PDA

View Full Version : New spot open in World Championships

ted harris
06-18-2002, 11:08 AM
Jimmy White has dropped out of the World Championships in Cardiff. You can check out the thread at
http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=142
Luke Riches has responded prior to my post that he is thinking about adding the spot for another qualifier. I have suggested to Luke Riches that they invite someone from a country that is not represented in the World Championships...namely Puerto Rico, like Tony Robles. Can I get some help over there?

Harold Acosta
06-18-2002, 05:44 PM
I'll drop over to see if Tony could get in.

06-26-2002, 03:08 PM
Teddy the 'D'! Well, I'm a 'half-breed', which makes me 'sorta rican'! Do I qualify to play?

ted harris
06-26-2002, 03:44 PM
Jimmy the "D",
Send me your email address and phone #.

Vagabond
06-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Hi Jimmy,
u do not have a chance my friend because there is a big line of good peurto Riccan players.LOL
Jose Garcia from South Jersey can give you 7 and break and he should go if Seno`r Mike Lebron does not want it.Viva Peurto Ricco
Vagabond

ted harris
06-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Vagabond,
Do you know Jimmy? He plays just a little better than you think.

Vagabond
06-26-2002, 08:09 PM
Howdy Ted,
Good hearing from u.I think I know about him if Jimmy.M is Jimmy Mendoza.In Arizona rating system( now it is removed from Az billiards.com In the past they published it) he is rated 10 minus 1 ( meaning they are better than 10).Jose Garcia from Southern NJ is relatively unknown( but known to the Pro players) and he is a very powerful player.I have lots of respect for Jimmy Mendoza,please do not forget.But Jose Garcia is a mighty powerful player.Cheers
Vagabond