PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

9 Ball Girl
09-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Sharon Weiss (surgery?)

Pamela Bell (saw her last in Valley Forge '04)

Nicki Bennish (married now?)

Neslie O'Hare (Indiana?)

Just wondering...

pooltchr
09-01-2005, 06:13 PM
I believe Nicki is still living in Greenville SC area...haven't heard about any weddings. I see her father quite often when I am down that way. I'll try to remember to ask.
Steve

Rich R.
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Pamela Bell (saw her last in Valley Forge '04)<hr /></blockquote>
I also met Pam in VF, in '04. At the Expo, she got together with one of the cue companies for a sponsorship deal. I don't know if deal was ever done.

IIRC, she has married. I believe one of the magazines did a story on her within the last year. If you have the old issues of IP or BD, you should be able to find it.

I haven't noticed her name in any tournament results recently.

Ralph S.
09-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey ther Wendy. I think I can help with the Neslie O'Hare portion. She usually shows up for the bigger tournies in and around northern Indiana. I last seen her about a nine months ago. I am sure I will run into her again soon, as she usually shows up when everyone thinks she has fallen of the face of the earth.

Scott Lee
09-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Steve...Nikki is definitely married, and lives in Sumpter, not Greenville. She has started playing again in some regional tournaments within the past year.

Scott

9 Ball Girl
09-02-2005, 10:25 AM
I remember the article in BD about Pam and because of that article, I thought she was on the brink of busting out and coming into her own. I saw her in VF and haven't seen her name in tournaments since.

Rich R.
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I think I remember seeing Pam's name in the results of at least one or two tournaments, since the '04 VF, but I could be wrong. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I also think I saw her name associated with a charity event of some kind.

I too thought she would be busting out, after VF, especially with the apparent sponsorship she was suppose to get.

Although I have only had a limited amount of contact with Pam, she seemed to be a very nice lady. After reading about her troubled past, in the magazine article, I am wishing her the best and I hope to see her in future tournaments. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
09-02-2005, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Sharon Weiss (surgery?)

Pamela Bell (saw her last in Valley Forge '04)

Neslie O'Hare (Indiana?)

Just wondering... <hr /></blockquote>

While we're at it:

Bonnie Hoffman
Kara Wroldson

Fred

Vagabond
09-03-2005, 04:41 AM

She now is Hollingsworth.Lives 15-20 minutes from Loree Jon Jones out in South Carolina. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Vagabond
09-03-2005, 04:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

While we're at it:

Bonnie Hoffman

Hi Fred,
I still remember how this /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.giftiny 90 pounder used to break the 9 Ball rack. She was better than many Men Pros.Do u remember her breaks?
Vagabond

cuechick
09-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Pam was at the BCA in May, she is married and not using Bell anymore..she played in the Grandmasters. She has been battling some physical problems including injuries from a car accident. She told me she hoped to be back to her old form soon.
I am curious about Sharon as well...she was always a player who seemed so dedicated and she worked so hard? I believe she also had some physical ailments?