PDA

View Full Version : valley Forge 2005 vendor info needed

cueball1950
08-26-2005, 02:03 PM
when i was in valley forge for the biloliard expo there was a guy doing demonstrations on how to put a leather wrap on cues very easily with a machine that i believe he had invented. does anybody on here know who i am talking about? if so do you remember his name or conatct info?....thanking you in advance for all your help................................mike

justbrake
08-26-2005, 05:50 PM
I have the program in front of me ,do you know what booth? or where about he was?

Steven

dg-in-centralpa
08-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Mike,
Check out www.superbilliardsexpo.com (http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com) The floor layout and vendor list might still be there. I remember the guy but not a name or even a location. Maybe call Hopkins, he might know.

Duane

justbrake
08-26-2005, 07:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> when i was in valley forge for the biloliard expo there was a guy doing demonstrations on how to put a leather wrap on cues very easily with a machine that i believe he had invented. does anybody on here know who i am talking about? if so do you remember his name or conatct info?....thanking you in advance for all your help................................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Hi-if you need to get a leather wrap installed try going to a wall paper hanger they do double cuts all the time and probably do just as well as a cue repair man /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
08-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Real funny just.lolololol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But on the serious side, although i love leather wraps it is not for me. the local room owner wants to buy one......mike

Fred Agnir
08-27-2005, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> when i was in valley forge for the biloliard expo there was a guy doing demonstrations on how to put a leather wrap on cues very easily with a machine that i believe he had invented. does anybody on here know who i am talking about? if so do you remember his name or conatct info?....thanking you in advance for all your help................................mike <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.cuestik.com/cuestik/finditem.cfm?itemid=4639

The D'Angelo Leather Wrap Installer.

Fred

cueball1950
08-27-2005, 09:51 AM
thanks fred and everybody else. got it.....mike