PDA

View Full Version : NYS Cons. prot. bd/Attorney general/ IPT related

cueball1950
08-24-2005, 06:38 PM
It was mentioned on the local NBC affiliate here in albany (WNYT) that the New York State consumer protection board and The NYS attorney general are after Kevin Trudeau/natural Cures book. They want the infomercial being done on tv stations across the country banned from being aired here in NYS because it has no merit and none of his claims about natural cures can be substanciated. Wnyt has already stopped airing the infomercial and now the NYC CPB and the NYS AG want it banned on all stations being broadcast in NYS. What is your opinion?.go to the following link to read what the CPB has written
[url=http://www.consumer.state.ny.us] it is on their home page
......mike

dave
08-25-2005, 07:03 AM
I've heard this as well. They were making fun of Trudeau on the Daly show the other night too.Just what we need, another con man to be the public face and voice of pool (albeit one with deep pockets). Anybody remember Don Mackey? We never learn. It's pathetic. Where's my TrimSpa?

Qtec
08-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks.

Qtec

recoveryjones
08-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Yes it's true that Trudeau's reputation is suspect and that he might not be the best man representing the sportof pool.

Having said that I don't think that Mike Segal ($150,000 richer) Loree Jon Jones ($75,000)and the 1000 players who have signed up, give two shits about his reputation.

Professional pool players everywhere are saying, "At last ,there's some real money in our sport."

Love or hate Trudeau, he's stepped up to the plate and put his money where his mouth is.
RJ

Vagabond
08-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Politicians make empty promisses.should they be banished from USA? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif