. You don't have to go off to Alabama. Just hang where you are. Alabama should be coming by directly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
08-29-2005, 06:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Deeman, I'm glad I met you when I did. Although you'll be moving to Alabama, to me you'll always have that big Texan heart that I see you have. <hr /></blockquote>

That's a Tennessee heart 9BG. He came from the same neighborhood and pool hall as me and Spidey.

9 Ball Girl
08-29-2005, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>That's a Tennessee heart 9BG. He came from the same neighborhood and pool hall as me and Spidey. <hr /></blockquote>That's right, I forgot. But as SPetty will tell ya, I confuse Tennessee-ans with Texans. LOL

ceebee
08-29-2005, 11:23 AM
DeeMan, sorry I couldn't come to your party. I will always consider you a buddy, we just live too far apart to hang out together. Keep practicing your One-Pocket game, because I will be coming through Alabama, sooner or later. I used to live just south of Huntsville.

My stuff is selling well &amp; thanks to you, it got a great start. Good Luck to you &amp; Tory...

PoolFool
08-29-2005, 01:55 PM
I just hope you enjoy playing with your balls. However, I
will never forgive you for causing me to burn up a
perfectly good chalk holder. Bless your heart.

PoolFool

Deeman2
08-30-2005, 05:49 AM
To All:

Farewell and good luck. Until I get hooked up on the internet in Alabama, keep hittin' 'em good.

Deeman

poolturtle
09-02-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poolturtle, I can't believe how much your game has improved. You couldn't draw a few months ago now it is good enough to scare me. Next time, we may have to play even...
<hr /></blockquote>

Coming from you, that is one of the biggest compliments I could have received. I'm gonna work on my straight pool and one pocket game so I can be somewhat prepared for an "even" game.