PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Calculator

9 Ball Girl
09-01-2005, 07:58 AM
My parents were doing the horizontal bump on March 23, 1973 when they made me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't forget to click on the moon to see what it looked like on the day you were born after reading the info.

Birthday Calculator (http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp)

DebraLiStarr
09-02-2005, 01:14 PM
This is what it said about me:
================================================== =========
You entered: 4/10/1975
Your date of conception was on or about 18 July 1974.
<font color="red"> This is hilarious! My dad's birthday is July 18! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color>

You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Aries.
<font color="red">Hmmm. Maybe this is why I love having Fridays and Saturdays off. </font color>

Your Life path number is 9.
<font color="red"> OK. </font color>

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2442512.5.
<font color="red">Now if someone asks, I'll know. </font color>

The golden number for 1975 is 19.
<font color="red">What is a golden number and what would I use it for? </font color>

The epact number for 1975 is 17.
<font color="red"> OK. </font color>

The year 1975 was not a leap year.
<font color="red"> No [censored]. </font color>

As of 9/2/2005 4:00:37 PM CDT
You are 30 years old.
<font color="red">Damn! &amp; from the looks of things I'll never hit puberty! </font color>

You are 365 months old.
<font color="red">and no car payments! </font color>

You are 1,586 weeks old.
<font color="red"> and counting! </font color>

You are 11,103 days old.
<font color="red">Tomorrow will be 11,104! </font color>

You are 266,488 hours old.
You are 15,989,280 minutes old.
You are 959,356,837 seconds old.
<font color="red"> Assuming I was born at midnite on April 10. I was born at 9:44 am. so they are way off on these estimates. </font color>

There are 220 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 31 candles on it.
<font color="red">Thanks for reminding me. </font color>

Those 31 candles produce 31 BTU's,
or 7,812 calories of heat (that's only 7.8120 food Calories!) .
You can boil 3.54 US ounces of water with that many candles.
<font color="red">Why must we know this? </font color>

In 1975 there were approximately 3.1 million births in the US.
<font color="red"> Sounds like a lot of people were gettin bizzy! </font color>

In 1975 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.
In 1975 in the US there were approximately 2,152,662 marriages (10.1%) and 1,036,000 divorces (4.9%)
In 1975 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)
<font color="red">I didn't know that. </font color>

Your birthstone is Diamond
<font color="red">COOL! </font color>

The Mystical properties of Diamond

Diamonds are said to increase personal clarity to help one see things clearly as well as be straight-forward and honest. Supposedly, the higher quality the diamond, the better it is supports these qualities.
<font color="red">At times I have been accused of being too honest and forthright. I must be one hell of a diamond! </font color>

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
<font color="red"> No thanks... I'll just take diamonds! </font color>

Opal, Quartz, White Sapphire

Your birth tree is
Rowan, the Sensitivity
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
<font color="red"> My birth tree???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I never knew that I had a birth tree. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif</font color>

There are 114 days till Christmas 2005!
<font color="red">This year I will be accepting diamonds. </font color>

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.
<font color="red">I had to read that over and over. I kept saying "Waning Croissant" rotflmao - What the hell is a Waning Croissant? Its been a very long week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

9 Ball Girl
09-02-2005, 01:35 PM
<font color="red"> This is hilarious! My dad's birthday is July 18! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color><hr /></blockquote>
Sounds like it was a very Happy Birthday! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-02-2005, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> My parents were doing the horizontal bump on March 23, 1973 when they made me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I was having my first legal drink to celebrate my 21st birthday on the day you were conceived!
Damn, I feel old! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

SnakebyteXX
09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> This is what it said about me:
================================================== =========
You entered: 4/10/1975
<font color="red"> This is hilarious! My dad's birthday is July 18! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

It's doubly hilarious. After reviewing your stats I punched up my daughter's birthday:

You entered: 1/3/1978

Your date of conception was on or about 12 April 1977.

<font color="blue"> April 12th is MY birthday! Yikes - busted! </font color>

Snake

cueball1950
09-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Looks like i will have to send debra a diamond for xmas. so if a stranger sends you a diamond on your birthday you will know who it is............................mike

DebraLiStarr
09-03-2005, 07:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> My parents were doing the horizontal bump on March 23, 1973 when they made me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Wendy,
What makes you so sure it was horizontal?
Your welcome
(for the visual!) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

dg-in-centralpa
09-03-2005, 01:16 PM
You entered: 4/3/1959
Your date of conception was on or about 11 July 1958.
<font color="red"> </font color> Interesting, one month after my parents were married. What a wedding gift.
You were born on a Friday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 4.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2436661.5.
The golden number for 1959 is 3.
The epact number for 1959 is 21.
Don't know what any of the above numbers mean? <font color="red"> </font color>
The year 1959 was not a leap year.

As of 9/3/2005 4:22:53 PM CDT
You are 46 years old.
And damn glad too since I almost missed my birthday and everyone after that
You are 557 months old.
You are 2,422 weeks old.
You are 16,955 days old.
You are 406,936 hours old.
You are 24,416,182 minutes old.
You are 1,464,970,973 seconds old.
Who's counting?

There are 212 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 47 candles on it.
And I'll celebrate for a week

Those 47 candles produce 47 BTU's,
or 11,844 calories of heat (that's only 11.8440 food Calories!) .
You can boil 5.37 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1959 there were approximately 4.0 million births in the US.
In 1959 the US population was approximately 150,697,361 people, 50.7 persons per square mile.
In 1959 in the US there were approximately 1,667,231 marriages (11.1%) and 385,144 divorces (2.6%)
In 1959 in the US there were approximately 1,452,000 deaths (9.6 per 1000)

Your birthstone is Diamond
The Mystical properties of Diamond

Diamonds are said to increase personal clarity to help one see things clearly as well as be straight-forward and honest. Supposedly, the higher quality the diamond, the better it is supports these qualities.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Opal, Quartz, White Sapphire

Your birth tree is

Rowan, the Sensitivity
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
Charm,gifted, and loves attention? Not me. Don't know about the rest either

There are 113 days till Christmas 2005!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.

DG - celebrating that I'm on this side of the ground rather than on the other side pushing up daisies
<font color="red"> </font color>

9 Ball Girl
09-04-2005, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr><font color="blue">Wendy,
What makes you so sure it was horizontal?
Your welcome
(for the visual!) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>Hmmm. You're right. It was the 70s after all. I should rephrase it to probably doing the horizontal bump, the vertical bump, the perpindicular bump, and/or the parallel bump. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif