PDA

View Full Version : Mcdermott or Meucci Demo

GolfProTj
09-02-2005, 12:31 PM
What would you all do, buy a mcdermott mg-2 or a meucci demo/power piston,the meucci only cost 70 more dollers

Thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Big_Jon
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM
I would go with the McDermott if i were you.
The warranty is unbeatable.
And after all, if it is too stiff for you, you can have the shaft re-tapered.
But if the Moochi isn't stiff enough, you can't add wood back to the shaft /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
09-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Go with the Mickey.D.... all around better cue in my opinion...................mike

Raz
09-04-2005, 02:18 AM
I myself shoot with a "moochi" but, they are not for everyone they have a tendency to be very whippy, infact I reffer to mine as "The Whip". Being from Wisconsin I got nothing but praise for a good Mickey D. They are an all around good cue. Great for any playing ability. I have quite a few friends who play with them and if I don't have any of my cues I'll use theirs in a heart beat.

~Raz

DickLeonard
09-04-2005, 06:47 AM
GolfProtj, Seeing as your in the South I would give Paul Daytoncues.com a look at. He is in St.Pierce,Florida. He has old growth maple shafts hanging from his ceiling which in this day are hard to come by. Tell him Dick Leonard recommend him to you he will give you my discount. You might be able to trade him golf lessons for the cue. God knows he needs them.

I also sent you a message on your[myhome] about stroke flaw analysis, about the pool cue path and the golf club path being similar and the pool cue grip and the golf grip [strong,neutral,weak cause the same effect[hook,straight or fade. So if you read this check out Stroke Flaw analysis.####

DickLeonard
09-04-2005, 07:03 AM
GolfProTJ, Paul's web site is DaytonCues.com.####