PDA

View Full Version : Who won between Charlie and Rodney

dg-in-centralpa
08-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Who won the challenge match between Charlie Williams and Rodney Morris? What was the payout?

DG

ras314
08-22-2005, 03:33 PM
A thread on AZB gives it to Rodney Morris 7-4.

I am also courious about the payout.

jjinfla
08-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Well if it was a sanctioned UPA event there had to be $20,000 added. Surely Charlie would not participate in a non-sanctioned event. Speaking of sanctioned events I wonder if the UPA will sanction the upcoming IPT events. If not, then UPA members can not participate in them.

Did you see where KT paid MS $150,000 for winning the IPT World Championship match? And then he stated that will be the "lowest" first place pay out on the tour.

Oh to be a pro pool player in these times.

How sweet it is.

Jake

eg8r
08-23-2005, 06:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am also courious about the payout. <hr /></blockquote> I bet it was not 225k. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~would rather watch Sigel play any day of the week than sit through the agonizingly slow play of CW

Nostroke
08-23-2005, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Speaking of sanctioned events I wonder if the UPA will sanction the upcoming IPT events. If not, then UPA members can not participate in them.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

I dont think that is true. Plenty of UPA players have played in non sanctioned events like the DCC, the US Open, the WPC, the Big Apple Classic etc without a problem.

Im sure there will be some issues on the IPT but i dont think it is as cut and dried as you do.

Nostroke
08-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Who cares? Two friends who live an hour apart playing each other with nothing at stake id bet. Nice move if you can keep getting paid for that.